It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Namdru

Is this all fake hyperbole

I suspect this is not fake, but real hyperbole. And that reports of Mr. Braverman's demise have been grossly exaggerated.

Could very well be, but since nobody seems to know where this guy is, there is at least that aspect of this that holds true. Unless you know where he is.

I'll bet he's on vacation. He's an academic. Classes do not begin at Yale for another two weeks. As a former academic I am pretty sure he's very, very busy with his own work and/or family right now. Academia is a minimum 60-hour a week job for most of us.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Another hoax.
Please stop with the hoaxes.

Someone not using twitter for a couple of months, especially one who historically is not a regular user, does not mean he is missing.

you use snopes? You let them decide what is fact or not for you? funny, it is run by a couple of corrupt sex workers they are almost as bad as CNN.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: BlueAjah

What does that mean, "They're the Clinton's". I mean, yes they're powerful and all that but there is still a limit what you can get away with.

Not one case in 33 mysterious deaths has anything solid??? People aren't guilty until proven innocent.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But like this thread, something isn't correct by default. You have to prove a claim not the other way around. Innocent until proven guilty is how it works.

Is it possible that some people are above the law and can never be proven guilty......?

Worked for fidel castro so yes definitively.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Jan 2017 11:41:43 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

This is Chelsea's friend from school. I wonder what she thinks of his disappearance.

It depends how much is she like her parents. Vincent Foster was a friend since youth from the Rose law Firm in Hillaries past, didn't help him any.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I suspect this is not fake, but real hyperbole. And that reports of Mr. Braverman's demise have been grossly exaggerated.

Could very well be, but since nobody seems to know where this guy is, there is at least that aspect of this that holds true. Unless you know where he is.

I'll bet he's on vacation. He's an academic. Classes do not begin at Yale for another two weeks. As a former academic I am pretty sure he's very, very busy with his own work and/or family right now. Academia is a minimum 60-hour a week job for most of us.

For his sake, I hope you are right. Once he surfaces, this will all be gone, but until he does, it's at the very least, a valid question. And If he fails to surface in a few weeks, I think it might be time to escalate the investigation.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

For his sake, I hope you are right. Once he surfaces, this will all be gone, but until he does, it's at the very least, a valid question. And If he fails to surface in a few weeks, I think it might be time to escalate the investigation.

I call you and raise you on that. If this is real, then it's going to take the MSM -- if not by firestorm, then by attrition. The "conspiratorial" press alone on his disappearance would be a news item unto itself. But it's only one day. It can't be long before the number of emails to his account would provoke some kind of response...or maybe he's getting a kick out of it! I hope so!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents

Snopes was unable to find anything confirming it.

Snopes was unable to find anything denying it.

Fact checking company can't give the guy a call? Sure...
Fact checking company can't get ahold of his local police. Sure...

How do they check facts?

They hold a séance in the name of propaganda master Goebels then publish their crap by the light of the moon.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Another hoax.
Please stop with the hoaxes.

Someone not using twitter for a couple of months, especially one who historically is not a regular user, does not mean he is missing.

you use snopes? You let them decide what is fact or not for you? funny, it is run by a couple of corrupt sex workers they are almost as bad as CNN.

Meanwhile, the guy's spouse has been seen in public since at least late November and hasn't filed a missing person's report.

Honestly, it's scary how y'all are buying into this.

Why do you seem to want this to be true?

Why are you willfully ignoring evidence to the contrary?

Why all the stars and pats on the back to people doing # all for looking at this - merely repeating hearsay and rumor - while I tracked down actual written and even one photographic bit of evidence supporting my critique with only MORE CRITICISM OF THAT the result?

It's sad. ATS has sunk low, if this is the common standard these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Can you please provide this evidence?

Apologies if you have already posted it, I'm new to the thread.

Interestingly I have found some interesting info regarding an Eric Bannerman CEO of Goldstar Air. These posts were made December 19th but as yet I'm unsure whether this is the same guy.

Still digging.

ALS

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a lot more to this Goldstar post than I originally intended.

My tin foil hat is tingling.

Please read this:

onemileatatime.boardingarea.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

The name in question is not Eric Bannerman

Eric Braverman is who we are trying to locate !!

And his FB has nothing since August

edit on Jan-03-2017 by xuenchen because: emaild

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha well that that.

This Goldstar is very strange though......

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

I'm missing something...How is Eric Bannerman or Goldstar Air connected?
Did you mean Eric Braverman?

Edit:
Sorry...just saw new posts above.
edit on 3-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
There is a lot more to this Goldstar post than I originally intended.

My tin foil hat is tingling.

Please read this:

onemileatatime.boardingarea.com...

Well that solves it !!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, yeah I got the name wrong...........moving on, nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, yeah I got the name wrong...........moving on, nothing to see here.

Don't sweat it...and don't quit digging.
This mystery has some legs to it I think.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Man, I have found some slight connection between him and a former producer at NBC news but apart from that his social network is clean.

I find this strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Can you please provide this evidence?

Apologies if you have already posted it, I'm new to the thread.

Previously
Link

The only 'evidence' presented that Braverman is missing is that he hasn't posted on twitter lately.
No missing persons report.
No word from his spouse who showed up at several conferences after Braverman allegedly went missing.

It's all very silly.
edit on 18Tue, 03 Jan 2017 18:32:56 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I see no mention of Eric in the article you linked?

Silly or not, a man of the stator below does not up and vanish. Tomorrow I am going to try and contact someone who is close to him.

Eric is an expert on civic engagement and the transformation of complex public institutions. Co-founder and partner of McKinsey & Company's public sector practice, he opened the consultancy's Washington, D.C. office to counsel heads of state and former presidents, cabinet secretaries, civil service officials, and business leaders.

www.leighbureaultd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join