It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic’ just made history with its new cover--9 year Old Transgender Activist

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: JWallyUSA
so you want to push them back into the closet or like you said...in the basements?

Should we put chains on them and dress them up as animals? So drug research on them?

WTF is wrong with people like you

I don't care what you do to them but when they impede on the sanctity of my life I'll call them out every time.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Suggesting that will always be the case isn't doing anyone any favors.

Neither is flat out stating that it is without a doubt a mental delusion, as the other poster was doing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What about you doing the same to their lives? because that is what you are doing.
edit on 20-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Zeta Reticuli
WTF? how old are you?

Sounds silly doesn't it.

THANK YOU for that sincere reaction (and proving my point)....The same reaction everyone should have on the OP's topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Suggesting that will always be the case isn't doing anyone any favors.

Neither is flat out stating that it is without a doubt a mental delusion, as the other poster was doing.

I agree with that statement. There are many anomalies coming to the fore in recent years and just because we don't understand the oddity of it all doesn't mean we should label it as a mental delusion. We should examine the full spectrum of possibilities. If it is proven without a doubt to be a psychological issue, we can take better steps to treat it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ummm. the OP is about a transgendered girl on the cover of national geographic...not a female dog that humps. You are saying that both issues deserved the same reaction?

seriously? how old are you?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why did you read it then?.
Oh and making them staying in their basement or making them do whatever behind closed doors is against the consitution they have the right also to be happy and free.
Like I said before live and let live.
No one is going to force you to wear leather chaps.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Reincarnation describes the answer to this easily, they were the opposite sex in their past life therefore they still identify as that sex.

But you have to wrap your head around reincarnation to understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The topic is on switching genders.
We are all Gods creatures so why cant i compare my dog to this human?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JWallyUSA

so you want to push them back into the closet or like you said...in the basements?

Should we put chains on them and dress them up as animals? So drug research on them?

WTF is wrong with people like you

I don't care what you do to them but when they impede on the sanctity of my life I'll call them out every time.

The "sanctity of your life" LOL...so Trans people impede on the "Holiness" of your life is it? How so may I ask? Do you have impure thoughts every time you see them? If so that says more about you than it does them now doesn't it.

Dan00 is that you or was it sargeras before that maybe...? The three of those user stand out for their blatant vitriol towards the LGBT community and especially Trans people.

Oh and please do come back at me with some over the top, vulgar juvenile answer. I want you to so I can report you in a hot second and get you post banned...again?
edit on 20-12-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Reincarnation describes the answer to this easily, they were the opposite sex in their past life therefore they still identify as that sex.

But you have to wrap your head around reincarnation to understand.

Because we all know reincarnation is a fact?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

you can but its extremely immature and says a lot about your ignorance

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

They view it as fact in the eastern world, Christopher Columbus fuct up the western world.

edit on 20-12-2016 by veracity because: switch

(post by JWallyUSA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
correct wally, you shouldn't make fun of people, if you want to, then go in your basement and keep your misery confined to 4 walls.

its called bigotry what you do and its not ok in society.

Being happy and spreading love (even if in chaps) IS ok, but not spreading judgment and hate.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So siding with switching my dogs gender who is acting like a male is ignorant but not my 9yr son who no longer wants a penis?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join