It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My 94 year-old father-in-law has become a dirty old man at his old age, lol. In his younger years, he would never talk the way he does now! Maybe these old guys feel they can get away with it because of their age. I mean who would really press charges on a 94 year-old? Their chances of them dying while waiting for their court trial is a better than average possibility! Even if it did come to trial, I could just imagine the smirks on the jury's faces looking at a frail old man being tried for sexual misconduct.

At that age, old people really don't think of what they're doing. He was probably not even thinking he had his hand around her butt instead of her waist. Poor George, now he has to contend with trying to smooth things out with Barbra!
Faithful for all these years up until the age of 93..."George I want a divorce."

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

My wife's grandpa was in the hospital before he died and grabbed a nurses boob.
He was 88 at the time.
This was a complete swing from his typical behavior, he was not that type.
The nurse said it was a common occurrence for her and she didn't think they knew why they were doing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

H.W's is like,

oh my god, look at her butt
i like big butts, i can not lie
makes me feel like david cop a feel
baby got back

edit on 27-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Occasionally a bit of a herb though.

But no, not a vegetable... there again, neither is Bush. If he was, he would not be in a chair, but in a bed.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sheeeit. When I first saw the thread I was like 'isn't he dead already by now wtf'. He was looking vegetable when I saw a photo of him being wheeled out of the Stuporbowl.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

all five former presidents were at a recent concert appealing for hurricane aide at Texas A&M. This was the first time I had seen bush 1 in a long time. He seems to have problems clapping even and, I might be wrong, but I don't remember seeing him even raising his arms much through the concert, although I did fast forward through some of it.... couldn't take lady gaga the long.

that's the whole concert, it was fun watch, just to see the former presidents and their behavior through it. But, I kind of got the feeling we might end up being one less living former presidents soon.

bush 1 really doesn't look too good, and I think his mental capacities maybe have lessened quite a bit.

Bush has been diagnosed with a rare condition known as vascular Parkinsonism, which is generally believed to be caused by small strokes that damage the same brain structures as are affected in Parkinson’s Disease.
www.usatoday.com...

surprisingly, he's the same age as carter. I guess maybe we should all pray we age more like carter and avoid losing our own mental abilitities?
edit on 27-10-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No he isn't being treated unfairly. If those statements are true, he's at best a Dirty Old man. Chances are if he's done this once, he's done it numerous times. Will see if more incidents come to light

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

*gasp*

An old man squeezed a butt.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Just another dirty old man whose get-up-and-go has long ago got-up-and-went.

I know that doesn't make it right, but what else can we say or do.

HE IS A BUSH.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
#FannyGate

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#PizzaAssGate

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Out of necessity? Really?

If that’s the case, we may need to require that the handicapped post signage on the back of their wheelchairs similar to the “slow moving vehicle” signs that farm equipment must display while on the public roadways.

You know, something that’s honest, reasonable and apparently “necessary.”

Maybe a big orange triangle with the words “Warning.....Groping Zone” emblazoned in bold black lettering.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

#PizzaAssGate

Baby got back.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We have gone completely off the deep end.

In the grand scheme of things, a bad joke and a bum-squeeze from a geriatric dude in a wheelchair? If he was as other poster said "squeezing the charmin" while he was in office, or harassing females during his rise in rank in the Navy that would be one thing. Making him a predator. Now it's just sad.

Dude's on his way out, shuffling off the mortal coil, headed for the bone-yard.
I'd of taken it as a compliment.

Then asked if he could snag me a keyring with the presidential seal for a chance to pinch the other cheek?
Cause...story of a lifetime and a souvenir!!!!!!

Bill on the other hand?
B#-slapped hard and fast then kicked for good measure. Again...as the secret service carts me off my kids KNEW their Mom has no social skills an were gonna need that bail money for when I finally flipped.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
From 80 on (or maybe even earlier), people start to digress into childhood. I see kids grabbing all parts of people simply because the don't know any better. It might be that way with Bush. However, if he really does say "Cop-a-feel" then I think he's just crazy with dementia.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure everyone making excuses for the guy is thinking this through.
If some guy paws my Mrs or my daughter they're getting told off at the very least. Not having their actions excused.
Should be the same for anyone else's wife or daughter.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Which one is the odd one out?

A Herb

B Vegetable

C Bush

D Barbara Bush

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Did ole Bush grab a butt?
Yep, old men are just a bunch of pervs...right up until they meet the reaper.

I however see some 90 year old wheelchair bound parkinson's sufferer touching a butt in a much differernt light than some 20 year old muscle bound jock doing the same. One is wanting some meat for the night, the other is just remembering how a woman felt and what it was like to be young and healthy for a split second, so eye rolling is really all that is in order.

Oh, and don't think for one second that little old ladies dont also try and move in on well defined young men, if not a hug with that extra sensual moving they do on the mans chest to semi simulate lovemaking, to flat out tushy grabbing. I typically find those encounters sweet and humorous. They are a lot more subtle than men though (different time) but same mindset.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Isn't 60 the new 90?

I hope it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I would have to say he grabbed her butt intentionally, by definition that is sexual harassment/assault.

However, I would put it in the "dirty old man" category versus the Harvey W. category.

It does not make it any better, still a crime, but I have to call a fair game. It was a lame joke. He is losing his marbles. It was uninvited/solicited.

I guess my question to the woman who had her butt pinched is, what do you do immediately to let him know he was out of line? Did you give him a slap on the face? Did you give him a piece of your mind while out of pinching distance? Did you call the cops? I guess you wrote a story well after the fact.

I do not condone what the old man did. But as one poster already noted, she would have crushed his junk. This does not exclude calling the cops afterwards but at least she is standing up for herself. I guess I am on board with folks standing up for themselves as the situation permits.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join