It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 and a half years then its all over ;(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Again, we both cheated so it was a level playing field. Conversely she could have said no to me .
Your reasoning is unsound.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Again, we both cheated so it was a level playing field. Conversely she could have said no to me .
Your reasoning is unsound.

It doesn't matter, you are both bad people for not getting out of your previous relationships before screwing around. But, the point is she was willing to cheat(with you) when she got the chance. What makes you think you are such a great guy that she wouldn't cheat on you, or bail on you when she wasn't "happy"?

ETA: Nothing is ever good enough for a woman btw.
edit on 11/26/2017 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
She is/was more of a keeper than you appear.
Good luck with that.
If everything was so cut and dried there would be no relationship forum.
Jog on gwirion.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2017 by Cymru because: Spelling

edit on 26-11-2017 by Cymru because: Damn autocorrect.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You was more of a keeper than you appear.
Good luck with that.
If everything was so cut and dried there would be no relationship forum.
Jog on gwirion.

I'm on your side bud, but I'm not gonna be a shoulder to cry on. You don't have to listen to what I've said right now, do your emotional detox thing or whatever, but what I've said to you will eventually return to memory when its necessary.

Just don't let this consume you, or you'll regret it. And I offer this advice through experience.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thanks for that but on this occasion in my life there was never any doubt She would be nothing less than My Wife.
Flipside is, She had to think the same of me so we were both taking it on on love/trust/mutual respect. I'd hardly have invested so long and survived the illness heartbreak if I had doubts. Day one of intensive care she even gave me an out, as I shouldn't have to travel that journey with them. Sounds like a keeper to me.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Cymru because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Hey buddy, hang in there. It may not seem like it right now, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. At least you don't have to go through court and asset division and all that. You will be better off in the long run, trust me.

There are a lot of good resources out there. I'm on the forums at MGTOW also, and you can find a lot of other people with similar stories/advice to share.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Thanks for that but on this occasion in my life there was never any doubt She would be nothing less than My Wife.
Flipside is, She had to think the same of me so we were both taking it on on love/trust/mutual respect. I'd hardly have invested so long and survived the illness heartbreak if I had doubts. Day one of intensive care she even gave me an out, as I shouldn't have to travel that journey with them. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Dude, if she felt the same way, you'd be married to her right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Being hours short of losing a child and subsequent years of turmoil would put a strain on the best relationship.
Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If she was the "one" you would have gotten her pregnant and moved on. Unfortunately, God is protecting you at the moment. If you two were meant to be, the knot would have been tied. Instead, your stomach feels twisted.

You are strong and kind to help out someone in need. Bless you for your heart and soul. Your kindness will return to you a 1000 fold. Just keep your head up. Venting on this is the best therapy. The more you can talk about the less the void you will have within.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Pregnant? We had that conversation and one was enough. There are so so many depths to this.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

ETA: Nothing is ever good enough for a woman btw.

Unfortunately, the case is to keep a woman interested you have to do a lot of the hard work to keep her.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Pregnant? We had that conversation and one was enough. There are so so many depths to this.

And there was the disconnect right there...bingo! If you can't share anything, like having your own child with her, then you are just a filler for the moment. Her child is her first priority. Everyone else has no meaning.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Why should every couple have a child together?
Seriously?
I was happy taking on Hers.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe there will be some good that comes of this. Maybe the daughter will actually show some appreciation and seek out a relationship with you independently of the mother. Children, the true gift.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I have imagined that but the pain would be awful.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I have imagined that but the pain would be awful.

Then it is your own created desires that are entrapping you. Self made chains without hope.

I am divorced with 2 children. I have ample pain of not being able to see my children as often as I would like, but that is only because I allow the pain to exist. I have corrupted my reality to only blame myself for the situation with no animosity left for their mother.

Maybe the sorrow is enticing? I tried that path for a while but it soon loses its appeal. Overall, I am very thankful for the entire situation, from start to finish. The knowledge gained is irreplaceable.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

That works. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Coupled with that at 9 when she fancied a boy n school she refused to speak to Mum and insisted on talking to me about it. Honoured ? Scared witless? Both but I was so proud.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Coupled with that at 9 when she fancied a boy n school she refused to speak to Mum and insisted on talking to me about it. Honoured ? Scared witless? Both but I was so proud.

This should give you another reason to pause. The fact that the little girl has grown attached to you, but the mother doesn't think twice about cutting you off anyway, says that the mother doesn't feel the same way about you. If you felt like this woman was a great communicator, but she won't communicate with you now, it's because she doesn't know how to break it to you. Unfortunately, you were there when she needed you, but she doesn't feel like she needs you any longer now that her daughter is on the road to recovery. I say these things from a woman's point of view.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join