It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Why do you continue to ignore the fact that he deliberately drove his car into the crowd at high speed?

How do you know that? The deliberately part I mean?

How is it that you and those smashing his car came to that conclusion so quickly?

edit on 13-8-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

There is no confusion about who did it or what car he drove - except from those people who are deliberately lying about what happened. There are even people in the last few pages who claim things happened in the video that did not - that anyone with two eyes in their head can see didn't happen.

No, I can't see who is driving in the videos or pics of the scene.

And the two cars have very clearly different paint schemes.

The pic from his FB account shows a black car, red pin-striping on the hood, and chrome hood ornament:

The pics and videos from the scene show the same make and model car, but the car is gray and has a wide black stripe down the center of the hood and the hood ornament is a vinyl graphic:

I'm not deliberately lying about those things. If you claim I am, then it is YOU who is deliberately lying.

I am just wondering if there is a known reason the cars in the two above photos have different paint schemes given it's been claimed they are the same car.

Geez.
edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Why do you continue to ignore the fact that he deliberately drove his car into the crowd at high speed?

How do you know that? The deliberately part I mean?

How is it that you and those smashing his car came to that conclusion so quickly?

The stopping at the top of the road then accelerating at high speed straight into the crowd that he could not have failed to see, then the quick reverse back out of the crowd and the road and the driving away rapidly instead of offering help or calling emergency services.

Those reasons are why he did it deliberately. Anyone with two eyes in their head can plainly see it was deliberate.

Why do you persist on ignoring these things?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not you too?

Unbelievable.

The hide of Trump supporters to make excuses for, or outright deny, or turn into a conspiracy about what this piece of white nationalist garbage did is beyond comprehension.

You people really are reaching low into that bag of excuses and nonsense for this aren't you?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

First of all, I am not a Trump supporter.

Secondly, can you tell me or not why the two cars have very clearly different paint schemes?

The pic from his FB account shows a black car, red pin-striping on the hood, and chrome hood ornament:

The pics and videos from the scene show the same make and model car, but the car is gray and has a wide black stripe down the center of the hood and the hood ornament is a vinyl graphic:

If you can't, then just say so and stop with the partisan attacks. I am asking a perfectly legitimate, relevant, and material question FFS.

ETA: There could be a totally understandable reason...or not. I just want to know before I leap to the conclusion that this guy did it.

edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Apologies then, you are acting a bit like one however.

Secondly, can you tell me or not why the two cars have very clearly different paint schemes?

They look exactly the same to me. Are you sure you're not falling victim to something like pareidolia?

Looks like a reflection of something red on the car to me, not red pin striping.

I'm looking at the same car in both photos. You're seeing stuff that isn't there mate.

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok, I don't know but I would speculate, and ask:

Thea color discrepancy proves nothing and is mere perception; changes in light affecting perception of color. I have a "silver" car that can look both silver and light blue depending on the light and angle, so that's not a definitely point. To me, the cars look the same color, just different lighting. It also appears to have the same rims.

Red pinstriping: That is hard to make out because the front of the car is damaged.

The black racing stripe? Perhaps he had it added between the Facebook photo and the attack. Do we have a date on the FB picture?

You say the hood ornament is vinyl, so how do you know for sure? An accurate statement would be "it appears to me," or "in my opinion."

My conclusion is it's the same car.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The stopping at the top of the road...

Show me... or did you just make that up?

then accelerating at high speed straight into the crowd that he could not have failed to see, then the quick reverse back out of the crowd and the road and the driving away rapidly instead of offering help or calling emergency services.

So the crowd attacking him wasn't worth mentioning right?

Those reasons are why he did it deliberately. Anyone with two eyes in their head can plainly see it was deliberate.

Deliberation isn't something you can see with your eyes.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Apologies then, you are acting a bit like one however.

How am I acting like one?

What the actual f?

Nevermind. I'd rather you not derail the thread with explaining why you think I was.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2017 by Bone75 because: dammit!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Oh, I know there could be a perfectly plausible explanation: He had his car painted. They definitely have different paint schemes. It's apparent...to me anyway.

Also, he won't have to prove his innocence, the prosecution will have to prove his guilt. He just has to cast reasonable doubt on their case. Pointing to the fact that the car in the videos at the scene has a different paint color, hood ornament, and detailing could do that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh, I know there could be a perfectly plausible explanation: He had his car painted. They definitely have different paint schemes. It's apparent...to me anyway.

Also, he won't have to prove his innocence, the prosecution will have to prove his guilt. He just has to cast reasonable doubt on their case. Pointing to the fact that the car in the videos at the scene has a different paint color, hood ornament, and detailing could do that.

Is that the only photo of his car from his FB page?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yea the pres this morning was acting like Don Trump himself were driving the car. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Is that the only photo of his car from his FB page?

I don't know...I was out of town this weekend and just started looking at it a couple of hours ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

But wow protesters with ball bats. Lol

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i.imgur.com...

Easily fakeable, but found this nonetheless. License matches up, i'm not sure why color wouldn't be known to the registration if real, but interesting.

Videos and pictures ive seen today definitely show a sun/moonroof.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The FBI sure was ready for the crisis in Charlottesville, Virginia:

www.nbc29.com...
Aug. 2, 2017
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Officials will hold an active shooter training exercise this week at Virginia Commonwealth University.
The VCU Police Department will hold the exercise at the Monroe Park Campus on Thursday. VCU police will be working with other agencies, including Virginia State Police and the FBI.
There will be a simulated emergency inside the University Student Commons that includes sounds that simulate gunfire and crowd panic.

www.nbc29.com...
Release from the FBI:
Thomas M. Chadwick, Acting Special Agent in Charge of the Richmond Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation announces a new outreach initiative geared towards youth engagement.
The FBI Richmond Youth Academy will kick off during the summer of 2017, in a two-day program open to 50 students currently enrolled in a Virginia high school. During the academy, students will be provided an overview of the FBI’s mission and operations through a series of presentations and exercises.
The FBI Richmond Youth Academy will be held on Monday, July 17 and Tuesday, July 18, 2017... Richmond, Virginia.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

The stopping at the top of the road...

Show me... or did you just make that up?

then accelerating at high speed straight into the crowd that he could not have failed to see, then the quick reverse back out of the crowd and the road and the driving away rapidly instead of offering help or calling emergency services.

So the crowd attacking him wasn't worth mentioning right?

Deliberation isn't something you can see with your eyes.

I cannot find the video from the angle that shows the driver slowing or stopping at the top of the road unfortunately, although I shall continue to look. This video is from another angle, however, and clearly proves that the driver hit people on the way in at high speed, not that he only hit people while reversing out after being "mobbed" like you so desperately want to believe.

Question: If and when the man who drove the car is convicted and jailed, will you accept that he did it on purpose then or will you continue to try and convince people that it's all a "conspiracy" because "reasons"?

EDIT TO ADD: You edited your post and added the same video I linked yet you clearly see something totally different to reality. Why do you persist on deluding yourself so much?

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Protesters with baseball bats should be hit by a Sherman tank. Not a little car like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join