It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey willing to testify before Intelligence Committee in public

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He won't be able to say much in public as most of the subject matter
Is classified. But he can be taken to task over his misscarraige
of justice.

I will be watching, waiting for his answer as to why he
Worked for months devising a way to not Prosecute Hillay,
BEFORE she was even interviewed!!!

edit on 13-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The democrat party is already in the wilderness. No one has anything to gain anymore bringing down democrats. TPTB are republicans. They have a lot to lose.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Could some americans please answer the following questions. What would happen if Comey brings down the DNC and the Clinton empire? Is this something that the Hillary supporter would take personal and compel them to take matters in their own hands? The MSM does everything to rile them up like their personal army and that worries me in said scenario.

Nothing at all. The only people that would care are right wing people, everyone else realizes Hillary lost the election.

??? So why the riots and protests? You seriously tell me with a straight face that they would just accept that and move on after all the bs in the last months/years? Sorry but i don't believe that for a second.

What did the riots and protests have to do with Hillary? Those were against Trump. Hillary lost. The only people who consistently still bring up Hillary are the Trumpers.

What I'd have to ask you is why do you believe everyone protesting Trump is a Hillary supporter? I understand that's what right wing media spoon feeds people to believe, but anyone who's out in the streets or been to any of these protests knows how full of crap that is.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Could some americans please answer the following questions. What would happen if Comey brings down the DNC and the Clinton empire? Is this something that the Hillary supporter would take personal and compel them to take matters in their own hands? The MSM does everything to rile them up like their personal army and that worries me in said scenario.

Likely very little in the long run. Enough anger by those who are presently protesting (the Left) could disrupt some larger cities, but in most areas there are simply not enough people well-armed or well-trained enough on the Left to actively form an effective army anywhere else.

On the other hand, the conservative base in America is better armed, much more capable, and more numerous in most areas. Luckily, they also respect the rule of law.

What will likely happen at worst will be a crackdown on criminal activity in response to the rioting, and a historic political shift away from the Left... and a higher prison population.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They were part of the refusal to accept Trump won and Hillary lost.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't think anyone refuses or refused to accept that Trump won. That's just broad brush painting a false narrative. The protests are only about resisting Trump and his administration.
edit on 5/13/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump won the electoral college but his support is declining quickly with every lie, even among his own party.

You reap what you sow.

www.politifact.com...
edit on 13-5-2017 by olaru12 because: %^YTN

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't think anyone refuses or refused to accept that Trump won. That's just broad brush painting a false narrative. The protests are only about resisting Trump and his administration.

So there was not a huge narrative about the popular vote?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump won the electoral college but his support is declining quickly with every lie, even among his own party.

You reap what you sow.

www.politifact.com...

Oh really ...

TRUMP AT 100 DAYS: 96 PERCENT OF HIS VOTERS SAY THEY'D DO IT AGAIN (POLL)
abc13.com...

while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton’s supporters say they’d stick with her (85 percent),

www.redstate.com...
edit on 13-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for the reply. This doesn't sound like the civil war that so many people are worrying about.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Then Comey rejected the offer and I figured he was done but now here he is ready to talk but only if it's in a forum for all to witness! Just awesome!

I wish I had your optimism! This looks like Comey hiding in plain sight to me. He can't answer the tough questions in a public hearing... he cannot answer the toughest questions at all... and thanks to nefarious acts/laws/regs, Comey can legally lie about some things as well.

Don't get me wrong... I'm hopeful for something to come of this, but I'm not betting on anything yet. The only thing I know for sure is that there's a whole lot going on that I don't know! I'm pretty sure the sharks are circling though...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't think he really likes the limelight. I think his puppet masters give him no choice.

Until he met with Bush in private about the NSA stuff he seemed legitimate about justice. The money or the strings. He should have enough money so the hooks must be in still.

I also think it may be due to him being able to make a spectacle as usual over what he can and can't answer.

edit on 13-5-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: Typo

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There was a narrative about the EC, there always is after the election. Every four years a whole new crop of people ignorant on our electoral process pops up.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He can still be subpoenaed.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes really....

www.gallup.com...

I understand the loyalty of Trump supporters but I'm referring to the American electorate.

Sorry, I trust gallup over redstate any day.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sorry, I trust gallup over redstate any day.

It's not a Redstate poll. So pointless post. I posted the source.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There was a narrative about the EC, there always is after the election. Every four years a whole new crop of people ignorant on our electoral process pops up.

The difference being this time the MSM was behind the narrative pushing it along.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

He can still be subpoenaed.

And when/if they start issuing subpoenas -- to anyone, not just Comey -- I'll start taking them seriously!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The difference being this time the MSM was behind the narrative pushing it along.

I don't agree. Do you have examples?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

See thats not acceptance now is it? Trump is an egotistical a hole but he is president.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join