It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sheer utter nonsense. Were the number of deaths 4,000, it might merit a
look. 40, 44 or whatever in fours years is meaningless. Worldwide, there are over 6 billion people. How many doctors, lawyers, butchers, bakers and indian chiefs do you suppose met their demise in the past four years? Many of the top people in their fields are the older ones. They naturally die everyday, by old age and by every other conceivable cause. I suspect you would find equal or greater numbers, by all means of death in any given profession. Next conspiracy?

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Big Brother]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Brother
Sheer utter nonsense. Were the number of deaths 4,000, it might merit a
look. 40, 44 or whatever in fours years is meaningless. Worldwide, there are over 6 billion people. How many doctors, lawyers, butchers, bakers and indian chiefs do you suppose met their demise in the past four years? Many of the top people in their fields are the older ones. They naturally die everyday, by old age and every by other conceivable cause. I suspect you would find equal or greater numbers, by all means of death in any given profession. Next conspiracy?

It's not the number of dead, it's the way these Microbiologists are dying. They are not dying from natural causes, they are being killed in accidents, murders, and suicides. Please read the thread before making such general statements. Some of us here have put forth time to research, you can show a little more respect and read the thread and links provided.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have read every word of these posts, and have researched it. 40 murders, suicides and accidents are not unusual in the course of four years in such a large occupational group. Purely coincidental, at best. A totally meaningless stat that proves nothing. Anthrax expert Stephen Hatfill lives and breathes, which also proves nothing. Trying to prove the unprovable and finding a conspiracy everywhere is pure Bovine Scatology.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
It's not the number of dead, it's the way these Microbiologists are dying. They are not dying from natural causes, they are being killed in accidents, murders, and suicides. Please read the thread before making such general statements. Some of us here have put forth time to research, you can show a little more respect and read the thread and links provided.

I concur.
Just remember, though; these skeptics who pop up probably still believe that whole JFK/Oswald fiction.
The idea of that kind of evil is just too scary for them to handle.

You made an excellent point. The way in which MANY of these scientists died is beyond suspicious.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Brother
Anthrax expert Stephen Hatfill lives and breathes, which also proves nothing. Trying to prove the unprovable and finding a conspiracy everywhere is pure Bovine Scatology.

Hatfill? You mean the dupe they tried to set up?

Explain to us, if you would, how and why so many of the scientists died under such bizarre circumstances. For example, it's kind of hard to kill yourself when your head's covered and you're securely tied up. Well, unless you're the new Houdini.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have been reading a lot about this lately and the names of most all can be found through Coast to Coast News Stories.
This is very scary stuff. What bothers me here is that main stream media eg sixty minutes has not picked this up (yet) and reported to the public.

Scientists from Russia, America, Britain, Israel and ?, are dropping like flys. These are not your average scientists either, but top notch research people. Some of which were involved with major disease control research.

I suggest to anyone even a little skeptical, read the chilling facts. These people are just being murdered, their being horribly murdered as if a SIGNAL is being sent to the high end international science community.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
These people are just being murdered, their being horribly murdered as if a SIGNAL is being sent to the high end international science community.
Dallas

Yes. What are the odds that so many top-notch scientists, as you said, would be killed under such mysterious circumstances?

The fact that the mainstream media won't touch it ought to speak volumes. Remember, their job is not to cover real news, but to misdirect.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't think these deaths are politically motivated. Just months ago a university student was found dead at a fish & wildlife preserve, this student was gathering crabs. Sorry... searched for the article, it wasn't on the net. Crabs are gathered in shallow water. There was an investigation, don't remember hearing anything else about it.

It's just weird!!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Heres some more detail on some of the deaths. We were tracking and talking about this last year, though this has been brought up long ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Infinite8...the link doesn't work..

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry I cut off the page 1 by accident

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just yesterday I read about another scientist being killed at some water treatment facility up north. It was first thought to be an accident, but then ruled a homocide. No reason for the change was given. Unable to locate story. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's the story I was talking about the other day. Two links. Note: the crime scene was destroyed.

At plant, a chilling idea: Killer still on site
Slaying looks like a co-worker's doing
Sunday, February 20, 2005
BY MARK MUELLER AND RUSSELL BEN-ALI
Star-Ledger Staff
A 10-foot fence surrounds the Passaic Valley Water Commission's water treatment plant in Totowa. Cameras and motion detectors watch over the perimeter. Guards, sheriff's officers and police officers patrol the compound's 35 acres on foot and in vehicles.

But in the two weeks since the murder of a 43-year-old chemist in the facility's subterranean reaches, the security measures have done only so much to allay the fears of people who work there.

While fences and guards will keep outside threats from coming in, authorities say the killer was almost certainly inside already. Someone with a water commission ID card and paycheck. Someone trusted. Someone who remains on the job today.
www.nj.com.../base/news-20/110887175216190.xml

Murdered Chemist Linked To 'Law And Order' TV Show
Free Press International

Last week, Gettha Angara's body was discovered at the bottom of a well at the ultra-secure New Jersey water-treatment plant, where she worked as a chemist monitoring the daily treatment of 83 million gallons of drinking water.

A fellow employee shoved Geetha Angara into a 35-foot-deep well at the Passaic Valley Water Commission plant in Totowa last week, according to the New York Post.
freepress2005.blogspot.com...

Is this related to the other deaths?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You know I am very aware of these microbiologist deaths, due to the fact that my daughter wanted to get into that type of biology but that with stem cell research is out of the question for now.

She is now concentrating on diseases.

I remember about 5 or 6 months ago it was a thread on this subject.

Just curious marg, why do you think "stem cell research" is out of the question? I just posted a pretty good article showing that stem cell research is alive and well.
link

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Has anyone been following the big bird flu epidemic. It's being described as a next possible world pandemic. Could this be something all of those offed scientists knew something about? A cure, perhaps?

For a pile of articles on the bird flu, go to www.rense.com

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I just saw this article at WRH. It's in answer to my previous question regarding H5N1.

'Someone Knows' Avian
Pandemic Is Coming
From Patricia Doyle, PhD
[email protected]
3-16-5

Helllo Jeff: Reading the article makes me think that "someone" KNOWS that bird flu is going to hit, and that the bird flu is going to be more than a natural outbreak.

I have stated on previous shows that I though H5N1 in its present assortment would be low risk in the US. My guess is that when, WHEN, it hits the US, Canada etc it will not be the H5N1 we now identify. It will be a chimera, probably with the Spanish Flu. Now, how would such a chimera emerge? By intention.
www.rense.com...

Imagine if a flu pandemic broke out and wiped out a bunch of elderly folks and baby boomers. It would make things much easier for the social security administration. There are A LOT of baby boomers and they're getting ready to start collecting. I'm not saying that's why all these doctors have been killed. It was just an interesting point this writer brought up.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Okay, since 2001, 40 microbiologists have died, some from natural causes and many murdered. That's a lot of deaths. How can there not be something fishy going on? And is it just a coinkydink that the deaths started occuring AFTER Bush's first term?

I think it's more than 40 by now.
Expand the list to include ALL scientists who are getting murdered and it starts to form a much more obvious picture:

www.stevequayle.com...

What I like better about the links I give is it puts faces with almost all the names of those who were murdered.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

#48: Matthew Allison, age 32. Died: October 13, 2004. Fatal explosion of a car parked at an Osceola County, Fla., Wal-Mart store. It was no accident, Local 6 News has learned. Found inside a burned car. Witnesses said the man left the store at about 11 p.m. and entered his Ford Taurus car when it exploded. Investigators said they found a Duraflame log and propane canisters on the front passenger's seat. Allison had a college degree in molecular biology and biotechnology

----------------------------------------------------
Why are soo many of the world's top scientists getting killed off?
Simple! The elite of the elite want to find a way to kill off 2/3 of the world's population. Including in all the "1st world countries". AIDs takes too long. Ebola is too quick. Their perfect biological weapon would be one that they can control to take as long or quick as they desire. 1 month make 3 million die at their whim. Next month be able to make 3,000 die at their whim.
And of course a bio weapon that they have the cure to incase they accidently get it.

Why a bio weapon? It's the best type of weapon of all! It leaves buildings standing, that can be moved into and used. 1 person can kill off an entire country with it!

The majority of these scientists IMHO don't know the full picture of their work they innocently do. For example, there might be 4 scientists spread around the world, really working on 4 parts of a bio weapon. But they don't know it. When they're done, or if they start showing they're thinking too much - whack!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellocake
Does anyone know how many microbiologists died in the 4 years before 2001? It would be interesting to see if it's more or less.

What about corporate espionage / sabotage? Who did the 40 dead microbiologists work for?

Master list of ALL murdered scientists:

www.infowars.com... st.htm

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
We've been looking into this since last year. Though many outside this site have been watching for longer. I don't think all are coincidental.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join