It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Well written post Blue... and I have to add I am envious that you get to watch Rocky the squirrel out your window.

I’m also envious of you just ordering groceries online... do they deliver as well ? I hate grocery shopping as my back doesn’t like being on my feet for too long. Leaning on the grocery cart does help some... but I would love a grocery delivery service.

ETA: Was just told we can order online here 😆... you just have to pick it up.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
THIS! This is a great tool. Being mindful/super aware.
........Mindfulness sounds silly on surface, but it’s not. And it helps.

Thank you, I think it is a tool we have dismissed. It is so much easier to sit in our little comfortable cubbicles and be fed fast food.
Yes it sounds silly because we are condicioned to ignore ourselves our surroundings and the needs of others.
Any way, I began practicing "awareness" twenty-five some years ago, inspired by the books of Carlos Catsaneda. With out perifenelia , mind you.

A friend, many years ago, used to walk with me in the woods. She was terrified of my approach to using all my senses to "read" the enviroment. And she hated the silence.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hey there Shep,
So good to see you.
Are you well? Is the Shep Family doing well.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I think I misunderstood your reply and my reply to it in previous post doesn’t make sense😜.
Unfortunately I am not as gifted as you in writing

Your reply made sense and if I was a gifted writer I would be able write comprehensibly. To any one. The truth is simple.
I apologize.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
***Shep***Awwww, thank you for reminding me of Pesky! I miss my little pixie friend! We are long overdue for an adventure with our other magical companions. How is your writing coming along???

***Blue***I had Pesky sprinkle pixie dust on your new med. You seem more alive and I think it's helping. Loved all your replies! OH...when you get your disability, you will get either Medicaid or Medicare. If you get Medicaid, you won't have to pay for anything. If you get Medicare, you will pay a certain amount for part B. You will have co-pays in a certain percentage depending on which plan you choose. If you ever need help with say tests or things done in the hospital, they go by your income and will either discount it or cover it for free.

If you move out on your own, you will get cheap housing and depending on how much you make, if your income is really limited, you will get Medicaid and your medical expenses and prescriptions will be free. You will get help, so try not to worry too much right now. One step at a time.

***Wister*** Wise and witty replies. Love it! Love that gentle and beautiful avatar as well!

***Sheye***I love squirrels!!!!! Leave nuts and they will come, or an easily accessible bird feeder. Trust me! They are so adorable and such comical little creatures!

We have a grocery store that delivers, but their prices are often twice as high as other places, plus their is like a ten of fifteen dollar charge for the delivery. If they are out of an item, you go without and aren't there to pick out something else. You can't choose the best picks of meat and it takes forever to shop online and read all the labels etc. I tried it a couple of times in the past and wasn't thrilled. If I get desperate though, then I won't have a choice and will have to.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hugs Please, I need some from any one who has extra supplies.

I just said good bye to some one I haven't wanted to say good bye to the past ten years.
Very confusing, I know but I just need hugs.
No good advice, no well wishes, just a hug.
Damn it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

😕. ((((Big hug))))

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just stopping by to say hi !

Me and the misses are snowed in with plenty of supplies and netflix. Hope all is well.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Hugs Please, I need some from any one who has extra supplies.

I just said good bye to some one I haven't wanted to say good bye to the past ten years.
Very confusing, I know but I just need hugs.
No good advice, no well wishes, just a hug.
Damn it.

Warm [[[[[[ HUGS ]]]]]

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sent big hugs.... hoping they find you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

From the land down under

It is a whole book of hugs.

Aussies, we don't mess around when hugs are on the menu.

P

edit on 12/1/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I love you guys I am crying. Good tears.

You don't ask me questions I can't answer. You are just....here.
Thank You. I love you so much.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

For you to sit and listen to ... please.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Just stopping by to say hi !

Me and the misses are snowed in with plenty of supplies and netflix. Hope all is well.

Stay warm and safe! love your avatar, but I miss the baby groot one! Stop in again when you can stay longer.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey Kalixi,

I gave you a new weapon. The mighty Sledge Hammer. Lol.

Kalaxi hit the nail on the head with a mighty heave of her sledge hammer.

It was as good a hit as Thor Himself could have made.

Just wanted to share because it made me smile.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Imma just leave this here...

/me closes door quietly

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi Shadow oh mighty Wolf Lord! OMG, did I forget to welcome Kalixi to the Shed?

Light, I loved that animal vid! I'll probably steal it tomorrow and share it on facebook.

I came in here to share a clip of the movie The Island Of Dr, Moreau. I wanted to know how many have seen it and if they liked it. I thought it was amazing!

edit on 12-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join