It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from Black Lives Matter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

I prefer to donate my estate to a charity of my choice.

If you want stuff, work for it.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

My parents worked their asses off for me, not you.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

Why would I build in a neighborhood where my property will immediately be destroyed?

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

Financial Tip - I'll be using the money to buy my next home and banking the rest.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

If I'm leaving my house/property to someone I know, they earned it.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

I worked my ass off to get where I am.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

I thought you were allergic to snitches.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

Are you advocating violence?

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

If you want stuff, especially scarves, learn to knit.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Where do I sign up. YES TO ALL. Heaven forbid they work for it. We can't have that now.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They had me at "lil’ dick-white men"......

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wish I could just DEMAND things from other people because of how I look. Hey, I'm an ugly mofo...all that pretty privilege you got....well I think some of what you got should be mine. Since I am not as pretty, it just isn't fair so you should cough up the dough.

This is not logical people.... you get what you earn. If I had handouts coming up my life would be vastly different, I might not appreciate the barely above minimum wage job I have. I might not appreciate the dank and cramped two bedroom poor excuse for a house that I inhabit. Hell, I might not even appreciate opportunities laid before me on a tax-payer sponsored silver platter!!! That would just be so ungrateful and unbecoming of a young gentleman like myself, though. It is one thing to be down and out and not have a single option for food besides begging. It is a totally different thing to be obscenely obese thanks to government handouts and ask for more of those handouts from average citizens who are struggling to make ends meet. This isn't about race any longer...it is clear as day. White people owe society for being white. Cough up the dough Honkey!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This thread aged well

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
standover gypsy psyop

rob you while talking

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I’m aghast. It’s so dramatic. I almost get the sense that the author believes that most white people are walking around living off of inherited money and property and are property owners and not in debt to their eyeballs and struggling to pay off a 30-year mortgage…or renting...or renting sh*tty apartments and still struggling...that they are so wealthy they have excess to simply give away.

Why else do you think BLM is front page news, the vast majority of us are broke and struggling to break water.

This is all by design and the easily influenced are always quick to point out how stupid the other side of their perceived team is the problem.

edit on 6-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If you look at the thread about the Cuban restaurant shakedown by BLM, you'll notice that their "demands" are almost the exact same

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All I am hearing is please help us Mr. Whitey.

I hate that you exist but help me.

Lol

Let your balls drop and come take what you think you can.

Force in motion blah blah blah.

Demands? Hahaha cute.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Only the white devils can help us.

Lulz

Eat a bag

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Only the white devils can help us.

Lulz

Eat a bag

Listen, cracker, I want your gaming rig, I know it's baller, now give it to my formerly white ass.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
BLM should be renamed the Gimme Gangstas

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I wonder if black people in Africa will do the same to systemically oppressed Whites?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

My counter?

BLM seems to be swimming in plenty of cash as an organization. How about you buy me a house, then you can keep it? See! You used your money for something, that wasn't hard! I just made ya think you were taking it from someone, I don't want your crappy house, keep it.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

To the article not you MotherMayEye. FOAD

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Where do white people even come from?

According to Nation of Islam they come from selective breeding of light skinned african over and over and taught tricknology 120th degree.

Would make for a better movie than Battlefield Earth

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this but the simple reality is that we all have in group preferences generally speaking and that's exactly why this person is demanding we hand over to blacks specifically. They prefer their own race instead of requesting you donate whatever you have to less better off in general regardless of skin colour.

No, I'd pass whatever I could or wished to to someone from my own tribe thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why, I was so unaware if my complete an utter lack of support for my own kind.
I will only now support those of my culture and those that support other cultures above mine are off the list of places where I spend my $$$$.

Perhaps we should all do the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
All I am hearing is please help us Mr. Whitey.

I hate that you exist but help me.

Lol

Let your balls drop and come take what you think you can.

Force in motion blah blah blah.

Demands? Hahaha cute.

Well that's exactly what these people are aiming for. They're coming for your stuff.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join