It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from Black Lives Matter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Considering how prevalent slavery was chances are literally everyone on this board had an ancestor who at some point was a slave. At many times in various cultures being a slave was actually a preferable alternative to being a freeman who was not a noble.

American blacks deserve absolutely nothing today because of what may or may not have happened to their ancestors. Not a single penny.

I do like how BLM pretends all slaves were black. There were Chinese slaves, Indian slaves, Hispanic slaves, Native slaves, even White slaves. Do they get these demands too? Oh of course not. Because BLM is nothing but a black supremacist movement.

I think all BLM supporters should just move to Zimbabwe. I hear their hero Mugabe is a big fan of stealing land from whites to give to blacks. I wonder how that worked out for him?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Let me sum it up: give us your stuff if youre white. Sounds like thieves to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Diction...Diction...Diction.

I apologize if we the "White People" do not speak fluent "Ghetto", though I am thoroughly sure that Rosetta Stone in the near future will come out with a software package addressing those needs accordingly.

In the interim, may I suggest taking an remedial reading and grammar classes at your nearest local elementary school.

A little at home reading may also help you improve your reading and writing skills.

May I, also take the liberty to suggest a small recommended reading list.

My three top picks are:

1. "Mein Kompf"
  2. "The Collected Works of Idi Amin"
  3. "The ABC's of Land Appropriation" by President Robert Mugabe .

For those member's of BLM with musical aspirations I have provided a link below for those who wish to sing along.

Amazin Man

And for those wishing viewing entertainment, may I suggest the following.

Rant

Yours Truly,

A White Person

edit on 17-8-2017 by NeroFiddling because: sentence structure

edit on 17-8-2017 by NeroFiddling because: Add more content

edit on 17-8-2017 by NeroFiddling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NeroFiddling

I wonder why you are attacking the Ops' grammar etc and being quite unpleasant? It wasn' the poster that wrote the terrible piece, she was merely the messenger bringing these claims to ATS

Perhaps you should read more carefully in future before responding

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Do all those things and they'll still hate you and think you are the devil.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I think all BLM supporters should just move to Zimbabwe. I hear their hero Mugabe is a big fan of stealing land from whites to give to blacks.

wait you think the british were indigenous to rhodesia?
this place cracks me up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

I think all BLM supporters should just move to Zimbabwe. I hear their hero Mugabe is a big fan of stealing land from whites to give to blacks.

this place cracks me up.

What? No. Doesn't mean what Mugabe did was not theft.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

this place cracks me up.

all land was stolen at some point. The Matabeles stole that land way before Rhodes got there.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: justagod

White guilt had over powered your common sense. Their plan worked. BLM has always been about reparations. If and when their movement picks up more momentum, reparations will be all they scream about.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I have one.

Get a job, so you can save your money, then buy a house, then give it to your kids.

F out of here with that mess. Racist bastards. I will slap the soul out of you and a NAZI, how bow dat.

Generational poverty is a choice. Aint no body keeping your ass on the welfare line but you.

Go to school, graduate, deal with real world problems. Ask your mama for her house. Put some ice on it when shes done with you.

edit on 8 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Do all those things and they'll still hate you and think you are the devil.

Do all those things and they'll still be broke in 3 years. Not because they're black, but because making and keeping an estate is a skill to be learned, not handed to you

Give them the world and they'll give it right back in 3-5 years. Just buy a lot of stock in Nike and Newport
edit on 17-8-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This has gotta' be comedy or satire!!

I particularly enjoyed this one...

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

That be some funny S# right there, yaw!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
honestly i doubt this is true, besides most whites who owned slaves lost all of that wealth and property decades ago to escape poverty and debt or just died out and some are probably black now due to contact with slaves and free blacks, these modern blacks who actually believe such nonsense don't understand that it's not as cut and dry as they think.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But it is funny just hand it over and they we want MORE FREE STUFF!!!

A local woman who lives in the hood won $250k in the lottery a couple of weeks ago. Kept her name anonymous but that only lasted a day or two now she moved on running for her life.

edit on 17-8-2017 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't think the OP C&P'd the whole list. There was an item #11

11. Yaw white folk needs to be givin' up dem white wimmins too, mmmm-hmmm! Specially dem white wimmin's wit da big booties, yaw! Das right!! We needs ta be gittin' us some crunk down in dis mo'fo'', aiiight? Dat's what I bee's talkin' bout, yaw!

edit on 8/17/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have absolutely no clue what you just said but will agree as it seems only polite

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
TRANSLATION: "White people, give me free sh#t."

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
TRANSLATION: "White people, give me free sh#t."

She published her PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp accounts at the end of the article!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For those of you thinking this is probably satire and she really doesn't speak that way, I can tell you that I have been to elementary schools where the teachers----the TEACHERS!---conversing with each other in the hallways talk exactly like that. Ugh! Public schools (some) are so in need of an upgrade!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

Hell no!

Rather burn the money than give it to them!

Hell i am giving it to a cat santuray if i die alone.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

# no.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope and nope!

Want more money get a dammed job!
edit on 17-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join