It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Everything in existence has consequences! It is Newton's third law. No # that there can be negative consequences for an action. There are negative consequences for EVERYTHING. To point out one or a few of these and then say there is a problem is dishonest and not scientific in the least. There is no way I will be buying what you are selling here based on anecdotes. I have much stricter standards of evidence.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So by the logic of this topic, catholic priest are still raping kids all over the world, so all catholics are pro rapist.

So vasa i mean come on man,your pro rapist, how can you sleep at night.

Hmmm....so you assume I'm Christian? Anywho...your thread derails are fun to watch crash and burn...

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Martin75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. One rape happening within my own family does not change the fact that it is still one rape and not necessarily indicative a larger trend. Like I said, emotional appeals don't work on me.

Bring that argument to Germany and ask them how many said ONE rape doesn't matter before more than one happened.

Oh, and this is not isolated, so the ONE thing doesn't really apply unless you are saying each illegal gets ONE free rape card...

Well we had a few instances where roughly 1000 women were sexually assaulted in one night alone. We have refugees who raped and killed women. They volunteer to help them adjust to our culture and they are treated like a piece of meat. We made signs and wrote little manual books that explain to them that touching minors is inappropriate and rape is in fact a freaking crime in my country.

It's still a minority who act like savages but german women and children died and experienced trauma because of all this pc bs. Our well integrated muslim citizens follow an somewhat moderate islamic teaching that is vastly different from that what most of the refugees were told and it causes alot of friction and violence between these two cultures. We began to offer them money so they could return to their countries and rebuild it but the majority already experienced how well we treated them and how much money they get if they just stay here. They are better treated then most of our citizens on wellfare and in retirement. Another problem that is just waiting to further escalate. Merkel and her cronies have still no idea to solve this mess and my fellow germans pay the price for their stupidity.

I already stated many times that i have no problem with helping refugees but if you're in my country then our law is the only thing that matters. The sad truth that nobody wants to admit or listen to is that our western ideals don't seem to mix with the middle eastern cultures who never had prior contact with the west. Hell even the Nazis are slowly changing into moderate Nazis now. They have jewish friends and try to don't cause any violence but still follow the teachings of Mein Kampf from Hitler. There is something seriously wrong with the world if even our Nazis decided to adapt to our multicultural values.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: FauxMulder

Anecdotes don't prove a trend. You need statistics to do that. So no, that doesn't cut it.

YOU are the one that said it was only "ONE". We provided evidence it is far more than one. You can apply what ever nomenclature to discredit the facts you want but it doesn't change the fact that if he wasn't in the country the rape would not have happened. End of story.

The rape is unfortunate, but acting like this is a problem among immigrants is dishonest based on anecdotes. That is the problem with this thread. You can get as angry as you want with me about it, but I'm not going to change my mind on this until you can PROVE that illegal immigrants are actually more prone to committing rape than legal ones or legal citizens. I happen to be sitting on some stats that say that they are prone to less crime though, so good luck with that.

Again...tell that to the other countries experiencing the pain from open borders right now. How's Sweden and Germany doing?

As far as your "prone to less crime" argument....i call BS...each and every single illegal immigrant IS a criminal simply by being in the US. So I would say they are far MORE likely to commit crime being that they don't care about laws in the first place....

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Again...tell that to the other countries experiencing the pain from open borders right now. How's Sweden and Germany doing?

Fine.

As far as your "prone to less crime" argument....i call BS...each and every single illegal immigrant IS a criminal simply by being in the US. So I would say they are far MORE likely to commit crime being that they don't care about laws in the first place....

Yes the "criminal by stroke of a pen" class of deviant.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Quit the bickering and stay on topic.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Fine.

Yes the "criminal by stroke of a pen" class of deviant.

You said prone to less crime...stroke of pen applies to all crimes...they are all written laws. So every illegal is a criminal...pretty simple to understand.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: FauxMulder

Anecdotes don't prove a trend. You need statistics to do that. So no, that doesn't cut it.

YOU are the one that said it was only "ONE". We provided evidence it is far more than one. You can apply what ever nomenclature to discredit the facts you want but it doesn't change the fact that if he wasn't in the country the rape would not have happened. End of story.

The rape is unfortunate, but acting like this is a problem among immigrants is dishonest based on anecdotes. That is the problem with this thread. You can get as angry as you want with me about it, but I'm not going to change my mind on this until you can PROVE that illegal immigrants are actually more prone to committing rape than legal ones or legal citizens. I happen to be sitting on some stats that say that they are prone to less crime though, so good luck with that.

So are you for deporting these 2 rapist illegal immigrants? Or can they stay in your state?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Question: Do you consider a parent stealing a loaf of bread to feed his starving child to be wrong?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

Jail is a good place for them. Rape is illegal after all.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Jesus They're not sending their best, folks.

So what are the claims as to why sanctuary cities are are beneficial again? Because dismissing federal law seems to have only adverse consequences.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

every illegal is a criminal

Why is this so hard? They are here illegally. Hence as soon as they cross the boarder they are criminals!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Shangralah

Jail is a good place for them. Rape is illegal after all.

Not what I asked,

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join