It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
the ones who were hurt the worst....

don't they look so violent!!

oh, and then there's this...

www.wbtv.com...

they are happy about the death of a chrarlottesville resident!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Avicenne

Hitler was murdering millions of people, not protesting the removal of a statue that is historically relevant

You know what else is relevant ?
Chanting "Blood and soil" while protesting the removal of a statue. So, chanting Nazi slogans is alright for the altright.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Let me make this really simple for you, as apparently it's been too complex for you to comprehend.....

IF SOMEONE SAYS THE HAVE FIRST HAND VIDEO EVIDENCE THEN WHY DON'T THEY POST IT?

POST THE EVIDENCE.

POST IT.

GO ON..........

It cant be THAT difficult can it?

Derp yet again, ask those whom you referred to, yelling at all those who didn't make the claim kind of makes you look like a yuge fool.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Derp, yet again I have to explain this simple concept.

The poster I was replying to had replied to my first attempt to get those other posters to post their evidence. Why would I not reply to their reply?

Why is this simple concept so difficult to understand?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How is it that the right had an unplanned march ending up at Jeffersons statue where lo and behold, a handful of counter-protesters just happened to become trapped, completely encircled by Neo-nazis? Outnumbered 10 to 1 yet nobody got seriously injured while VICE had an embedded camera crew.

That tells me all I need to know, that Charlottesville was a set up, a controlled narrative where both sides had paid actors. Many locals showed up to protest who were not paid but everything seemed nicely coordinated to repeat the White supremacy idea and blow it way out of proportion. Many of these people came from hundreds if not thousands of miles away. The rally organizer hadn't even been involved in Alt-right activities for a year yet he can draw David Duke and Richard Spencer to the scene? TV news is becoming as scripted as everything else you see on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That tells me all I need to know, that Charlottesville was a set up, a controlled narrative where both sides had paid actors.

Yup I think crisis actors may have been involved, I don't know if anyone has actually looked into anything about the girl who died.

I mean look at the Boston bombing for example.

They have used crisis actors before and they will use them again.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Who are you suggesting "paid" these people to turn up, and for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Did you take a look at the whole page of videos I posted? Pretty sure there is enough evidence of violence on both sides there for you to shut up about someone proving it. What's really going on is you're having a hard time coming to terms that you are wrong and are purposely being difficult about it. You've been shown what you seek but won't look because you already know you've been proven wrong. Not to mention I literally found pages of videos in less than 60 seconds by typing 3 words into Google and selecting the video search option...something you could have done if you really wanted to find out...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You really need to starting seeing the big picture.

You will never understand this unless you understand the elitist global zionest one world government agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Derp, yet again I have to explain this simple concept.

The poster I was replying to had replied to my first attempt to get those other posters to post their evidence. Why would I not reply to their reply?

Why is this simple concept so difficult to understand?

So you are seriously asking people who didn't make any claims to back up the claims made by some other poster? I'm not sure you fully understand what's going on here. See, I have no idea what anyone else is thinking or what they meant. Only they can know what they meant. Just as I have no clue why you are so vehemently arguing that the left holds the moral high ground here. Again, they voluntarily showed up to a protest with weapons. They came of their own accord. Nobody forced them.

Now, you ask, do they have the right to counter protest? Yes, they have the right to Peacefully Counter Protest, but the do not have any more right to be violent than the asshole Nazi's did. Get it yet spanky?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Did you take a look at the whole page of videos I posted? Pretty sure there is enough evidence of violence on both sides there for you to shut up about someone proving it. What's really going on is you're having a hard time coming to terms that you are wrong and are purposely being difficult about it. You've been shown what you seek but won't look because you already know you've been proven wrong. Not to mention I literally found pages of videos in less than 60 seconds by typing 3 words into Google and selecting the video search option...something you could have done if you really wanted to find out...

I just watched the very first video on that list and it looks to me like the white supremacists started it. Within seconds of a punchup starting I see a white supremacist come in from the right of the frame and king-hit an unarmed female protester. It gets worse from there.

Nothing those videos show proves to me the white supremacists didn't start it. Some only come in after the fighting has started so there is no way to tell, and others actually clearly show the supremacists starting the fights.

It was not my job to go find the videos by the way. The onus of posting them is on the person who claims to have them. 9 people claimed to have them and only 2 posted videos after much prompting.
edit on 17/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Avicenne

Hitler was murdering millions of people, not protesting the removal of a statue that is historically relevant

You know what else is relevant ?
Chanting "Blood and soil" while protesting the removal of a statue. So, chanting Nazi slogans is alright for the altright.

It's disgusting but is it illegal? "Life begins at Conception" is probably offensive to pro choice people, is it illegal. I won't delve into some of the fine BLM chants we have all seen and heard.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

At what point in the video I posted were the right wingers instigating violence?

Can you point out the time on that video?

And once that instigation happened, do you feel it is legitimate for the other side to then respond with violence?

I saw Nazis beating other protesters with bats and shields - and I see no problem with those people being beaten defending themselves.

Geez, I saw armed people on both sides. One of those groups was being led away, and the other was following them.

At 1:40 you see them walking away saying nothing as a man with a bat or weapon swings it staring them down. The whole time they group being ledt through the counter protestors is basically silent while the other scream at them things like "watch my Bat!"

At 3:25 one of the leftist throws his stick at the protestors.

Up until this point, no violence from the right yet on this video. The guy that had the stick thrown at him spits back.

3:50 leftists yelling "Yeah, lets go n****!"

4:10, another leftist throws something. Still no violence from the right yet.

Now pause at 5:34. Leftists guy in pink shirt is swinging his bat at someone hitting them.

Now it escalates. Right wing Guy pepper sprays guy in pink shirt that was hitting him with a ball bat.

Two leftists chase down a right wing guy and start to stomp him at 5:39.

Then right wing guys swarm the two leftists stomping the guy.

By 5:46 its an all out brawl by people from both sides.

Film goes forward and everything looks calmed down. 6:44 a leftist protestor comes in and swings, and then runs. Guy he hits collapses and doesn' get up.

Cops let him attacker go, punch right wing guy.

7:05 right wiingers saying "we are just walking they are attacking us do your job!" to the police.

7:40 left wing guy screaming at the media for protecting the right wingers.

Tell me where I am wrong in any of this.

link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How is it that the right had an unplanned march ending up at Jeffersons statue where lo and behold, a handful of counter-protesters just happened to become trapped, completely encircled by Neo-nazis? Outnumbered 10 to 1 yet nobody got seriously injured while VICE had an embedded camera crew.

That tells me all I need to know, that Charlottesville was a set up, a controlled narrative where both sides had paid actors. Many locals showed up to protest who were not paid but everything seemed nicely coordinated to repeat the White supremacy idea and blow it way out of proportion. Many of these people came from hundreds if not thousands of miles away. The rally organizer hadn't even been involved in Alt-right activities for a year yet he can draw David Duke and Richard Spencer to the scene? TV news is becoming as scripted as everything else you see on it.

While I'm not disagreeing the whole thing was a setup, the "Unite the Right" rally was not unplanned. They had a permit and a set time (noon to 5pm).

From August 7th:
www.dailyprogress.com...

“There is no doubt that Mr. Kessler has a First Amendment right to hold a demonstration and to express his views. Nor is there any doubt that we, as a city, have an obligation to protect those rights, the people who seek to exercise them and the broader community in which they do,” Jones said. “We have determined that we cannot do all of these things effectively if the demonstration is held in Emancipation Park.”

Disclaimer for those who assume everything: I don't support any extremist groups.

link   

Yes I'm sure there was videos showing both as there was literally pages of them...so did you watch the first 15 seconds of the first one and blow the rest off? I'm at work and don't have time to spoon feed you videos...the evidence is there if you cared to look.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Elderly veteran being beaten with bat by antifa.

link to image
edit on 17-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Soros,AFLCIO,Obamas OFA,DNC superpac.

The purpose to create chaos, and hatred to take back the house next year.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: britishpatriot

You really need to starting seeing the big picture.

You will never understand this unless you understand the elitist global zionest one world government agenda.

Mate, Ive been on ATS for nearly 10 years now. I have seen every conspiracy imaginable on here. I used to literally believe everything I read until I started applying common sense and a little actual thought.

The "elitist global zionest one world government agenda" is only slightly more believable to me now than the Queen being a Reptilian.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Soros,AFLCIO,Obamas OFA,DNC superpac.

The purpose to create chaos, and hatred to take back the house next year.

Got some proof of that?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The "elitist global zionest one world government agenda" is only slightly more believable to me now than the Queen being a Reptilian.

Stuff like the queen being a reptilian is just a diversion, its used to discredit us and distract from the Truth.

The protocols of the elders of Zion were not a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join