It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
wrong thread.
edit on 22-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Linda Sarsour is a Hypocrite . She is Also Un-american in her attempts to cause Civil Unrest for purely Political Reasons .

Why do women want to wear their pussy on their head? (pink hats)

Does that seem stupid to anyone besides me?

Oh! Easier to grab?

And f'k that Nazi collaborator Soros.

Yeah, seems people forget when they work for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
What's the source on this? One blog on the internet?

Is there one shred of evidence to support these claims that doesn't come from right-wing anti-muslim bloggers?

Ya, anti muslim, you a muslim?

Some kind of terrorist sympathizer?

Why lump good muslims with the dirtbags?

Sheesh!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The usual distortion of facts. Appreciating irony requires an intelligent, informed mind I guess. Would you prefer to live in a society where you don't have to pay interest on loans, or one where a woman can run for President? Apparently, a lot of Trump supporters would prefer shariah.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Linda Sarsour is a Hypocrite . She is Also Un-american in her attempts to cause Civil Unrest for purely Political Reasons .

Why do women want to wear their pussy on their head? (pink hats)

Does that seem stupid to anyone besides me?

Oh! Easier to grab?

And f'k that Nazi collaborator Soros.

Yeah, seems people forget when they work for him.

I wonder how long a group of racist, homophobic, misogynist, etc etc White men would be allowed to parade through the streets wearing hats that looked like toxic and offensive etc etc male genitalia.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I wonder how long a group of racist, homophobic, misogynist, etc etc White men would be allowed to parade through the streets wearing hats that looked like toxic and offensive etc etc male genitalia.

Erm, have you ever visited San Francisco on Pride Day or Halloween?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The usual distortion of facts. Appreciating irony requires an intelligent, informed mind I guess. Would you prefer to live in a society where you don't have to pay interest on loans, or one where a woman can run for President? Apparently, a lot of Trump supporters would prefer shariah.

Oh yes.

And everything that goes with zero interest loans!

Stoning and stuff.

A women president?

Don't they get shot or blown up in "those countries?"

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I have not and never will.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My mind has been spinning since I read this article yesterday, trying to make sense of it with other recent articles and events, like this:

Women's march organizers face fury for snubbing Hillary

And this:Obamas launch new foundation, a 'working startup for citizenship'

Especially after this:Clinton Foundation Shuts Down Global Initiative Program After Allegations of Corruption

The torch has been passed so to speak from the Clinton Machine to the Obama Machine... though they're really just the public faces of each "machine." It's probably more like the Bankster Machine to the Caliphate Machine. But there has been a transfer -- or wresting -- of power from one faction to another in the DNC. That much I'm sure, but I still have far more questions than answers, and my imagination is going wild with possibilities.

I think it's been a long time in the making. I keep thinking back to the Wikileaks emails wherein Chelsea had decided to "investigate" within the Clinton Foundation... and that she confided as much to one of the Bush daughters. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the Bankster Machine re-invent itself with a Bush/Clinton alliance.

They are bros donchaknow

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Nothing like an open mind....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah, lived in P-Town for 2 yrs.

Been to black, white and red parties, Fire Island and Key West.

San Fran was straight back then. Rice a roni.

Never seen a million dickheads in 1 place, like the pussy heads.

Couple outta control queens at most.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Never seen a million dickheads in 1 place, like the pussy heads.

What's wrong with wearing pink pussy cat ears? It's kind of cute, dontcha think?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Nothing like an open mind....

My mind is sufficiently open but no so much as my critical thinking and powers of reason fall out. Your woolly minded, neo-liberal boilerplate does not fly with me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

iron my shirt *itch

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
200,000 people according to authorities. Not that big really.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Painterz
What's the source on this? One blog on the internet?

Is there one shred of evidence to support these claims that doesn't come from right-wing anti-muslim bloggers?

Ya, anti muslim, you a muslim?

Some kind of terrorist sympathizer?

Why lump good muslims with the dirtbags?

Sheesh!!

But how do you tell who is who?

Mind reader?
Poly all of them and deport those that fail? (Not just Muslims either there are many types)

approx 10% of any group/culture/colour/religion are trouble and screw things up for the rest of us.

So how do you tell?
I am not that smart that i could tell On-Mass 1 to 1 different story?

So what DO WE DO? IDK

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Let her parrot all she wants for now, very soon all the funding to Muslims relationship groups with ties to terrorist organizations will no longer get tax dollars, or funding, so I hope all those terrorist in the middle east that support her rant will taker her back.

No money no voice.

After all once she starts getting news media on her, her crap will start getting speculated, digested and public.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'll probably annoy some with this but here we have a woman who preaches Sharia while parading with rabid feminists who to be honest are just glad to get any attention in the media these days, when I say rabid I mean the sort of woman who simply claims to be feminist so she can attack men and NOT further women's causes, a march, plenty of name calling and bladdered worse than most blokes thus doing what makes men so nasty to them...???

But then you look at this woman in general, she does not engage in any discussion, you get blanked or banned if you try and don't you dare ask her about women's rights in these countries, well don't bother as she was born and lives in the US and never gone through all that stuff.

And then you have the pushing of the interest free credit cards and loans, well you try and get these as a woman over in Sharia controlled countries, guess what, you need a man and to be honest if you dare ask its almost certainly going to garner you unwanted attention from the men leading to your life being made hell by the husband for daring to suggest he cannot look after the family. Asking for a loan as a woman there is more akin to putting your head on a chopping block or begging to be beaten, the men will see it as a spite against their honour.

And they don't really need any reason to beat the women as its a given right under the same law...Fact...

She's just another idiot pushing Stealth Jihad while not having the brains to discuss the subject simply because with any person with a clue she would have her ideology handed back in tatters...

Sharia is simply and all in one law, you cannot pick the bits you like under sharia control and no matter what she pushes its all lies. She's the same as the women who recruit IS fighters on line and Women to be wives for them, they promise how strong and decent the men are and how it will be amazing yet the reality in most cases is rape, being passed around the camp for multiple rape unless you promise to be a slave to a group of men, and as most of them have spent more sexual times with local animals than women you can just imagine what a 'catch' they are.

Remember the song in the 80 / 90's, Pass the Dutchie from the left hand side by Musical Youth, over there its Pass The Donkey from the left hand side...If you get my drift..

And this is the sort of person who would happily send other women in to the same HELL as I've detailed (very little as you need a strong stomach for the full details).

The woman is a snake and worse, to her own kind if need be...

edit on 22-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Linda Sarsour is actually pro-civil rights if you spend 5 minutes researching her. She wants Muslim-Americans to have rights and freedoms just like any other American without racist backlash from members of the public. She is American, pro-constitition, pro-first amendment.

Calling her a terrorist, is racist.

Link to her TV shows

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

She is definatly as american as it comes these days; 'Even for women who were die hard supporters they want to know when she's gonna decide not to attend the inauguration of a man who disrespected her and millions of women across the country.'
Shes not a terrorist but calling her one isn't racist either, she's just a strong willed person who is totalitarian in her opinions like Hitler... hahaha no even Hitler at least tried to convince the allies he wouldn't be the aggressor anymore. Linda Sarsour pro civil rights pro constitution pro first amendment, unless of course you're Hillary, then you are a traitor to the cause!! PINK HATS ON!@!@

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join