It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That's the problem! No laptop. Just phone and ps4. Remain ignorant, kiddo. Ignorance is bliss after all.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Vorian

You still trying for intimidation , arent you
First , I dont get intimidated
And I do find your replies as a comedian would post
Keep em going. I do so love to laugh...especially at ignorance.
I will give you another chance , before I burst your bubble and Deny ignorance.

Intimidation? I just debate. Yes, deny Ignorance, you aren't.

Now to deny Ignorance
The 60s and 70s ? I was there. And would have written letters if I felt that would help . That had already been tried .
Unjust War , pollution , you name it.
But PEACEFUL protests.
Yes , I have been in sit-ins
Yes , I have been in marches to protest this country's ills
Yes , I have been arrested for peacefully protesting
Yes , I know the pain of a "billy club"
Yes , I have the scars, tie-dyed T-shirts , and the bell-bottoms to prove it
But , never a riot. Not even close. And should never be...
From this point on , never ever state sh** like that to me . I dont care who else you take it to , just not me. I was there...

edit on 8/19/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: infolurker

Ummm...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...I really love the one with the crackers holding a sign stating..."white people suck"...

Talk about some inbred morons...I hate my skin...hate it...hate it...hate it...

OH MY GOD...this has gone from theater...to carnival...

Can we hurry up with the culling already...

YouSir

Do you have a picture of that? White people working with anti hate groups or BLM do NOT hate their skin.

Ummm...didn't you even look at the pics that the OP provided...?

It's the first pic in the series...

YouSir

There is ONE picture that says that. The female could be holding it, but she may be mixed. The man behind her could be holding it, he is definitely white. There is 1 idiot in a crowd, obviously.

This is your proof positive?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Vorian

You still trying for intimidation , arent you
First , I dont get intimidated
And I do find your replies as a comedian would post
Keep em going. I do so love to laugh...especially at ignorance.
I will give you another chance , before I burst your bubble and Deny ignorance.

Intimidation? I just debate. Yes, deny Ignorance, you aren't.

Now to deny Ignorance
The 60s and 70s ? I was there. And would have written letters if I felt that would help . That had already been tried .
Unjust War , pollution , you name it.
But PEACEFUL protests.
Yes , I have been in sit-ins
Yes , I have been in marches to protest this country's ills
Yes , I have been arrested for peacefully protesting
Yes , I know the pain of a "billy club"
Yes , I have the scars, tie-dyed T-shirts , and the bell-bottoms to prove it
But , never a riot. Not even close. And should never be...

There were a lot of riots in those days. Most caused by police. You are lucky to have avoided serious injury. FOX news will say the current protests weren't peaceful. In your time, how could you even prove it? FOX news will say the Left Libs were VIOLENT. A lot can be done with video. The government has been editing video for decades.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
America said enough with this crap when they voted in Trump. These Antifa assclowns are the ones who should be skeered because when the curfews come and the national guard get called in, We the People will be wondering why it took so long to jail these domestic terrorists.

America proved how many stupid people and electors they had, nothing else. They were conned by a con man.

Maybe if the Far Left were not out killing cops, protesting "whiteness", burning stuff down, looting and rioting, the stupid ignorant voters would have let Hillary con her way into the White House.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

America said enough with this crap when they voted in Trump. These Antifa assclowns are the ones who should be skeered because when the curfews come and the national guard get called in, We the People will be wondering why it took so long to jail these domestic terrorists.

America proved how many stupid people and electors they had, nothing else. They were conned by a con man.

Maybe if the Far Left were not out killing cops, protesting "whiteness", burning stuff down, looting and rioting, the stupid ignorant voters would have let Hillary con her way into the White House.

I am far left, not doing that. Don;t know any who are.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We had Three Dead in Charlottesville this time. One girl and 2 officers. The girl run down by an extreme right protester. The 2 officers just trying to fly in.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So... how come these accounts aren't banned from social media platforms like FB, Twitter and Patreon? They are breaking the T&C as clear as day.

They are literally advocating for domestic terrorism and the mass murder of anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology, but Milo got banned for cracking a joke about how Leslie Jones looks like his ex-boyfriend.

Really puts into perspective where the liberal elites priorities are.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ok, keep your head in the sand while those around you do it all in your name because you ignorantly associate yourself with what they really have been doing for all of America to see.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
formatting messing up

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Milo had several suspensions. He went after Leslie Jones hard. It wasn;t 1 joke.

He p*ssed off twitter to the breaking end.

If you don;t like a twitter personality and think they are breaking TOS, report them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ok, keep your head in the sand while those around you do it all in your name because you ignorantly associate yourself with what they really have been doing for all of America to see.

In my name ? lol Maybe you should look at what people do that you seem to like.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So... how come these accounts aren't banned from social media platforms like FB, Twitter and Patreon? They are breaking the T&C as clear as day.

They are literally advocating for domestic terrorism and the mass murder of anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology, but Milo got banned for cracking a joke about how Leslie Jones looks like his ex-boyfriend.

Really puts into perspective where the liberal elites priorities are.

These are all parody accounts and I think you know it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I would take Hillary over this. I would take the Mayor of my village over this and I don;t even know his name.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Would you listen to yourselves?

It's okay for a group to gather and chant horrible, unconscionable things about American Jews, and African Americans, and try to make them feel like worms crawling on the Earth, like they don't even belong here, and drive a car through a crowd of the opposition hoping like hell's flames he would kill a few of them and damage them permanently, and come to the little gathering armed to the teeth and with protective gear for themselves? Ready for an armed confrontation which thank God, they didn't get.

They can do this and even your POTUS will defend them on live TV?

But a bunch kids get together with signs insulting white people, and you think they should be "shot down in the street", I believe one fool on here said?

Hey. If you don't see it, then you no longer belong in this country, and to be honest, I don't know of a single other country that would have you. Not one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I must admit, I'm rather puzzled by the scene of what appears to include one of several Caucasian women holding a sign that proclaims "White people suck"...OK, well wtf? Why not save a little time, ink and paper and just write, "I suck", instead?

I cannot comprehend how these people expect to be taken seriously when things like this are displayed. It's either one of two things: these people have stepped completely outside their collective mind, or this is some elaborate mockery/psyop/social experiment being perpetrated on us.

I'm going with the first one being most likely on the face of things, but when you see this much nonsensical crap coupled with the suspiciously pat and convenient, clearly deliberate baiting in those tweets, it certainly begs the question of something deeper going on behind all of this. I feel pretty confident that we're all about to find out, either way.

(post by Perfectenemy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I must admit, I'm rather puzzled by the scene of what appears to include one of several Caucasian women holding a sign that proclaims "White people suck"...OK, well wtf? Why not save a little time, ink and paper and just write, "I suck", instead?

They were advertising.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The mayor of the village I live in:

Makes sure all of the town business is taken care of. Organizes town common events. The streets and sidewalks look nice. There are programs to assist poor people though it is mainly a wealthy area. He doesn't use Twitter. Building permits are fairly easy, yet keep the village 'look' but have to pass ecological studies. The clerk was one of the first to process gay marriages. The police are a little ticket happy, but they are never violent. There are about 9 different churches in such a small space. The mayor here, of a 1 sq mile village, I would have as President tomorrow.

I don't even know what political party he belongs to, but Working Families or Democrat are the biggest here. He loves business, so would not take kindly to LGBT discrimination. This place looks like Main ST USA, surprised the 5&10 store closed.

This man would make the best president.

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join