It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If they're parody accounts.... why are they still up?

Parody accounts don't breach any of Twitter's rules, as long as they aren't impersonating anyone without carrying a disclaimer.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I signed it. And I'm telling friends about it.

Thanks. S&F for you.

signed what?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: Wookiep
Antifa and BLM are as bad as the kkk. All extremist hate groups. I say drop em all off in the desert and let them have a battle royale.

They are all different.

The KKK has a hundred year history of violence and murder.

The BLM have caused riots to fight for rights.

Antifa is new ion the scene. Mainly kids.

NO, they are not the same.

There was a day when the KKK, BLM, the Nationalsozialismus, were all new on the scene.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Really? Wow. Ok. Try something like " blm calls for violence against cops'. Then whites et etc? Get it? If you need further instruction, try tech support. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Antifa and BLM are as bad as the kkk. All extremist hate groups. I say drop em all off in the desert and let them have a battle royale.

They are all different.

The KKK has a hundred year history of violence and murder.

The BLM have caused riots to fight for rights.

Antifa is new ion the scene. Mainly kids.

NO, they are not the same.

There was a day when the KKK, BLM, the Nationalsozialismus, were all new on the scene.

The first a LONG time ago and is horrible to even type. The BLM has a reason to exist and is maybe 5 years old? The third, I have no idea what it is. The KKK and the BLM have no comparison, no matter what alt rights like to say.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I had to pull up chrome to translate the wikipedia for Nationalsozialismus. Developed in the 1880s and later became Nazism. That is the one that should and never did. It has no place in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Because parody accounts aren't against Twitter t&c? Did that make sense to you when you wrote it?

It's painfully obvious that they're parody accounts.

Want to be a weekend warrior ? #CashForComrades crowdsondemand.com... charlotte.craigslist.org...

#CashForComrades?

These are the lion statues at the Chicago Art Institute. Enough is enough. They gotta go. #BlackLivesMatter #Chicago

Statues of lions have to go because #blacklivesmatter?

The Nick Saban statue needs to come down.
Win/Loss record should NEVER determine how good a coach is.
Also Ivy League is better than SEC.✊

Seems legit. Right?

Make sure Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump don't see this pic of Antifa attacking the Dodge Challenger before it hit the gas. DO NOT RETWEET.

Yep. Super legit.

edit on 2017-8-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Really? Wow. Ok. Try something like " blm calls for violence against cops'. Then whites et etc? Get it? If you need further instruction, try tech support. Good luck!

NO, I don;t get it. If black people see cops killing black people, like kids. One 13 who was holding a beebee gun in a park, Ine who was shot by a wanna be cop beighborhood watch guy. One who was shot doing nothing while his girlfriend had the presence of mind to livestream. The fact that more black men were stopped and frisked in NYC than the number of black men who actually live in NYC in one year. Put that on top of how black people were treated through the 70s at least...and you could end up with a group that finally says FORGET THIS CRAP!.

And here we have it.

Should something different be expected? Ya, wow.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Excuse me? Why aren't you banned? Yet? I think everybody is about as sick of you as I am,

THE CAR happened. Nothing you can say, no insults you can muster will change that.

If nothing I said in my previous post hit home with you, then you have no understanding of human nature, politics, or the social environment we live in.

Oh look more fake outrage. Whatever i'm done with this #. Fact is 1 woman died and people use her now as a martyr or scapegoat and ignore all the deaths that occured long before this #show started. 5 dead cops? Nah he was just a lone wolf and not a BLM supporter and we can't blame the whole group. Sounds familiar? What can't handle the truth? Your comment was disgraceful in diminishing all the other deaths that both sides caused and will cause. Sorry that i'm not a hypocrite.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate hypocrites

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I won't even debate your argument even tho its been proven wrong time and time again. Let's assume your false assumptions are correct. It's nice to know you support violence against cops and white people. The loonies and extremists are surely coming out of the woodwork. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Excuse me? Why aren't you banned? Yet? I think everybody is about as sick of you as I am,

THE CAR happened. Nothing you can say, no insults you can muster will change that.

If nothing I said in my previous post hit home with you, then you have no understanding of human nature, politics, or the social environment we live in.

Oh look more fake outrage. Whatever i'm done with this #. Fact is 1 woman died and people use her now as a martyr or scapegoat and ignore all the deaths that occured long before this #show started. 5 dead cops? Nah he was just a lone wolf and not a BLM supporter and we can't blame the whole group. Sounds familiar? What can't handle the truth? Your comment was disgraceful in diminishing all the other deaths that both sides caused and will cause. Sorry that i'm not a hypocrite.

I'm not a fake or a hypocrite. I'm quite real. You don't want anybody to mention it. Pretend like it didn't happen.
Tough sh!t. It happened. Now, who can't handle the truth?

So "whatever you're done with this sh!t". Good. Adios! Ciao! Happy Trails! Good morning good afternoon and good night in case I don't see you again!

Bye bye! Have a great life and find peaceand happiness. Live long and prosper!

eta: and remember to stay out of the sun!
edit on 8/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Really? Where are the murders by the kkk in the last 30 years, hell, where is the physical violence shutting down opposing viewpoints from the kkk?

Their message is deplorable, but they are no where near the threat to liberty that Antifa is today.

Jaden
edit on 19-8-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Send Antqueefa my way.

I didn't pay that much for training to not use it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hope they #ing do come for me. By the time they get around to that, I'll likely be allowed to fight back. Then they might question whether or not all that gaming in their basements was time well spent and wish they'd been at the gym or even any sort of outdoor activity.

By the time they get to anyone like me they'll have realized their mistake.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Haha...jinx

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm not a fake or a hypocrite. I'm quite real. You don't want anybody to mention it. Pretend like it didn't happen.
Tough sh!t. It happened. Now, who can't handle the truth?

So "whatever you're done with this sh!t". Good. Adios! Ciao! Happy Trails! Good morning good afternoon and good night in case I don't see you again!

Bye bye! Have a great life and find peaceand happiness. Live long and prosper!

eta: and remember to stay out of the sun!

Yeah people mention it quite often it seems but for all the wrong reasons. No worries i'll stay on ATS because it's not up to you. Btw i was one of the first who acknowledged her death and i also called out the lunatic who did it multiple times. But hey nice try.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Btw i was one of the first who acknowledged her death and i also called out the lunatic who did it multiple times.

I'm glad to hear that.

Peace out.

A.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Chill Out Please!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Aug 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

They are a bunch of kids. They do say they will use violence to stop the nazis and racists. I don;t agree with that. But They are using violence against the people, that also use it. Or even possibly who don't use it, but who rally and yell about colors other than white and immigrants.

I can tell you they aren't coming for me. I can tell you that with a clear heart.

Are you sure? Why not let antifa be the judge of that.

# 856

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Biggest group of HYPOCRITES ever. Lol, how can you claim to be "against Nazis," then turn around and ACT JUST LIKE ONE? Trying to censor and "police" free speech makes YOU the fascist. Their own actions go against what they preach. How they're blind to their own hypocrisy, is fk'ing astounding...

edit on 19-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join