It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As I've been saying, the most important thing to look at is what links these scientists?

It would be interesting, too, to compare deaths in other fields. Wish I had the time.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
More coincidences:

The deaths occur all over the world.
The deaths are spaced by a few days.
The killers are never found.
The deaths use the environment at hand: one was killed with a sword that he had at home, another as he stepped into an airlock, another shot by another one (and then killed himself), etc. Almost super-human "imagination" here.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No doubt this is one of the strangest things happening today.
I find it extremely strange and telling that the mainstream media hasn't picked up on this and done at least a cursory report.
This isn't a "he said she said" type of thing . This is all factual and very well documented. Noone can say that something is just coincidental here.
I think it just goes to show that....well, you all know what I mean.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Another one was killed when a pizza delivery came to the door. Shot.

The media is choosing not to see these deaths as related. That lets them off the hook. Nothing to see here folks, move along...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I found this article going through an electronic archive:

THE mystery refuses to go away. Today, nearly 17 months after the suicide of Government scientist Dr David Kelly, questions over how he met his death - in good health and aged only 59 - have re-emerged with ferocity. Two ambulance paramedics, David Bartlett and Vanessa Hunt, who examined his body, have openly voiced doubts over the official version of his death.

In sworn statements, the highly experienced crew members insisted that there was not enough blood at the scene for Dr Kelly to have died by deliberately slashing his own left wrist.

The pair had been called when the body of Dr Kelly was found soon after breakfast time in July last year on Harrowdown Hill, in Oxfordshire, 18 hours after he had left home for his regular afternoon walk.

As the first people to examine his body - they arrived 35 minutes after Dr Kelly was discovered - their observations and comments are vital. Moreover, their views will further fuel debate about whether a full inquest should now be held into the controversial microbiologist's death.

The Oxfordshire Coroner investigating the death ruled earlier this year that there were no exceptional circumstances to justify reopening the matter.

The ambulance crew's remarks will also raise controversy about Lord Hutton's Inquiry because it sidelined the evidence of both paramedics and ruled that the Iraqiweapons expert died from loss of blood from the incision in his wrist.

But a successful suicide by cutting the wrist is so rare it is not even listed separately as a cause of self-killing by the Office for National Statistics.

Was Dr Kelly really suicidally depressed?

THE Hutton Inquiry said that the scientist was not suffering from any mental problems at the time of his death. But he was gloomy and apprehensive, according to his wife. A letter from the Ministry of Defence, found unopened on his desk at home afterwards, spoke of a possible disciplinary inquiry.

Undoubtedly, he will have been told of its unpleasant contents by telephone before his death.

But Mai Pederson, a U.S. Army intelligence officer and confidante of Dr Kelly in his final years, says Dr Kelly had told her he would never kill himself. She said in an interview in the U.S. that Dr Kelly hated all types of pill. He even had trouble swallowing a headache tablet with a glass of water.

ONE of the enduring puzzles is who were the men seen on Harrowdown Hill the morning Dr Kelly's body was discovered? The paramedic Vanessa Hunt says: 'There were a lot of police around. Some were in civilian clothes and others in black jackets and army fatigues.

'I thought it might have been a firearms incident as there were the guys from the special armed response units' Others have written and telephoned the Mail since Dr Kelly's death noting that there were men in black clothes on the hill early on the morning before his body was officially found.

Adding fuel to his particular conspiracy theory is a file of police evidence submitted to the Hutton Inquiry which has never been made public. It is marked: 'Not For Release. Police Information Only.' Thames Valley Police has told the Mail that this contains tactical information on their investigation into Dr Kelly's death.

Named Operation Mason, the file says the operation ended at 9.30 on July 18, as the two searchers walked away from Dr Kelly's body and bumped into the three 'detectives'.

But more extraordinary is the time when Operation Mason started.

The cover of the file - which is in the public domain - says Operation Mason began at 2.30 pm - an hour before Dr Kelly even set out on his final walk to his untimely death.

Source: DAILY MAIL (London), December 14, 2004.

-koji K.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet (I remember when it was in its infancy!) but has anyone mentioned the death last year in a plane crash of Dr Paul Norton, chief scientist at Porton Down for chemical and biological weapons defense research?

Porton Down is the UK's main facility for chemical and biological weapons research.

-koji K.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
has anyone mentioned the death last year in a plane crash of Dr Paul Norton, chief scientist at Porton Down for chemical and biological weapons defense research?

Not sure that I have. You got any information on that? I'd like to look at it.

Also, thanks for bringing the bizarre death of Dr. Kelly up. I've always felt that he was murdered.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here's the article- I have to apologize for misquoting his name, it's Dr Paul Norman, not Norton:

The pilot who died in a plane crash in Devon was a leading chemical and biological weapons expert at West research centre Porton Down, it emerged last night. He was named as father-of-two Dr Paul Norman, the chief scientist for chemical and biological defence at the MoD facility in Wiltshire.

Three other passengers in the single-engine plane died in the crash on Sunday, and two parachutists were seriously injured.

Last night the death of Dr Norman, who had toured the world lecturing on how to defend against weapons of mass destruction, seemed certain to re-ignite more conspiracy theories surrounding the "mystery" deaths of 22 microbiologists around the world since 2001.

According to the conspiracy theories, Dr Norman has joined a long list of the world's leading experts in biological and chemical weapons that includes Dr David Kelly, who apparently committed suicide in Oxfordshire, sparking the Hutton inquiry.

But last night friends, colleagues and the family of Dr Norman, 52, were still coming to terms with their loss. A keen parachutist, he was piloting the plane for the Devon and Somerset Parachute School.

Royal Marine Major Mike Wills later died in hospital, and a father and daughter in the plane died at the scene.

The Cessna 206's other two passengers, 16-year-old Daniel Greening, from Kingsteignton, Devon, and a 23-year-old from Taunton, Somerset, were still in hospital last night.

Daniel's family paid tribute to Dr Norman, saying the "selfless actions" of others had meant their teenager had survived.

Dr Norman's family were too upset to speak last night, but tributes were led by Steve Eley, the chief scientist for hazard reduction at Porton Down.

He said: "Paul was larger than life, and has left an enormous number of friends, all of whom have lost an irreplaceable part of their lives." Dr Norman's hobbies included parachuting, flying and looking after his small collection of classic and vintage cars.

He studied in Liverpool, the US and Canada, and quickly became an expert in his field after starting work at Porton Down in 1986.

He was married with a 14-year-old son and a 20-year-old daughter, and was one of Britain's leading experts in how societies can be defended against chemical weapons.

The crash site was examined by officials from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch, and the wreckage was removed from the site to the AAIB base at Farnborough.

Investigations into the cause of the crash are certain to be pored over by conspiracy theorists, who have linked the untimely deaths around the world of more than 20 biological weapons scientists.

Last night no one from Porton Down was prepared to comment on the conspiracy theories, but sources close to the research establishment branded attempts to include Dr Norman's death with them as "sick".

Source: Western Daily Press July 3, 2004.

-koji K.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
Here's the article- I have to apologize for misquoting his name, it's Dr Paul Norman, not Norton:

Thanks, KOJI

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another dead scientist. The San Francisco Gate reports Dr. Robert Lull (doctor of nuclear medicine), 64, was found stabbed to death in his upscale home.

This is from the article:

Medical Society spokesman Steve Heilig said Lull was a thoughtful scientist with a long military background. He favored nuclear power as a solution to global warming, but he was so passionately opposed to the development of proposed "bunker buster" nuclear weapons that he co-sponsored a resolution at the California Medical Association House of Delegates opposing the technology. The resolution did not pass.
www.rense.com...

I wonder if he was taken out because he opposed creating these new bunker busters? Are the same people (basically) behind this?

More on him:

Dr. Robert Lull Was
US Army Nuclear
Med Consultant
Sharing Our Specialized Knowledge
By Robert J. Lull, MD
San Francisco Medical Society
5-23-5

Active community participation as a physician, beyond the provision of one-on-one patient medical care, always seemed natural. My concept of "physician" includes being involved with all aspects of our social and political environment. This seems particularly needed today, when our political institutions significantly impact the traditional doctor-patient relationship.

Our privileged position as physicians in our society provides us with a powerful voice in community affairs. When I was the senior officer in a small community of Army families in the Marin Headlands, I learned a lot about the inherent community respect and powerful voice that can be derived from just being a physician. This is particularly true when there is need for our specialized medical knowledge. The Army offered several unique opportunities to utilize my specialized training in nuclear medicine. In my role as the Nuclear Medicine Consultant to the U.S. Army Surgeon General, I became involved with emergency medical teams preparing to respond, if needed, to nuclear weapons accidents. Several times a year, I actually taught classes about the medical aspects of such accidents at the DOD's Inter-Service Nuclear Weapons School.
www.rense.com...

PBDEs - A Story Of
Conversion From
Skeptic To Crusader
By Robert J. Lull, MD
San Francisco Medical Society
5-22-5

This is the story of my evolution from a scientific skeptic to a strong supporter for a specific "environmental" cause-the phasing out of the chemical class called PBDEs in California due to their negative impacts upon human development. PBDEs are used extensively as a fire retardant in consumer products. This is a short story of one scientific skeptic's conversion to become an advocate on this issue.
www.rense.com...

Dr. Robert Lull's Call
For BSE Testing Of
All US Cattle
SFGate.com Open Forum
By Dr. Robert Lull, Steve Heilig
5-22-5

Mad cow disease remains a worrying mystery. Meat from infected animals can infect consumers with prions, which cause variant Creutzfeldt- Jakob disease, a progressive degeneration of the brain that is always fatal.

Mad cow disease (the common term for bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is caused by prions, the infectious misshapen proteins discovered by University of California researcher Stanley Prusiner, who received a Nobel Prize in Medicine for his groundbreaking work. Prusiner has referred to BSE-related diseases as "new, strange and scary."

Unfortunately, it seems that some governmental officials and agricultural leaders are not so worried about the threat that prion diseases such as BSE present -- not only to animals, but to humans as well. A human outbreak of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, caused by eating prion-contaminated beef from cattle with BSE, killed approximately 150 people in England in the 1990s. At that time, up to a third of British herds were found to be contaminated before the infection was controlled.
www.rense.com...

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The David Kelly assassintation is very interesting.
Im certain it was an assassintaion so im not going to bother to try and argue it, lets assume it was.

I heard Michael Shrimpton on Alex Jones show talking about David Kelly.
He suggested from what he knew that it was known for some months in advance in the intelligence community that he was being targeted.
Possibly before any news government/BBC/WMD incident broke out.
Probably because he had media contacts and was willing to talk about things.

Shrimpton suggested that standard british intelligence, MI5, MI6 etc. were very angry that he had been assassinated.
His contact thought that althought the assassination mission had been sent out by someone inside England, it was outsourced to French Intelligence who possibly brought in an Iraqi team to do the job, then most likely assassinated them after they had done it.
Whats facinating is who could it be in england that sat down and targeted him?
Just my opinion now but im sure it was a military figure or figures. It is always a military person. Until human society is comfortable with itself enough to disband its armies, and until it is no longer socially acceptable for men to make a living out of killing people and finding new ways to kill people, you are always going to have these nasty sorts of problems.

The intelligence community was aware of him because he had access or might soon be able to get access to, sensitive information which he could potentially talk about or disclose to his BBC contacts. At least something along those lines, it wasnt clear.
What that information was, who knows? Its worrying that such 'important' information might exist, what could it be?

Maybe all that is way off the mark and just wrong, i dont know, maybe.
Unless you work in these areas i dont think you can ever really know.
Its the deep, dark, black budget world. You take a contract for life and the things you see in the job change you, make your stomach turn and are just not the sort of things you want to talk about to civilian people, they wouldnt understand it.
Thats why it is secret and will always remain so. All dirty work is secret by its nature, not even by design. Because its work people dont want to think about, even if they acknowledge it probably goes on. So it becomes secret.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's been a while since I have seen anything on this topic. For what its worth, here is another ATS thread for reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-6-2005 by loam]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

NO PROOF?! Are you daft? What does it take?

Yikes!

That is proof of a murder, not linking those murders to president Bush. Come on now... There were also a lot of doctors who performed abortions who were murdered, but that doesn't mean the man in office was responsible. If these doctors were microbiologists it is possible they were doing stem-cell research and maybe fanatical right-wing religious nuts have been knocking them off instead of Bush.

We are SO quick to blame things on the administration without looking at the big picture, I am not saying that Bush is free from blame, but perhaps there is something we aren't looking at?

Edit - The evidence that these scientists were murdered is staggering, we can't deny there is some link, but lets not be quick to place the blame.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by CaptainJailew]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
- The evidence that these scientists were murdered is staggering, we can't deny there is some link, but lets not be quick to place the blame.

Agree. Can't see that allied or own government can be behind it. These killing can only hurt the industry, and the industy owns the governments.

Most likely it is someone you are at war with, or someone planning to go to war against you. But I still can't see that this can be the reason either as the deaths of these microbiologists do not hurt the industry or labs. Their (indurty and labs)works go on, regardless, no matter how many microbiologists get killed. More or less.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We don't have any idea what the motive behind it could be.

There are many possibilities.

We don't even know what the link is.

If I'm correct, these strange deaths go back to the '80's.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well, that was definitely an interesting read.. I appreciate your input. It is however, the first dead doc I've seen in this whole thing that was promoting the reality of people being abducted by aliens. Most of the docs in this list (thread) were microbiologists working in the fields of genetics and biowarfare (black budget stuff).

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How people were so quick to judge the muders without even looking at the evidence.

The chances that TOP NOTCH scientists (all biology) are going to be murdered in the manner that these guys have been killed in is VERY SLIM. I think there is SOME data in there that doesn't fit (like the cult killing - THAT was co-incidnece also the only one of two where the murderer was caught).

The Don Wiley investigation had everyone completely terrified. He was the first to go and it was right after 9-11.. I've been following this story since day one.

I remember when it was "3 microbiologists killed now."

I remember when Rense had the list when it was at 13 for that matter.

Yeah its all just co-incidence.. go back to sleep.. that little bird flu thing over there in China.. yeah.. its nothing.

And btw.. CHINA would NOT be the one launching a plague right now. They have 40 million men ready to fight and die in that country and they might need every single one of them.. so they arn't going to do something to the planet that could proove fatal for their own population. In fact, yes.. look to Mr. Anthrax Bush for anyone launching disease around the world.

His granddaddy was a Nazi supporter and eugenisist eh?

Did you know that article about the" lying scientists" has come around JUST IN TIME for the world federation of scientists to admit to global warming? Isn't that intesting?

"Damn scientists, think they know so much and all this time they've been lying to us about everything.. we'll show them.. BURN DOWN THE OBSERVATORY!"

Morons.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
(Bush's) His granddaddy was a Nazi supporter and eugenisist eh?

And supporter of.. yes. He helped finance Hitler's war machine until congress stepped in and passed a law forbidding it.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
not to get the masons fired up but...
the picture on that cutting edge site where they patterned the shootings looks just like the symbol on the local mason's lodge. the streets almost form a complete pentagon around the star.

I have looked for half an hour and cant seem to find a pic of the symbol I am talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join