It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He has the right to identify however he wants, but he has no right to abuse children. No one does.

Just like someone has the right to own guns, but they don’t have the right to shoot a bunch of people at a movie theater, or a nightclub, or an outdoor music venue, or a mall, etc., etc., etc.

I know plenty of trans people who have never hurt a soul. I also know plenty of people who own guns who have never shot anyone.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This sort of thing always starts out as a joke, until it isn't anymore. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Soon, we may end up hearing the libs saying things like "murderers are people too! Stop judging!" Sounds ridiculous, but I've been saying it for years. Good is bad and bad is good in this new era.

Some would even say that the above scenario has already happened in the form of glorifying abortion.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

The left does. They enable it when they allow for and defend people who decide they must be treated as yellow winged dragonkin who also identify as large ornate buildings ... wait! This guy would be perfect for Google to take on as their next new hire. He ought to give a seminar about what it's like to live as a trans-age individual who also has an alternate sexual preference or something.

you guys can use all the ludicrous hyperbole you want to, but it doesn't make you right.

20 years ago when people said "what's next, letting transgenders use the opposite bathroom?" people like you accused them of just being hyperbolic too.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I don't give a f#ck if someone calls me a bigot. Charge this pos and throw the book at him. If that were my children they would never even found his body. He can identify as anything he wants when Bubba comes out to play in prison.

Nobody will call you a bigot for that.

But it sure is fun pretending they might, isn't it?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?

Correct... the sick bastard who molested those girls as well as anyone who allows him to pander his excuses as valid own this. Anyone who buys into the mental disease ravaging the youth with all this “self-identification” garbage. People who identify as anything other then how they were born are sick. People who use that sick defense to molest children are sick as well.

Pedofila is a sickness... they are just trying to take plays out of the social acceptance playbook that other sick people used to force their ideas down societies throat.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
IDGAF what anyone may identify as. I decided when I was about 17 and again when I had my child at 22- If you or your child sexually assaults me or mine, you will identify as a corpse in the morgue with my doc marten's lodged in your throat. Regardless of age. (K yeah i'm not gonna go knocking a physical toddlers block off their head of course true babies are babies.)

-Alee

What if you kill the wrong person by mistake?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Can someone 'self-identify' as an act of God and drown him?

Perhaps the father self-identifies as Odin and should fry his ass with some lightning bolts. Their mother should self- identify as Freya and use some wild boars to hunt him down. So many possibilities.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He has the right to identify however he wants, but he has no right to abuse children. No one does.

Just like someone has the right to own guns, but they don’t have the right to shoot a bunch of people at a movie theater, or a nightclub, or an outdoor music venue, or a mall, etc., etc., etc.

I know plenty of trans people who have never hurt a soul. I also know plenty of people who own guns who have never shot anyone.

So what about parents who allow their children to partake in life altering surgeries before they are mentally mature enough to make those decisions?

Isn’t that abuse too?

edit on 26-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

IDGAF what anyone may identify as. I decided when I was about 17 and again when I had my child at 22- If you or your child sexually assaults me or mine, you will identify as a corpse in the morgue with my doc marten's lodged in your throat. Regardless of age. (K yeah i'm not gonna go knocking a physical toddlers block off their head of course true babies are babies.)

-Alee

Then he claims the person he killed pre-identified as a victim of justifiable homicide.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wow. Im not even a part of that community and find that to be an ignorant piece of bigotry.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

But his claims he is 9 now puts him in a realm where he isn't a child abuser if we take him seriously. One child cannot abuse another. Instead, he is in a different category. Not only that, but if we take him seriously, he cannot be tried as an adult and has to be jailed in a juvenile facility.

Don't we now argue that transmen and transwomen should be jailed with the gender they identify as? So ... shouldn't the transaged be treated the same?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
20 years ago when people said "what's next, letting transgenders use the opposite bathroom?" people like you accused them of just being hyperbolic too.

you can fart out any random accusation you want but you'd still need to back it up.

i think this thread, your post, and everyone who's jumping on your little bandwagon is a sad person. so threatened by people not conforming to your ideas of gender that you have to ride that pedo smear all the way into the sunset? it doesn't make a lick of sense but it definitely shows all your cards. and they're not good cards. not a good look. not at all.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wow. Im not even a part of that community and find that to be an ignorant piece of bigotry.

So I’m a bigot because I don’t allow the 38 year old man who is “self identifying as a 9 year old” to play show me yours I’ll show you mine game with a child?

Wow glad to see you’re the first to step on that slippery slope... remind me not to ask you to baby sit.

Ps. Something is a miss.... apparently it’s your moral compass.

link   
a reply to: Abysha

Nah i got called worse. I'm part of LGBT but i don't wear it as a special badge. Oops.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

-Alee

Well that would be unfortunate but I think I'd identify as a prisoner either way, if it was the correct or incorrect person.

You know, I like to think I'm a kind person a majority of the time. I don't care who you like, who you sleep with, what you think of yourself ( though hopefully it's something positive, depression is a real bitch) or what age you feel like or what gender or what species I don't give a rats ass- until it brings direct harm to me or mine physically or mentally.

-Alee
edit on 1/26/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   

He just has that innocent 9 year old look doesn't he? Poor misunderstood little guy.

Did anyone see CNN's article about watching your spouse have sex with another person can be GOOD for your relationship??
I $h!t you not-CNN

FFS, I want off this rock.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

lulz.

lock him up forever.

Those who prey upon children should never be accepted.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, I read about it. But that's only if you're the husband. They didn't say it was good for the wife to watch her husband have sex with other women.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

yeah, hed be indentifying with a stain on the ground

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: face23785

you can fart out any random accusation you want but you'd still need to back it up.

i think this thread, your post, and everyone who's jumping on your little bandwagon is a sad person. so threatened by people not conforming to your ideas of gender that you have to ride that pedo smear all the way into the sunset? it doesn't make a lick of sense but it definitely shows all your cards. and they're not good cards. not a good look. not at all.

You can fart out any random accusations you want too. I don't see you backing anything you just said there up. Like most of your ilk, your own rules don't apply to you. Rules are for adults. Little defensive aren't we? Yes, we were talking about you. "pedo smear"? Do you feel bad for this guy?

Yes, you are part of the problem.
edit on 26 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join