It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: pale5218

You're not researching who she is. You're playing the telephone game based off the opinions in this thread. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out all of you and this thread are completely wrong about who she is.

You think we are not researching who she is because why ? because we don't agree with you're less than 5 minute assessment?

My point to you was that wearing a hijab was not a determining factor in raising a concern for her ties with terrorists. I don't care if she wears a hijab, a nuns habit or a thong riding up her butt crack, what raises the concern is who she has been associated with.

Telephone game, my a$$.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

if you are trying to find something bad about the Woman's march...FAIL

Even if she IS what the article says, it does NOT matter. I would make sense that the leader is Islamic, where they do not treat women equally. It makes sense that she has a passion for women's rights.

soooooooo.....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Give them Sharia law.

The lulz would be so epic.

What do us men got to loose seems win win for the Patriarchy. lulz theres that word again. hahaha

foam at the crotch about xtians but green light for sharia hahaha hahaha

please let it happen.

I'll grow my beard out haha

edit on 23-1-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Along with all the rights that Sharia Law provides.

Just like in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

A woman fighting for women's rights while supporting Sharia law? Really?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I just wanna rock tha casbah

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are more intelligent than that Kali, you know very well that sharia is a separated law from Islam law, anybody that say that banning sharia is banning Islam or Muslims are full of crap and lying to you.

Sharia have no room in any nation where woman have rights and are protected by the laws of the country.

Sharia is a bastardized part of Islam that only give power to men to oppress and kill woman and girls at will in their twisted and sick believe that woman are property of man and they have the right to disposed of in honor killings

edit on 23-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There was an interesting picture floating around social media.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This pretty much sums up the hypocrisy and Orwellian nature of the hijab now bing morphed into a symbol of women's rights and equality.

The Iranian woman were truly brave heoros risking real physical and legal consequences for protesting and defying the law to cover themselves completely.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah. I'm smart enough not to buy the horse manure shoveled out by right wing propaganda.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The real deal vs. the toxic mimic.

March 8, 1979 Iranian Women March Against Hijab and Islamic Laws

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Iran before "Islamic Law" 1960s/1970s

Radical Islam... not even once.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hey now, didn't you know? Muslims are the TRUE feminists. No joke, this was actually written and published by the Huffington Post.

Huffpo Article

Ladies, get your burkas on, it's time to liberate yourselves!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've been to real places where some locals even offered me money to purchase the female colleagues I was with.

And Islam was the predominant religion at those locales.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How about her ISIS one finger salute?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No Kali, you are intelligent enough to know that you are pushing what you are pushing because is ok to do so as to be in disagreement with me.

And not I am not upset because of it, but I am upset that any women will support lying to anybody that buy into that woman agenda that has nothing to do with women rights and that she can be ok with letting man getting littler girls into marriage contracts under sharia where they are raped by older man and rightfully because is their believes, after all is their Sharia law rights.

I am done.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

I'm sure abortion clinic bombers have been heard uttering Bible passages too. There's not one single kind of crazy, bad, evil that exists in one and not another. It is a flaw that covers the entire human race.

12 people total killed by abortion bombers. Why are you comparing?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Taqqiya

Taqqiya....hmm

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Radical Islam... not even once.

You know seeing those pictures. That's what makes the Iranian Airbus shooting so absurd. They're human beings just like everyone else.

There's not really a need to provoke Iran with the presence of US ships when they don't do the same thing by hovering off the US coast with their ships and given their fuel supply they have the ability to show a presence.

Why not treat other countries coastal areas, even if international with the same respect they give US Coast waters.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join