It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Alex Jones can't be blamed here.

James Alex Fields was the drivers name, most reports say.

That's right, I forgot his last name and saw alex jones.lol

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You’re so clueless about anything I wrote.

Emotional baggage just comes out and all your conclusions about me are entirely false

That’s one reason I don't reveal anything about my “race”

People always want to pigeonhole someone according to racial stereotypes

edit on 12-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

FYI My race is the human race and my ethics is Love, compassion, justice and what's right.

Whatever race I am, all my life my best friends often were of the opposite race.

Your friends were opposite of human then?

See where virtue signaling gets you?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Willtell

FYI My race is the human race and my ethics is Love, compassion, justice and what's right.

Whatever race I am, all my life my best friends often were of the opposite race.

Your friends were opposite of human then?

See where virtue signaling gets you?

You've found the truth!

They were aliens and had big heads and were grey and green

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: smurfy
So, official sources now have been given the name of the driver as James Alex Field Jnr.
That is all barring that charges have been made, including involuntary manslaughter.

My prediction he'll claim self defense. And say they attacked him in his car and he just wanted to leave.

This would be an excellent defense, but will only work if you aren't white, just basing this from the modern media's perspective.

edit on 12-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I didn't want to derail the other thread so i guess it's better to continue posting in here. James Fields Facebook profile got deleted and his last entry was from 2015 otherwise he is like a ghost. Furthermore this was created hours before his name was even made public. Hmmmm.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Isn't that bizarre, what other anomalies will show up I wonder.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
James Alex Fields, the person who purposely drove his car into people (video proof shows no protesters were attacking his car, he accelerated into the crowd) Is a member of Vanguard America

media.discordapp.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: smurfy
So, official sources now have been given the name of the driver as James Alex Field Jnr.
That is all barring that charges have been made, including involuntary manslaughter.

My prediction he'll claim self defense. And say they attacked him in his car and he just wanted to leave.

This would be an excellent defense, but will only work if you aren't white, just basing this from the modern media's perspective.

So you feel white people somehow don't have protection under the law? Please don't say stupid things just to claim somehow white people don't get a fair shake it's incredibly stupid. Me personally I think they needed to arrest both side's this whole thing was stupid alt right vs alt left. Real Americans don't tolerate the behavior these groups have been displaying. I mean seriously this guy drove all the way from Ohio to go to a rally in virginia. That alone tells me this clash was planned because I have serious doubts their were many Virginia's there at all.
edit on 8/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Terrorist type act of violence with multiple injuries and a fatality at a "political" rally ? Check.

Confusion on who the perp was and someone being 100's of miles away in Michigan being blamed? Check.

Very new sports car being driven by perp that shouldn't have that kind of money to spend on a car? Check.

Instantly linking corrected suspect as a supporter Trump/Republican/Alt Right? Check.

Suspect's complete online/social media accounts scrubbed from the internet, except his voter reg from Ohio? Check.

Could I go on if I wasn't so tired and didn't have to work tomorrow? Absolutely.

There is something so bizarre about this entire weekend in Charlottesville. No, I am not a racist anything and I do not condone violence at all, nor am I minimizing anyone's feelings about what has transpired over the past two days.

All I am saying is this: Something ain't quite right.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Isn't that bizarre, what other anomalies will show up I wonder.

Another man with a short stay in the Military/Army who's accused of committing a terrorist type act.

How many is that now? Three, at least??

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Confusion on who the perp was and someone being 100's of miles away in Michigan being blamed? Check.

Happens EVERY TIME because people are idiots and want to be FIRST! to post they found the guy.

Very new sports car being driven by perp that shouldn't have that kind of money to spend on a car? Check.

No idea what year that car was. Probably not all that new, and probably high mileage. I've known a number of people driving some expensive ass cars because they were massively in debt.

Suspect's complete online/social media accounts scrubbed from the internet, except his voter reg from Ohio? Check.

I've seen quite a few pictures and the like from his social media. I also suspect that Facebook shuts stuff down in an event like this.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Terrorist type act of violence with multiple injuries and a fatality at a "political" rally ? Check.

Instantly linking corrected suspect as a supporter Trump/Republican/Alt Right? Check.

Could I go on if I wasn't so tired and didn't have to work tomorrow? Absolutely.

There is something so bizarre about this entire weekend in Charlottesville. No, I am not a racist anything and I do not condone violence at all, nor am I minimizing anyone's feelings about what has transpired over the past two days.

All I am saying is this: Something ain't quite right.

If you get arrested for such a high profile crime, the social media will be locked down and removed so that it cannot be changed. The government has complete control of your farsebook when the time comes to confiscate it. You supply contacts, history of interests, mugshots etc all for free to big brother. Nothing unusual about the arrested suspects social media disappearing right away, if it didn't disappear that would be a red flag.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

This is one thing that bugs me, the media and leftists act as if these white supremacists are a massive organization with untold millions of members. They just had the biggest white supremacy rally in decades, and it was a few hundred people. This is a tiny, insignificant fringe, that gets blown up for leftist political purposes to smear conservatives. Of course they should be condemned, but they really aren't much of a threat to our democracy, and they certainly don't represent republicans or conservatives.

What do you mean they have the president as one of their own. You don't think that's a big thing. They do.

Willtell, I respect your beliefs but your cheese done' slid off your cracker. So you think Trump is a white supremacist and you can speak for black slaves from 1865, black people in 2017, Jews and all minorities and those that have seen wrong doing in the past and present? Not that it makes much difference or is it my business but I have to ask, what race do you check on legal documents?

If Trump doesn't condemn them then he condones them

My "race" isn't material to this subject. FYI My race is the human race and my ethics is Love, compassion, justice and what's right.

Have to be miss America except you forgot world peace in there. The reason he asked is simple your a self proclaimed freedom fighter meaning your a white boy with a cause. Well more power to you fight those windmills

What the hell does it matter?

Race is the biggest lie of the modern era.

There’s no race white or black. If there is speak white or black. This is a modern invention of ignorant people

If you look back in ancient history, where they had more sense than we do, you NEVER read any nonsense about white or black. You might see Roman, Greek, Egyptian, but never this modern crap about white, black, red, yellow…all garbage.

Willtell, I see what you're saying and I can even applaud your morals. The world would be better if there were no races but there are. Race isn't a lie of any era. This will sound bad on my part but I'm going to attempt to describe it as easily as I can.

The human race are like dogs. All dogs are dogs but different breeds have different traits. A chihuahua is not a German Shepherd but they're both the same species. Dog.

Humans have races and they are different. It's just the truth. Test scores, communities, and whole civilizations differ by race. It doesn't mean any are worse than the other but if you read statistics, you can come to any conclusion's you like concerning different topics. Slightly bigoted? It may sound like it but I'm also a realist and so are most people and that's why stereotypes hold true to a certain extent.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Anathros

Relax it's an old ploy to discount your aponents statements. He calls you a Nazi and you go in to defense mode instead of telling him to shove it and again posting your opinion. There is no organized Nazi party in the US. Many Europeans believe their is because they do exist in Europe. The KKK is done have maybe 2000 members in the entire country. But people want to make it out like that exist everywhere. They don't and wouldn't find enough in the country to fill a football stadium.

Correct, there's no organized Nazi Party, but there are various groups that are growing due to holding the interest of conservative's and Alt Right's views.
Let alone the WN(just because the compound is gone doesn't mean the movement has ceased to exist)that have been around for a long time, as there's more to white supremacy than the KKK in the US.

One example of groups participating in this largest of rallies as of yet.

Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000 people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.
Source

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
When they were scrapping over that oil pipe line going through the Indians land. Did`nt they pass a law about running people down who were protesting? Not sure myself being a brit but that would make these people innocent of any crimes.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

States(Tennessee, Texas, North Dakota, North Carolina) brought up and or passed the no charges for running over and or of accidental running over of protestors for example-more states talking about it here. However, this doesn't apply to Virginia and the driver has already been charged.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

a reply to: Anathros

Relax it's an old ploy to discount your aponents statements. He calls you a Nazi and you go in to defense mode instead of telling him to shove it and again posting your opinion. There is no organized Nazi party in the US. Many Europeans believe their is because they do exist in Europe. The KKK is done have maybe 2000 members in the entire country. But people want to make it out like that exist everywhere. They don't and wouldn't find enough in the country to fill a football stadium.

Correct, there's no organized Nazi Party, but there are various groups that are growing due to holding the interest of conservative's and Alt Right's views.
Let alone the WN(just because the compound is gone doesn't mean the movement has ceased to exist)that have been around for a long time, as there's more to white supremacy than the KKK in the US.

One example of groups participating in this largest of rallies as of yet.

Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000 people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.
Source

Your funny as the date drew nearer in recent weeks, the event became a kind of Woodstock for the far-right. White nationalists and neo-Nazis made plans to travel from around the nation. And all they managed was 500 to 1000. What does this tell you about their support. And by the way not everyone their for these two groups there were also people that were just opposed to remobing the statue. If alt right and white supremists can even fill a high school stadium do you really think they are a threat my local high school seats 3000.
edit on 8/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah, well, "you're" funny, because the threat isn't them amassing at schools to do something. It is people, such as the driver, who is influenced by these clowns to act out whether he is really a member of one of the groups or not. BTW the official story says it wasn't an accident(from him being scared-the rocks thrown claim) as previous speculated by an officer and news sharing that, it was premeditated.
edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Also, BTW Charlottesville, VA is having a tough time with these people, if anything it affects the city whether some small locals groups or 500 plus in attendance.

Richard Spenver who coined the term Alt Right, earlier this year in: "Meet The Neo-Nazis Who Organized the Klan-like Charlottesville, VA Rally" - Source.
edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yeah, well, "you're" funny, because the threat isn't them amassing at schools to do something. It is people, such as the driver, who is influenced by these clowns to act out whether he is really a member of one of the groups or not. BTW the official story says it wasn't an accident(from him being scared-the rocks thrown claim) as previous speculated by an officer and news sharing that, it was premeditated.

In other news, there are nearly 1500 fatal hit and run accidents per year. This one is no worse than the others. Granted, the driver is a monster. That said, the msm is going ape# because he's a radical right wing nutbag and it's a chance to portray all conservatives in a bad light and raising their ratings.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join