It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The answer is simple. The few of the chosen ones will use this science to reduce the ever growing population down to 500,000,000 which is the goal. What better way to be rid of so many in such a quick way. Blame on terror - aliens, whatever. All the signs are there, media is controlled, as are many high positions around the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The scary part isn't that a bunch of Microbiologists have died. The scary part is these were the ELITE Microbiologists from around the world.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenitynow

Originally posted by elevatedone
I said to myself... before opening this thread... President Bush will be the cause or blame of this....

I knew it, I just knew it....

^Lol, what a f***ing moron!

You must not be very smart coming in here and insulting a Super Moderator with profanity!

Dumb

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This could do with a bump in the light of the current outbreak of 'swine flu'. Who knows whether the rabbit hole will ever be fully exposed? You need a healthy dose of skepticism when looking at the worst and most violent CTs. But the question is - have they been convincingly debunked?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The original blog with the list of scientists appears to now be gone....go figure

Not sure if anyone has a link to a new site? Or is this blogger history also?

Bump

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Fishy going on.
Yes.
The same goes on in the alternate energy business.
Killed or murdered to get the inventor out of the way.
So Microbiology is hot and money to be made.
Simple as that.
Tesla the first martyr of alternate energy.
I do not know who applies to any particular field of Microbiology
cause I do not know that field but sounds like there might be a few
dead heroes around.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
theres a threadthread i made a while ago if anyones interested its a story about this kind of thing

its labeled
i was surfing the web and found this really creepy story do you guys think it's legite?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting you mentioned the DC Sniper case. It falls under Northwoods 9-11. Worked well toward dilluting the Posse Commitatus Act.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've been reading this whole post and I find it very interesting as well intriguing and a very dark and dangerous topic.

And my question is: why are killed in strange circumstances all these scientists and microbiologists?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Another one....
www.post-gazette.com... 201411280100

Quote:
Medical examiner Karl Williams said workers in his office conducted a preliminary test there that looks for the presence of cyanide. When that test came back positive, they sent samples to another laboratory that could determine the level of cyanide, he said. Those results came back Friday morning.

“The cyanide level is high enough to explain her death,” said Dr. Willliams, who declined to release the cyanide level. “The difficult thing now is, ‘How did she get it?’ and that’s why we leave the manner as pending further investigation.”

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's another coinkydink. I cleaned a doctor's office around the time N1H1 was declared a pandemic. I happened to look in the corner to clean one day and saw a tote bag that was given out for a convention on flu pandemics the year before.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Worth googling: gcmaf nagalase and the name of any murdered biologist... very interesting

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EastCoastKid

Us microbiologists are a crazy bunch :p

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join