It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh man wathced her podcast "Terrorism; only Muslim Crimes? " and hassled the media for overrepresenting some guy (who happened to be muslim) who set off two seperate explosions while not fairly representing some other guy (white, probable catholic) for having been arrested before he was able to put the explosion into place.. I think what she was getting at is that we need security agencies to be investigating people as well as they investigate white non Muslims. "or even doesn't practice islam but calls themselves a muslim; the media is quick to brand it an act of terror." hahah totalitarians gotta love em.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet all those gals protesting in D.C. would be upset if they knew what this gal Linda Sarsour really stands for.

Nope , just look at here on ats they totally excuse it because she isnt a republican or trump.

Dont you know that trump talking locker room crap is far worse than how the muslim culture actually treats their well trainied subservient women.

Its ok to treat women and the gay population like secomd class citizens as long as you belong to the right party oops i mean rhe left party.

edit on 19131America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jan 2017 19:19:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: interupt42

Nice... She must have lost her pink hat !

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Linda Sarsour is actually pro-civil rights if you spend 5 minutes researching her. She wants Muslim-Americans to have rights and freedoms just like any other American without racist backlash from members of the public. She is American, pro-constitition, pro-first amendment.

Calling her a terrorist, is racist.

Link to her TV shows

Terrorist is not a race. Wikipedia is free. Books don't bite.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You guys are taking sarcasm as reality now? Isn't that a Trump only tactic?

I suggest people actually read the tweets in question and the context of it, she was being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Calling her a terrorist because she wears a hijab is insanely racist.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

2nd line

Islam is not a race. Anyone of any race, creed or color can wear a hijab. Nothing racist about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

2nd line

I think it was the "She has ties to the terrorist organization, Hamas" that pointed to terrorist ties. Not because of her attire.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

She has family ties and was also spotted at a convention with an "accused financer and operative of the terrorist group." Cousins serving prison time in Israel...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

DO JIHADIS exist?
CAN YOU tell them apart?

THEN I guess YOU don't know EITHER...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Nice... She must have lost her pink hat !

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That woman is going to be a danger to Americans in a near future, she is pandering to any minority group specially back America activist, yes the same that call for violence against police officers, she will became the new Hillary but Muslim and radicalized.

She is manipulating the blacks communities to stir trouble, because no even her own peers will stand next to her.

I hope all the funding she gets from the tax payer gets cut off, she is not about peace she is about violent protest.

She is trouble.

I don't believe anybody can defend this woman, she doesn't represent the real American woman in this nation, she doesn't represent me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That woman is going to be a danger to Americans in a near future, she is pandering to any minority group specially back America activist, yes the same that call for violence against police officers, she will became the new Hillary but Muslim and radicalized.

I would be lying if I said that I don't find it very suspicious that a Female that supports Muslim practices towards women is fighting as a feminist for women equality? I just don't see how you could do both?

Its like a White guy saying that he supports the rights of the KKK treatment of black people and then going on to organize a black panther rally with Jesse Jackson to fight for the equal treatment of Black people and ending racism ?

What Da Fk, Cr@p that Mandela effect might be right after all , I jumped a timeline somewhere??????????

edit on 26131America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jan 2017 22:26:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're not researching who she is. You're playing the telephone game based off the opinions in this thread. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out all of you and this thread are completely wrong about who she is.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You're not researching who she is. You're playing the telephone game based off the opinions in this thread. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out all of you and this thread are completely wrong about who she is.

Correct me If I'm wrong but she is for Sharia law and ME practices of how women are treated, well under the premise that she believes in religious freedom as she says.

However I was not able to find any links where she condemns how Sharia Law and Middle Eastern practices treat women ?

I asked another pro women march advocate for such link but got nothing back yet, maybe you can help?

edit on 40131America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jan 2017 22:40:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Correct me If I'm wrong but she is for Sharia law and ME practices of how women are treated, well under the premise that she believes in religious freedom as she says.

However I was not able to find any links where she condemns how Sharia Law and Middle Eastern practices treat women ?

I asked another pro women march advocate for such link but got nothing back yet, maybe you can help?

You answered your own question and debunked the thread. The thread is titled she is Pro Sharia Law when you looked through her media and found nothing discussing Sharia Law. She is a civil rights activist in the United States of America. She is not a Sharia Law activist in the United States of America, period.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Linda Sarsour is actually pro-civil rights if you spend 5 minutes researching her. She wants Muslim-Americans to have rights and freedoms just like any other American without racist backlash from members of the public. She is American, pro-constitition, pro-first amendment.

Calling her a terrorist, is racist.

Link to her TV shows
She cannot be,for Sharia is not compatible with the US Constitution which is probably one reason leftist totalitarians and Sieis and all his radical groups are promoting it. This woman likely imagines she will
Get to live with Constitutional freedoms at the same time undermining then with Sharia. This woman likely doesn't have a true focus of reality because she is enjoying our Cobstitutional freedoms for the now.
edit on 22-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Don't be naive
I think it's likely that she is helping co opt naive feminists to promote Sharia and help with an uprising against Prez Trumps efforts to eliminate ISIS terrorists and radical Islam. It's so easy to see.
I heard part of an interview of Gloria Stein. The word is that she helped the CIA. The Communist Party used feminist uprising to work their agenda. The gist of it is that the real agenda was to ruin the family and to morally bankrupt the country. Remember Marx himself intended to abolish the bourgeois family unit and replace with a totalitarian model. Hence we have the Marxist Hillary spouting how "it takes a village to raise a child".
Oh yes and per their religion they have a right to lie to infidels.
edit on 22-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You answered your own question and debunked the thread.

The thread is titled she is Pro Sharia Law when you looked through her media and found nothing discussing Sharia Law.

Thats not correct.

She said on Rachel Maddow that sharia law is the Muslim practising faith. And she is fighting to make sure that Muslims can continue to practice Sharia Law. So she does not condemn Sharia Law and is Pro Sharia law as its her faith.

We come to the US, 22 states with anti-sharia bills trying to ban US from practicing OUR FAITH, mosque oppositions, we’re fighting, you know, zoning boards across the country,

She is a civil rights activist in the United States of America

While She may be a so called civil rights activist in the United States of America she certainly can't be both pro sharia law and pro women rights feminist without likely condemning Sharia Law treatment of women at a minimum.

A true activist that didn't agree with Sharia Law would say something along the lines of "While she condemns Sharia law treatments of women ,she will fight for it because its the individuals right to practice their religion"

Hence I'm looking for the part where she comdems Sharia Law treatments of women as a Feminist for women rights? If you can't produce her objection to Sharia Law against women than sorry her stance is very suspicious at minimum.

Hence I asked for some proof or link where she actually condemns Sharia law treatment of women.

Which appears that you can't produce like another pro march supporter who I requested the same from.

I'm not saying she is or isn't trying to cause friction in the US, but certainly there is enough there to raise an eyebrow and be suspicious from what I have found.

edit on 00131America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 00:00:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join