It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert E. Lee Statue Replaced With Statue of Pregnant Black Woman

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Let's have a recap of all the cool kids coming out of the closet

.... right here on ATS

.... for all the world to see

Well it is kind of fitting.
First they remove what is considered a symbol of black oppression. General lee.
Then it's replaced by a new symbol of black oppression. Unwed mother.

Lol, they should have finished the statue of the pregnant black lady being led into the local Planned Parenthood riding a unicorn under a rainbow.

Some see a pregnant lady some see the average food stamp belly, art is all in the eye of the beholder.

Has nobody noticed that "statue" of the pregnant black woman was alone? Where is the father of those kids? The fact they chose that lone symbol is telling in itself. It speaks volumes about the culture upon which it represents.

But, she did have gold in/on her hand. So that's something

Gold=child support check

After watching that live feed earlier, and them blowing kisses to the men in the prison windows, perhaps that is where the father is in this scenario?

Pic of the preggars chick should be a water mark on our tax forms. It should be embossed across all of the "free" food EBT cards as well. Art imitating reality.

There were plans for a Planned Parenthood nurse to be erected adjacent to the pregnant woman with a clipboard asking "next?". Sadly it never came to fruition.

There wasn't enough room for all the different baby daddies.

lmfao. a pregnant chick. no guy thinks pregnancy is 'attractive' they SAY it, but only because they are married. LMFAO.

Prolly the empowerment of welfare against the man.

Where's the baby's daddy? That's what I would be thinking if I walked up on it?

Aren't there quite few single mommies on Jerry Springer looking for their baby's daddy?

Is there a placque with the statue stating that she is pregnant with her sixth child, by the fourth father, while colleecting welfare?

All that from someone that leaves out the context of each of those quotes. How convenient for you.

edit on 8/19/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/19/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

All that from someone that leaves out the context of each of those quotes. How convenient for you.

I didn't leave out any context at all.

I quoted their posts exactly how they were written, in full.

Go ahead, read back through all the posts that I quoted and show me where I left out any "context".

I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm glad it fell/melted.

I hope whatever goes there eventually, does not pander to the types that tore down General Lee. For the record, I am indifferent to General Lee.

It's important that the people behind these types of actions don't feel rewarded for their actions. That would just empower them more.

edit on 8-20-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: meh kek lol pepe lol trigger warning ha get over it

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Krakatoa

I didn't leave out any context at all.

I quoted their posts exactly how they were written, in full.

Go ahead, read back through all the posts that I quoted and show me where I left out any "context".

I'll wait.

I'm one of the cool kids. I finally made it! I'm in the big leagues now baby!

Seriously though, they removed a "Racist General Lee" statue and replaced it with a racist stereotype of a single pregnant black lady. If you can't find the humor in that, you don't have a sense of humor.

The majority of my posts are tongue in cheek but I'm not above throwing some racial stereotypes out there and apparently neither is the city of Baltimore.

You cry for diversity but when I point out cultural differences within a diversity , you cry racism. I can't win with you people.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Here's what Lyndon Johnson has to say about the Black Community:

President LBJ: "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years"

Also, Hillary Clinton screwing over the Black Community:

And don't forget the late Senator Byrd, former member of the KKK:

The reality is Democrats are still putting Blacks in the Plantation.

It doesnt matter. They obviously hate history And any whites but especially those on the right....but they only think they know why (partially because the left has them brainwashed). Ive never seen so many useful idiots. So completely useful. So wonderfully idiotic.
edit on 1815x6718America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A pregnant black woman with her fist in the air... Hahaha this is hilarious, this circus is highly entertaining, disturbing but still entertaining.

The big question is who was the father....

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A knocked up black woman, wow, there's something you don't see every day...

Yes, that was sarcasm....

All this crap is starting to get to the point of riots and serious social unrest because that is what the current set of black folks does best. A pregnant black woman with her fist in the air, a black panther salute, a pregnant black woman on her own just defines the current moral standards in the black community and pretty much states that someone other than her will be paying for her and her child.

If you are going to idolise those values then you can't expect others to take your so called plight seriously.

The world likes to see a fighter, a person trying to better themselves, no one likes a leech or a lazy person looking to live off someone else....And that has no colour...
edit on 20-8-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Thanks for adding some great quotes for Cranial Sponge to add to her list.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The homophobic racists in this thread are appalling. It is clearly evide nt that the statue is indeed a mixed race, trans person with a monkey on their back.
a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

At that rate, can we actually have any statues?

Gen. Lee suddenly upset these people, so they tore him down. If we put something there that doesn't in some way upset these people, meaning they approve of it, isn't that in some way going to be appeasing to them or pandering?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow, now the USC horse is being banned because it is named Traveller! People are taking the piss. This is not going to end nicely....its just going to grow and grow. Are we going to band the name Lee, Davis, and Jefferson among others? This is mental.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I'm glad it fell/melted.

I hope whatever goes there eventually, does not pander to the types that tore down General Lee. For the record, I am indifferent to General Lee.

It's important that the people behind these types of actions don't feel rewarded for their actions. That would just empower them more.

I think it would be nice if they put up statues of famous Native Americans.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If we're tearing down statues because they are offensive, can we still draw picture of Mohammed?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I'm glad it fell/melted.

I think it would be nice if they put up statues of famous Native Americans.

nope. they ran a previous people off their lands to claim what the europeans/whiteman took as well. oh and they enslaved others too from time to time.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just replace them with more up to date heroes.
Armstrong, Robo cop, Rambo and such or make kick as usa ones like an eagle riding a unicorn shooting guns with the plaque "America hell yes".

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Wow, now the USC horse is being banned because it is named Traveller! People are taking the piss. This is not going to end nicely....its just going to grow and grow. Are we going to band the name Lee, Davis, and Jefferson among others? This is mental.

www.foxnews.com...

Well I guess Roy Rogers' horse is on the outs too now eh.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Fairies?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They damaged the one of Joan of arc in New Orleans

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Bruce Jenner?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If Trump wanted to pull a genius move he would enforce “The Antiquities Act” of 1906, (Pub.L. 59–209, 34 Stat. 225, 54 U.S.C. § 320301–320303), passed by the United States Congress and signed into law by Theodore Roosevelt on June 8, 1906 to PROTECT ALL AMERICAN MONUMENTS IN PERPETUITY.

It's already illegal to remove the statues?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join