It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Most likely, his account was only a few days old and all he was doing was trolling.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Strange how individuals blow in like a whirlwind, then dissipate? It’s like they are nothing but hot air. Then you have individuals like Turbo who fight basic reality week after week?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
the fact that we have "over the horizon radar" is enough to DEAD any flat earth argument

I mean there are millions of employees who work for radar companies who use over the horizon radar

the market is worth around 20 billion dollars in the US market and thats just the military part

so are all of these radar companies in on this Hoax too ?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

so are all of these radar companies in on this Hoax too ?

Obviously!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

what more do we need to do , to make them drink the kool aid !

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Some are probably just gullible and watch too much Youtube and when they grow up a bit will cringe at what they have posted, others seem to have their common sense overridden by their fundamentalist religious beliefs and some are just trolling or just up for an argument but don't actually believe in FE.

Some, of course, are just mentally deranged.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Still going after 126 pages of this nonsense.....is this a measure of how ATS has fallen or just a measure of the stupidity of some?

And still no reasonable explanation as to why this 'conspiracy' started and why it is being maintained.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I possibly believe its a movement to dumb society down in general to make people turn away from science
because more and more people are actually questioning the world using science
instead of just following the leaders and ticking the boxes

so flat earth was an attack on science to show it as some sort of global hoax

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Being mentally deranged has nothing to do with the shape of the earth which is independent of the mental state of humans.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I've seen some science from the FE'ers. To be honest it got me doubting.

Now I don't know.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Being mentally deranged has nothing to do with the shape of the earth which is independent of the mental state of humans.

It takes quite a bit of derangement to believe in a Flat Earth covered by a transparent dome with the Sun and Moon being underneath said dome circling above the FE and that stars are just lights on the dome etc, though? Surely?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Ok , as I have said, before in this thread

Why have we invented the gyroscope , and over the horizon radar

what would be the need for these inventions, also why did we bother to discover longitude if the earth is indeed flat ?

Why has no flat earther upped the ante and traveled to their HOLY ice wall to prove it , why have none of them sent a satellite into orbit to prove it

Why havent they used a powerful telescope to see from new York to London or wherever they claim they can see across the Atlantic

Why do they use scientific methods to disprove science

its just sheer ignorance mate

do yourself a favour and go and look into each flat earth "proof"

better yet since its all about youtube these days

watch sci man dan on youtube , he is an astronomer and he lays out why the flat earth is wrong in debates with flat earthers etc

or better yet , go find somewhere flat and carry out the measurements yourself to prove the curvature

there are beaches on earth which are long enough and flat enough for you to measure the curvature etc

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

ve seen some science from the FE'ers.

You have? Like, what? Do tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wow, 126 pages...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

And counting......

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Actually it is not independent of the mental state of humans

your reality and the world you see around you is entirely dependent on your mental state
your consciousness is how we manifest the world around us

a person who suffers paranoid schizophrenia , or multiple personality disorder , or any kind of brain dis-function where your baseline consciousness is impaired will see the world completely differently to someone without any brain abnormality
so being deranged will highly affect your reality

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

at page 99 , I was pushing it to get it into a the 100's !

Im glad its still here, we should keep this thread as a testament to future generations

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

My point is that however you think of let's say a lemon, it doesn't change the lemon.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah, but if you think that the lemon is actually talking to you it's still a lemon but you are deranged.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

flatearthscienceandbible.com...

Watch when you calmed down a little

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join