It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: DJW001

I am still trying to get my head around the latest wikileaks revelation that Hillary Clinton personally asked Huma to get Anthony Weiner to deliver a secure cell phone to her. WTF is Weiner doing procuring secure cell phones from the Secretary of State????

Because he happened to be the unemployed husband of Hillary's personal assistant?

Oh right - sounds reasonable for the SOS to use an unemployed spouse to get a secure phone. I mean, why would you actually ask the State Dept to provide it, especially when you have a peadophile to help you out.

Do you have a better theory?

Yes. She wanted to conduct business without the state dept or anyone else knowing. Far more plausible than an SOS asking an employees spouse to get a secure phone for valid reasons. I tried to remember the last time my boss in any job I had in my career asked me to get my wife to provide them a secure phone. I quickly realised it never happened.

I wonder how she paid him? Petty cash or was he on the CF payroll too?

Or did he just jump when Huma told him to get a burner phone for hillary?

There are a whole lot of questions that don't make a lot of sense unless there were nefarious doings by our government officials/...... future POTUS..... shudders.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So good to see the core authoritarian response freely displayed on the Right again ...

I know it was really painful for you guys to hold it in for so long, pretending to be anti-Government.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nah, more anti-corruption. There's no anti-government sentiment. I think you mistook the current corrupt govt. representatives in the Democrat party to be the embodiment of govt.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So good to see the core authoritarian response freely displayed on the Right again ...

I know it was really painful for you guys to hold it in for so long, pretending to be anti-Government.

I voted Democrat in the past 4 elections. This should be beyond a partisan issue at this point.
If anyone in their right mind thinks this level of corruption is even close to tolerable anymore, then it's just plain sad.

This is about the people.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ok folks, you all are great, but we got a topic to focus on here. Let's get back to it, huh? Whatchas say? We need eyes and ears open, searches, etc. They gonna raid or not?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Ok folks, you all are great, but we got a topic to focus on here. Let's get back to it, huh? Whatchas say? We need eyes and ears open, searches, etc. They gonna raid or not?

I doubt anything will happen before the election. I am not sure there is enough time to sort this all out before the 8th.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I doubt it. They wouldn't leak their plans to raid something before they raid it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I am still trying to get my head around the latest wikileaks revelation that Hillary Clinton personally asked Huma to get Anthony Weiner to deliver a secure cell phone to her. WTF is Weiner doing procuring secure cell phones from the Secretary of State????

I was under the impression that exchange took place when Weiner was still a Congressman.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I doubt it. They wouldn't leak their plans to raid something before they raid it.

I agree, I doubt it

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

i haven't read all 8 pages, so i haven't seen anyone defiantly debunk this.
but i gotta say, among the birds that don't fly there are two that make me think of hillary.

one is a sh@@bird, which she already is, one i hope she soon becomes and that is a jailbird.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Basically friend, there is no substance to this story at the moment, and it has taken on all the hallmarks of unsubstantiated rumour.

I would wait until you hear of teams entering offices of the DNC or the Clinton Foundation, as well as the residences of the Clintons and their offices in their respective positions, before taking this with anything else other than a bathtub full of salt, and preferably a shot of something strong or two to go with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I am curious if these "leaks" arent coming from Clinton supporters. Constantly leak stories about indictments, raids etc and then when they dont occur slam the right while reinforcing nothing is occurring.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well some pertinent comments have been made in this thread about how TRUE PUNDIT seriously couldn't post something like this, if it weren't true, knowing that if it wasn't they're done. Roasted. Toast. Scorcha Failed.

Just keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well some pertinent comments have been made in this thread about how TRUE PUNDIT seriously couldn't post something like this, if it weren't true, knowing that if it wasn't they're done. Roasted. Toast. Scorcha Failed.

Just keep that in mind.

Nah. They get lots of hits right now on web traffic knowing people are charged in this election.

Stories don't pan out , people catch on, webtraffic goes down, take code, restart new website , rinse and recycle.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have trump is going to jail site as well.

edit on 471130America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 07:47:50 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Does anyone have a link to that leaked email?

I haven't been able to see it yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I can appreciate the skepticism here, but there is proof that the FBI have been actively investigating The Clinton Foundation for MORE THAN A YEAR. Maybe they've amassed enough evidence for arrests. This article is from yesterday:

BRET BAIER: Breaking news tonight -- two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations into the Clinton emails and the Clinton Foundation tell Fox the following: The investigation looking into possible pay-for-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Foundation has been going on for more than a year. Led by the white collar crime division, public corruption branch of the criminal investigative division of the FBI. The Clinton Foundation investigation is a, quote, "very high priority."

www.zerohedge.com...

Seems like the FBI's new agenda is to take down the Clinton's. Who knows, maybe Comey is on a personal vendetta against Loretta Lynch and the DOJ and he's laying down his hand in advance. It wouldn't be the first time he does something that makes people scratch their heads.....

David Axelrod, a former adviser to President Obama, said the document release is another case of the FBI intervening in the election. "Whatever the reasoning behind it, this latest release further brands the @FBI as the Federal Bureau of Intervention," Axelrod said in a tweet. "It's a head-scratcher!"

www.usatoday.com...

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Does anyone have a link to that leaked email?

I haven't been able to see it yet.

foia.state.gov...

link   
What if the FBI are donating to the wikileaks foundation ?

In return for pre wikileaks leaks ?

Wtf 👍

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join