It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Being Gay Natural or is it Just Another Human Behavior Brain Disorder - (Controversial)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

good point
gay animals

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Brain disorder,or hard wired Darwin prize wanted. Its a dead end for their genes,I'd like to think humans can use foresight,a little bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

As the great Kurt Cobain once sang, "Everyone is gay".
Well a lot are, but I would rather say many are suffering from a disorder which should and will be treatable in the future (when I don't know). Lets hope that becoming a research scientist and being gay doesn't become too common or this disorder will never get the treatment it deserves!

Right....so a dude of questionable sexuality writes a song about all people being gay...and you believe it. Nice scientific research there buddy.
The dude may be just trying to make himself feel better! And as far as research goes I will leave that to the men and women (gay or not) of medical science.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Gay people have been around since the beginning of time, it is nothing new. The reason they seem to be around more these days is because they are accepted enough to be able to come public about their feelings.

Wrong. The reason more are coming out is because the media and schools fooled you into thinking its normal. Its not.
Correct. There's an awful lot of fooling going on and that is because there are so many gay disorders in people in high influential places!! It's a kind of massive cover up!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: thekaboose

good point
gay animals

Animals have behavioral disorders also and don't just mean the ones who catch rabies.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Above top secret does not value all its members. Mods take dowm just about everything i type no matter how mudane. This site has become a joke. Libs never get posts removed. Above top secret has turned into CNN. Owned and operated by the left. Saying this I expect every response i had to this post to be removed

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Brain disorder,or hard wired Darwin prize wanted. Its a dead end for their genes,I'd like to think humans can use foresight,a little bit.

I am using my foresight to not spread my genes around. All the mental illness i have been through and am going through, i don't want to spread these lousy b-class genes in to the gene pool to prevent further suffering to others.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Completely natural. As stated, there is gay behavior in the animal world too. It is a matter of preference, not a disorder.

However, accepting fairy tales of Adam and Eve and the talking snake and stuff like that as truth, is in my opinion very much a disorder.
Now there is a sympathetic denial if I ever saw one!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Above top secret does not value all its members. Mods take dowm just about everything i type no matter how mudane. This site has become a joke. Libs never get posts removed. Above top secret has turned into CNN. Owned and operated by the left. Saying this I expect every response i had to this post to be removed

Did I just skip over 3 pages and miss 1/2 the posts? .... What?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Of course homosexuality is a disorder.

I think the biggest evidence is that, one of the biggest survival instincts in humans and all living things, is to procreate, breed. To preserve the species. But unfortunately for people with homosexual disorder, they wish to remove themselves from the gene pool.

A sane mind would consider this unthinkable!

edit on 20-4-2017 by JaneJonesLOLXD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Homosexuality is, by definition, being sexually attracted to those of your own sex, ie men sexually attracted to other men or women sexually attracted to other women. Sexual attraction is a drive to engage in reproductive activity with another; we all know what happens to the body when men and women become sexually aroused... The body prepares for intercourse.
I see homosexuality as a disorder, because homosexuals are driven to reproduce with those that they are physically incapable of reproducing with. A man cannot get another man pregnant, thus negating the natural actions of his body during sexual activity; likewise, a woman cannot get another woman pregnant, thus negating the natural actions of her body during sexual activity.
It's not really any different than a person having a compulsion to eat strange things like plastic. Sure, it might be pleasurable to them, and it might even be completely harmless, but it isn't what the body was intended to do, and is therefore unnatural.
I can't help but see people who say homosexuality is "natural" as being either in denial or not in touch with reality. It's literally not. The human body is not designed for homosexual reproduction.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
And that's what I was getting at. End of the bloodline.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

IMHO it is a dis-order as I have stated a few times on threads on ATS. It's the only thing it can be... a MH issue. Obviously there is something wrong with the wiring in the brain on these individuals because if they were sane enough they would realise that being with the same sex is abnormal. They are in denial about this ~MH issue for some reason and believe they are normal. It's quite obvious that they are the opposite.

It remans to be a matter of time before they all admit they have been wrong all this time but I hope they apologise to all who they've accused of being 'phobic' and/or bigoted.

edit on CDTThu, 20 Apr 2017 03:30:37 -05000000003003x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
One more thing.

Nature tends to evolve to utilize various error correction techniques.

(Now what I'm about to say may be super controversial... so snow-flakes may wish to stop reading now.)

AIDS. There, I said it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't know why it even matters why some people are gay.

Gay they are, so get over it.

Relationships between consenting adults don't need to be the business of anyone else. They don't need to be dissected by 'science' or disapproved of by others who mistakenly think their own way of life is the only 'normal' or acceptable one.

We don't need a gay/straight division in society.

The only time I'll complain about or question another person's sexual preference is when it involves animals, children or nonconsenting adults.
edit on 20-4-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
I don't know why it even matters why some people are gay.

Gay they are, so get over it.

Relationships between consenting adults don't need to be the business of anyone else. They don't need to be dissected by 'science' or disapproved of by others who mistakenly think their own way of life is the only 'normal' or acceptable one.

We don't need a gay/straight division in society.

The only time I'll complain about or question another person's sexual behaviour is when it involves animals, children or nonconsenting adults.

By that logic I guess it doesn't really matter if people are mentally ill either. They are mental adults, they can do what they please. Get over it! Screw science!

Ignorance is bliss right?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

It was classified as a disorder for a long time, and only removed through political pressure, not through any actual change in information or fact.

Hope you are well shielded, because this is likely to be messy.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JaneJonesLOLXD

By that logic I guess it doesn't really matter if people are mentally ill either

your equating being gay to being mentally ill ?

edit on 20-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm a straight guy, just don't have any interest in same sex activities.

But it's been my experience that most of the people who are against and/or outspoken about homosexuality are repressing and/or insecure about their own homosexual desires or tendencies.

I agree, and if that comment stands, ATS should have a float at the next Mardi Gras..... the float will be chokkas too

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: JaneJonesLOLXD

By that logic I guess it doesn't really matter if people are mentally ill either

your equating being gay to being mentally ill ?

Have you even been reading this thread, at all??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join