It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

GWB was a pervert as a young man... and now he is is a pervy old man ! Case closed .. no pass from me.

My wife said something similar to that. And I believe that's why she agrees with you.

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Yah. I tell my wife I'd like to die during sex and she hate's that idea.

I just tell her it's not my fault she's to healthy to say the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don't believe he's senile.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The next woman who poses for photos next to old George, has no right to complain if he squeezes.

how about this if he's old and senile and can't handle his "impulses" perhaps they should not let him take anymore pictures with attractive ladies unless they sign a waiver saying they don't find being felt up.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

well, gee...
trump was bragging about grabbing pus.... and his need for tic tacs, and the voters seemed to give him a free pass into the white house ...poor interns!!! how old his he again???
bush 1 is a few decades older, and possibly a little bit more mentally deficient than trump... and yes, it sounds like he's grown into a dirty old man.... but, the question is... is he physically and mentally able to control himself? heck, I've met a few older people that were meaner than all crap!!! personally, I would rather spend some time with a dirty old man than them!!!
growing old is a bitch, watching your loved ones turn from being the gentle, loving people you've always known to dirty old men or worse, someone who is throwing their dinner at you, assaulting you with insults all the time, or being even more violent is even worse. unfortunately, when it's you parent, well, your choices are to keep telling yourself that they are on a downward slide and know not what they do, or pass the responsibility on to some one else who is willing to put up with it.
and, sorry to say, but there's a chance that dementia either with someone you care about, or yourself, will affect your life at some point.

there's plenty of things one can dislike either bush for, this one is rather low on my list.

my advice would be more to his caretakers, like have them advise the women he's doing photo ops for and such to either stand a step or two behind him, or sit next to him, ect...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

did you watch the videos I posted awhile back? the guy seems to have a problem clapping his hands even. sorry, but something isn't clicking in him!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

originally posted by: carewemust

The next woman who poses for photos next to old George, has no right to complain if he squeezes.

how about this if he's old and senile and can't handle his "impulses" perhaps they should not let him take anymore pictures with attractive ladies unless they sign a waiver saying they don't find being felt up.

Well, Fox TV just showed George Sr. at the World Series. Nobody was seated next to him, but he wore a big grin, cause his Houston Astros are leading 5 to 1 over the Dodgers.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

He's 93 years old. Let the crazy old bastard get a squeeze on a cheek once in a while.

If you really have an issue with then kneel down next to old codger in the chair for the picture so your ass isn't in his face.

Nobody dislikes George The First more than I do, but hey, he suffered from strokes and some form of Parkinson's so there is probably some damage to the part of the brain controlling his impulsive behavior. It's not at all uncommon in people who have suffered strokes, even of the "mini-stroke" variety. It's not something that people talk about as a side-effect but it is a consequence of having one. If they don't get the correct therapy it doesn't get any better. People in health care know this but apparently a lot of folks who are supposedly highly educated are as ignorant as some of the posts I see here.

To compare this behavior to what the serial abusers did is just ridiculous but those women are getting their fifteen minutes so I guess it's all good with them.

But in either case, what kept those women from smacking the abusers up side the head? The feminist community has failed a whole generation of women it seems. They never taught their daughters to defend themselves.

I was taught to STOP it when it began. Words worked most of the time but if they didn't I would just tell them, "The next time you touch me I will scream bloody murder and make a scene the likes of which people will NEVER forget." said very softly into their ear and followed by a big smile. I never had to smack anyone and I never had to go through with making a scene.

I just got out of the hospital.
I had a stroke.
Nobody told me that.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yeah, coordination skills deteriorate as one ages. Look, I'm not suggesting the guy should be burnt at the stake or flogged, but neither do I see any fault in these women coming forward and telling their stories. If true, then they have the right to decide whether to name and shame or keep it on the dl. While not the most enlightened position to take (lol, like I'm often one to go that route myself) retaliation and even revenge against someone who has wronged you is a natural human impulse.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

at least other women will know to keep their distance from him??? I ain't saying the women should stay silent on it, just that I don't see any reason to throw verbal darts at a senile old man.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Check your messages. Don't want to derail.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It has been reported that he's suffering from some form of Parkinson's---basically the deterioration of the central nervous system. Dementia is a very common effect of that.

As I said, I dislike this man as much as any I can think of on this earth, only my ex would get less compassion than George the First. But I like to think I can have compassion for a sick man or a sick woman and not compound the sufferings of their family. It is common courtesy, giving the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, his family shouldn't be rolling him out in public if he doesn't know how to behave in public.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: c2oden

Check your messages. Don't want to derail.

I can't read them. I see it, but can not access them.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: zosimov

Exactly. Some people here are repulsive. This is literally molestation & posters are acting like it's "normal" for older males to molest people. Then they turn around and feign outrage when wealthy and/or famous old men are caught molesting people, even though they're admitting in their own words that they thought it was a "perk" with becoming a "dirty old man". They act like they're entitled to molesting random women, yet have the audacity to lecture others on family values.

I have a simple policy on this: don't touch without permission. It's not rocket science.

Thank you. While there might be a clause for people that are literally so out of it they aren't aware of what they're doing, if they're wheeling Bush out for public appearances and he's making puns like "David Cop-A-Feel" then he should be shamed and we should keep digging to find out if there's anything worse.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

my advice would be more to his caretakers, like have them advise the women he's doing photo ops for and such to either stand a step or two behind him, or sit next to him, ect...

must not have seen like 6000 of my posts saying if he is too much of a stroke victim to control himself then his handlers need to be doing that.
im sure mr rich ex president has handlers around him all the time. are they #ed in the head too?

then handle that #

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Working in geriatrics, it's very possible to display these inappropriate behaviors as the brain no longer functions correctly. It's very common in dementia patients.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSayhe's making puns like "David Cop-A-Feel" then he should be shamed

Actually depending on the reason it may be beyond his control and he should not be shamed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Makes perfect sense. If so it's really beyond his control. The people working with him should be doing a better job.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: carewemust

It's like an arms race to see which side has the biggest sex offender. Dems are reeling from Weinstein so Republican O' Reilly becomes cannon fodder.

Bush is a harmless peashooter compared to the others.

It wasn't so long ago that old men in wheelchairs were expected to be a little handsy, and the ladies just veered away in general.

Maybe its that im married to a nurse, in a family of nurses. But the octogenarian octopus is something that is a running joke with folks I know.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Exactly. He either needs to be confined to a facility with medical professionals who can deal with him, or he needs to be closely monitored and controlled when he's out among the public. Its not up to the women to move away from him. It's up to him (or his handlers) to stay away from the women.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join