It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One of the now famous Podesta emails has a (former) CEO of the Clinton Foundation as a mole !!

Podesta seemed to think so.

And ever since, Eric Braverman has apparently been "missing".

Lots of theories about this.

Apparently Braverman was Chelsea Clinton's choice to somehow flush out the corruption in the Foundation.

Is this all fake hyperbole ?

What's real about this conspiracy ?

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

Fears are growing over the whereabouts of Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman after he went missing in October following accusations that he leaked the Podesta emails to WikiLeaks.

Some fear that Braverman may have been killed, since an email mentioning his name was released by WikiLeaks in which Clinton Campaign chair John Podesta accused the CEO of leaking details about corruption in the organisation to the press.

Stream.org reports:

In the March 2015 email exchange, Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden told Clinton campaign manager and confidant John Podesta there was a mole within the Clinton Foundation. Podesta in his reply told Tanden the mole was Braverman.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Another hoax.
Please stop with the hoaxes.

Someone not using twitter for a couple of months, especially one who historically is not a regular user, does not mean he is missing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dude's hopefully in witness protection.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Dude's hopefully in witness protection.

That's an idea that's been tossed around.

edit on Jan-02-2017 by xuenchen because: emailedtodeath

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
from the IWB website????????....HOAX, big time

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Another hoax.

Someone not using twitter for a couple of months, especially one who historically is not a regular user, does not mean he is missing.
LOL

I'm sure Snopes was trying to find him but couldn't.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is Chelsea's friend from school. I wonder what she thinks of his disappearance.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Whether I used social media alot or not, If people thought I was dead and I was alive and not in witness protection, I would pop up to say "hey I'm alive, cut it out."

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

It'd be wise to ignore that self-proclaimed "fact checker."

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Another hoax.

In all fairness, that link challenges the claims that he is missing but offer no evidence that he is not missing.

I believe there is not enough to conclude he is missing but to claim hoax with nothing supporting get that he is not missing isnt much different.

I guess we will find out this week when this class resumes and see if he shows up for work.

edit on pMon, 02 Jan 2017 18:42:58 -06002017 058Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:42:58 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Clinton Foundation probe has never ended and is still ongoing. The probe now involves as many as five FBI field offices.
New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami.

Buck

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Whether I used social media alot or not, If people thought I was dead and I was alive and not in witness protection, I would pop up to say "hey I'm alive, cut it out."

Then again...it may be safer to just play dead.
Just my $.02.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Another hoax.

In all fairness, that link challenges the claims that he is missing but offer no evidence that he is not missing.

I believe there is not enough to conclude he is missing but to claim hoax with nothing supporting get that he is not much different.

I guess we will find out this week when this class resumes and see if he shows up for work.

If someone makes a claim (GUY IS MISSING), then they need to provide evidence.

This is the 'evidence' provided:

The last evidence of Braverman’s public activity was October 12, when he posted his last tweet on Twitter.

If Donald Trump stopped tweeting for a month, people would probably be worried, but this Braverman guy didn't use it all that much.

Snopes was unable to find anything confirming it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Snopes was unable to find anything denying it.

Fact checking company can't give the guy a call? Sure...
Fact checking company can't get ahold of his local police. Sure...

How do they check facts?
edit on 2-1-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded upon

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The Clinton Foundation probe has never ended and is still ongoing. The probe now involves as many as five FBI field offices.
New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami.

Buck

He might be a material witness !!

He may have taken some damning documents !!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Haven't we still reversed the burden of proof here though???

It used to be that when someone made a claim they had to prove it before it was believed. Now we have to disprove every half baked theory to say it's false.

Doesn't that seem like a bad idea?? Believing any crazy theory until it's proven incorrect will cause all kinds of problems rather than the other way around.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents

Snopes was unable to find anything denying it.

Fact checking company can't give the guy a call? Sure...
Fact checking company can't get ahold of his local police. Sure...

How do they check facts?

Sometimes it's hard to prove a negative.

Is there a teapot orbiting in space between the Earth and the Moon? Prove it isn't there!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I remember reading that he had an appointment with the Russian consulate, but never showed up. I figured him for dead. Now, the talk is that he kept the appointment???? I have been trying to get updates, but it looks like the search engine has been scrubbed regarding the story I read.

Snopes is on damage control this like a duck on a June bug. The search engine said this link is 6 hours old. They've got a fire on their hands.
www.snopes.com...

Clinton Foundation CEO Declared ‘Missing’ By the Internet After Going Public Saying ‘Follow the Money’

edit on 1/2/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ya'll can spin it however you like. People start saying someone is missing and nobody can verify that he's all right. Not even a family member steps up to say he's doing fine? Nothing...

How would you feel if it were you that went missing and nobody knew? Nobody cared enough to look. When people started asking they were told to stop because you were fine.

But you weren't fine. You were the very opposite of fine.

Still OK with nobody questioning it?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is why slander is always effective. Once it's been said, even if proven wrong, will still be believed by many who only heard the accusation.

Even defending yourself against accusations is difficult. Lies are always effective whereas the Truth is only effective part of the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join