It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
Protesting is a dangerous job, just like the military and law enforcement.

One could reasonably expect to be able to protest without having a car driven over you don't you think?

Land of the free....and all that jazz......

Dude may have seen all those base ball bats and decided to floor it.

If only he'd floored it in the other direction when he still had plenty of room to do a 3 point turn and leave.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Good question because 1 block away is the Downtown mall which is closed off to vehicular traffic. Why march even though the opposition had left? Why were no police with them? Antifa doesn't have a very good record of behaving themselves in public and left unattended are sure to cause damage.

The whole affair stinks from both sides. A relative nobody decides to sponsor a protest and yet Richard Spencer and David Duke both show up? The cops apparently allowed the 2 sides to get mixed with predictable results yet they leave the leftist marchers alone to go their merry way?

If you were trying to write propaganda you couldn't do much better than the narrative belched forth from this event. I have never heard Nazi used to describe so many people in a single day before. Also the mayor of Charlottesville proclaimed he wanted to make C'ville a center of resistance against the Trump administration back in February.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Kryties

First of all, I am not a Trump supporter.

Secondly, can you tell me or not why the two cars have very clearly different paint schemes?

The pic from his FB account shows a black car, red pin-striping on the hood, and chrome hood ornament:

The pics and videos from the scene show the same make and model car, but the car is gray and has a wide black stripe down the center of the hood and the hood ornament is a vinyl graphic:

If you can't, then just say so and stop with the partisan attacks. I am asking a perfectly legitimate, relevant, and material question FFS.

ETA: There could be a totally understandable reason...or not. I just want to know before I leap to the conclusion that this guy did it.

Look at the angle of his upper body as he's leaning against his car.Weird,no?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This isn't the only time it's happened either. Look back at various other protests which have happened over the past couple years.

In a few other cases this exact same thing has happened. Every time it's some A-hole driving through a crowd of protestors. They use the same excuse, "I was scared". However when looking at the video evidence nothing is happening to be scared about until after they hit the gas for no reason, plow into a crowd of people and then claim it was all an accident.

Each time it's always some shady, bigoted f*ck with an axe to grind and it's always against the protestors. It's usually some poor woman who is the most injured too.

There is a pattern to this and it's mostly one sided if you just look at it for what it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah I have seen the pattern too.

It's almost like all the nut jobs got together one day a decade ago and decided on how they would put an end to all the "lefties" by inciting violence on us, allowing some of us to be killed then crying innocence and persecution when they are called out for what they are.

It's pathetic really. They so desperately want to cling to their flawed and dangerous ideologies that they will lie, obfuscate and conjure conspiracy theories rather than face the obvious truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh, I know there could be a perfectly plausible explanation: He had his car painted. They definitely have different paint schemes. It's apparent...to me anyway.

That is your opinion. They look the same color to me except for the racing stripe

I can't even see the racing stripe, looks like a reflection of something else to me.

Wait...you really claim you cannot see the difference in the hoods of the car(s) pictured below?

Seriously?

If you can't admit you see a wide black stripe down the center of the hood in the lower pic, then that makes me all the more suspicious about all of this.

It's obvious.

To Liquesence:

It's not unreasonable to expect an explanation for why the car looks different from the one he was known to drive. Especially considering how politicized this from every angle.

It's a perfect candidate for a false flag CT, IMO. Until I have an explanation for why the car(s) look different, I am suspending judgement completely.

edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Another marvelous example of how you make stuff up that didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

How much time has expired between the taking of the first photo and the post-crash photo?

Apart from them being on different angles and in different lighting conditions, any differences that one sees (which I cannot) may be attributed to him respraying, detailing or otherwise altering the cars look as most young males like to do to their cars these days.

What is more likely? That it's a huge conspiracy to blame the white supremacists by "insert someone here" for "insert reasons here" OR that he changed the looks of the car like most young men do in the elapsed time between the two photographs?

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

link   

It really baffles people here that a white person carried out a terrorist attack, and try to label it anything else they can. Your blissful ignorance will be the downfall of your side.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Apart from them being on different angles and in different lighting conditions, any differences that one sees (which I cannot) may be attributed to him respraying, detailing or otherwise altering the cars look as most young males like to do to their cars these days.

Well, it is weird that you won't admit to the obvious difference, but whatever.

He could have had his car painted, that's why I asked if it was already known that he did.

Instead you are acting as if you can't see the giant, wide stripe down the center of the hood. And that just makes me wonder why you are blowing so much smoke up people's butts.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm thinking the red 'pin striping' is actually just a reflection from his shirt in the upper picture. Reflections can do odd things at corners etc. In fact, the more I look at it, the more certain I am that this is the case.

The racing stripe could have been added between when the first picture was taken and the second, but that is certainly *not* in the first picture.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You said the car stopped at the top of the road and the driver deliberately drove into the crowd, yet I'm the one making stuff up lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well, it is weird that you won't admit to the obvious difference, but whatever.

What you are attributing as a change in the cars look I am attributing to altered lighting and the fact it was damaged by ramming into a group of people. Yes, there is a slight difference which you are failing to realize is probably caused by the conditions and the act that had just occurred.

He could have had his car painted, that's why I asked if it was already known that he did.

Instead you are acting as if you can't see the giant, wide stripe down the center of the hood. And that just makes me wonder why you are blowing so much smoke up people's butts.

Look closer. That "stripe" in the pre crash photo is actually a raised section of the hood. In the after crash photo it has been mostly flattened, something which could easily make it look different also depending on the lighting and the angle.

Why are you failing to see this?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, it could have been added, Of course. I just want to know if that's already been explained in the press. Like I said, I was out of town this weekend and didn't even know until this afternoon about the incident.

But, in all honestly, the FB photo shows what looks to be a black car, and the one in the videos from the scene looks significantly lighter.

I just resent the suggestion that the wide stripe doesn't actually exist, that it's a reflection, and I that am seeing things.

I'm not...it's there. And the hood ornament has also definitely been replaced with a graphic.

It's not unreasonable to expect an explanation. Without one, there is reasonable doubt.
edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

You said the car stopped at the top of the road and the driver deliberately drove into the crowd, yet I'm the one making stuff up lol.

Give up mate. You've been proven to be literally making stuff up then denying it. Anyone with two eyes in their head can read through the last few pages of posts and see for themselves.

You're desperately clinging to the delusion that the driver "mistakenly" drove into the crowd and that they were injured because they were supposedly threatening HIM. It's a load of nonsense, and anyone with even half a brain can see that. Why do you persist to cling so dearly to your delusion?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Look closer. That "stripe" in the pre crash photo is actually a raised section of the hood. In the after crash photo it has been mostly flattened, something which could easily make it look different also depending on the lighting and the angle.

Why are you failing to see this?

You just made it crystal clear that I'm involved in a pointless debate. Enjoy the rest of your day.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That "stripe" in the pre crash photo is actually a raised section of the hood. In the after crash photo it has been mostly flattened, something which could easily make it look different also depending on the lighting and the angle.

The racing stripe appears to be an aftermarket vinyl stick on type which is clearly not in the first picture, but would certainly show even at the angle at which the picture was taken. They are easy to install and can be done oneself.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If you can't admit you see a wide black stripe down the center of the hood in the lower pic, then that makes me all the more suspicious about all of this.

It's obvious.

A wide black stripe???

It's a big black car.

Yeah, I see a wide black stripe. The entire black car is covered by that black stripe in fact. You could say that the whole car is covered entirely by that big black stripe from end to end and side to side.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join