It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Groot
Just stopping by to say hi !

Me and the misses are snowed in with plenty of supplies and netflix. Hope all is well.

Stay warm and safe! love your avatar, but I miss the baby groot one! Stop in again when you can stay longer.

Tried changing my avatar back, but it wont let me,

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Awwwwww, that's the one! Love it so much! How can someone not look at baby Groot and smile?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Then eat it.

It is yelling good protein .

😎

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Cross between an aspargus stalk and sprig of broccolli.

😎

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Timely

Cross between an aspargus stalk and sprig of broccolli.

😎

Bahahaha!

Hello Sir Dave of the Shed Lands! Still hot as hell out your way? It was raining today...er, yesterday and like a warm Spring day. A very welcomed reprieve from freezing temperatures.

I'm feeling so much better. Still coughing, but feel human again.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I don’t know why, but I really didn’t care for that movie. I remember renting it when it first came out, and I’ve watched it a few times since. I just can’t seem to like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is that the one with Val Kilmer? I like that one. The book is really good, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Well written post Blue... and I have to add I am envious that you get to watch Rocky the squirrel out your window.

I’m also envious of you just ordering groceries online... do they deliver as well ? I hate grocery shopping as my back doesn’t like being on my feet for too long. Leaning on the grocery cart does help some... but I would love a grocery delivery service.

ETA: Was just told we can order online here 😆... you just have to pick it up.

I'm about to send you a PM about groceries delivered.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

***Blue***I had Pesky sprinkle pixie dust on your new med. You seem more alive and I think it's helping. Loved all your replies! OH...when you get your disability, you will get either Medicaid or Medicare. If you get Medicaid, you won't have to pay for anything. If you get Medicare, you will pay a certain amount for part B. You will have co-pays in a certain percentage depending on which plan you choose. If you ever need help with say tests or things done in the hospital, they go by your income and will either discount it or cover it for free. If you move out on your own, you will get cheap housing and depending on how much you make, if your income is really limited, you will get Medicaid and your medical expenses and prescriptions will be free. You will get help, so try not to worry too much right now. One step at a time.

Thank you for reminding me of the benefits of Medicaid (caid) as I was on Medicare when on Social Security before and it was quite a help to me. it's always good to have the pixies help out.

BTW have you seen the Netflix movie "Bright" yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Our ATS friend Silo13 posted this earlier and I feel it is worthwhile for Shedodians to listen to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just heard this one for the first time in years. It's definitely a Shed tune....the dark side.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Have you been chugging maple syrup? Chris de Burgh? Really?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A late greeting to one and all, but hello out there!

Chels, that movie is scary because we never know what kind of genetic altering is going on somewhere that we don't know about. Maybe I watch too many movies and have read too many things, so I can't help but to picture some horrific results obtained by some mad scientist hidden away somewhere. LOL

Skiddy, I figured you either watched the movie or read the book. It was a really good movie! Pretty sure I have seen more than one version of it, but I would have to go check youtube.

Blue, I haven't seen Bright yet. What a perfect song for the shed! Thank you so much for sharing that! Great song and lyrics!

Hello Intrepid! Thank you for the music and stopping by!

Hello Light! Thanks for your musical contribution as well!

I put a pot roast in the crockpot earlier, but it still has quite a while before it is done. Not much energy today I'm afraid, but trying to clean out a couple of cupboards. I'll have everything all neat and nice looking and then one day it's like holy hell, what happened here? You're afraid to open the door lest something come flying out at you. LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
From Night Star

I'll have everything all neat and nice looking and then one day it's like holy hell, what happened here? You're afraid to open the door lest something come flying out at you. LOL

At least you don't have this flying around at you and you not an LA police officer with an orc as your new partner.

WARNING: This clip is not for children as it contains bad words and violence.

edit on 1 13 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Pot roast? I'll be there in time! (Books ticket, dons spacesuit and anti-gravity apparatus)

My neighbour from hell (he is actually a nice guy and the best "amateur" drummer I've ever heard. Poly-rhythmic is my best guess) just knocked on my door and asked ME to turn the music down.
To be fair it is almost 1 a.m. but it wasn't deliberate or particularly loud....truly. But the partition wall here can't hold the sound of much more than a fart. I'm gonna ask the rental company if I can swap rooms when the next person moves out. I hate pissing on people's fire.

We had a frank, honest, open and lengthy discussion and I hope that things will only get better. I used a few friendly swear words during our conversation as was befitting to the topic at hand. (Things can't get any worse for either of us. Apparently the rental company told him he could make as much noise as he wanted even on the drums as long as it was during the day but he told me he wouldn't do that anymore until we had found a mutually agreeable solution.)

We shook hands. Sometimes a good sign...?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Bright is a great movie and I love watching Will Smith perform his craft (shame about the Scientology, hope he's starting to lose that shyte) but the Pixies in the Shed ain't so easy, that much I do know. Dragons snore while Pixies bore peoples heads into walls. The "There be Dragons here!" sign is just a diversion, it's the Pixies that guard us.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello Blue!

Hello Light!

Hello Lurkers!

Pot roast is ready! All are invited!

Good thing that clip didn't show a sweet faery or I would have cried or something.

Hey Light, good job with you and your neighbor! I'm proud of you both for trying to work things out!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I try to be yoga but have missed the pot roast...dammit!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer
Hi everyone!

Hi Love Bug my Elvan Sister! I missed you soooo much! How are you lovely lady? HUGS

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join