It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
They just released this a few minutes ago:

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

Based on case protocol, the FBI is either preparing to conduct sweeping search warrants in the Clinton Foundation investigation or ready to start arresting suspects. Or both. If a grand jury has been convened by the Justice Department since Comey’s decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton case last week, then the FBI could make arrests if indictments were handed down by Thursday (yesterday). If not, it is more likely FBI agents are being amassed for multiple simultaneous raids on suspects’ homes and businesses to secure warrant-backed evidence.

True Pundit

The last True Pundit article was about child trafficking, since then Hillary has been linked to trafficking in Haiti. They also broke the Assange being droned story.

Either True Pundit has gone mad or this country is going to be shaken hard. Guess we will find out tomorrow.

True Pundit Twitter
Thomas1774Paine Twitter

Ghost

edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: cleaned post

edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: twtr

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This could be the ultimate, or the ultimate disappointment!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Good job! I was looking for info on this as I had heard rumors. Still waiting on more info.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Quick, someone pop her plane tires please.

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I have become of the opinion that True Pundit is quite reliable and believe this fits right in line with the coming exposure of some earth shattering information on that fateful 5th of Novemeber.

It is time for the dark to come to the light and the internet warriors are sifting through the mess and piecing it together!

The time has finally come to stand up against the NWO and all of their sick dark deeds, honestly the past couple of weeks has felt like truth bombs are being dropped from everywhere at once!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

It just sounds too good to be true.

Then again, Friday has been the day of choice for breaking scandalous news about the election.

*fingers crossed*

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd imagine we won't get more info until it happens(or if). I've got faith in True Pundit, but holy damn this is a big leap.

If this is going down, it will be throwing the country into chaos.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

OR hopefully saving us from it.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

In that event she would just hitch a ride on one of those UFOs given to us by the reptilian aliens that dropped her off.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Claims have been sprouting all day about Clintons home being raided (before FBI announcement) and Snopes was quick to debunk it. www.snopes.com...

Maybe someone slipped some BS information around too soon or we are being played. Time will tell.

conservative101.com...

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: JinMI

I'd imagine we won't get more info until it happens(or if). I've got faith in True Pundit, but holy damn this is a big leap.

If this is going down, it will be throwing the country into chaos.

I have a feeling that Comey does not have a choice any longer and that is evident in him opening up the case once again.

It seems that Pieczenik is on point, true patriots from out intelligence agencies as well as the NYPD have opened Pandora's box and there is no closing it from this point.

We have investigative journalists from across the globe investigating each and every dirty detail, with no concerns for being labeled "conspiracy theorists".

The time has come to stop the horrific plans of these sick psychopaths and it truly is just in the nick of time!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Good point. But the left will be pissed, thank God CTR's don't own guns.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
For the future of ATS and it's last tiny shred of credibility, I hope you're not posting a bunch of fake news like 99% of the content on this site. Some action would be nice instead of this fancy hyperbole. I want the system to collapse so I am really hoping something goes down.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have some reservations about them telling anyone of raids, before they are carried out.

But I'll take it if they do it.

There are spies and moles everywhere.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: Mandroid7

In that event she would just hitch a ride on one of those UFOs given to us by the reptilian aliens that dropped her off.

I know right, I picture her reading the news, going into another seizure, face ripping in half, as she lets out a guttural screech and claws her way through the wall.

But prob not, she will probably just head to her summer house in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I have some reservations about them telling anyone of raids, before they are carried out.

But I'll take it if they do it.

There are spies and moles everywhere.

Yeah, this is a BIG claim. Something like this would completely bury True Pundit into the dirt if he was wrong. And really, what good would a false claim like this do when it would be proved wrong so easily the next day - that's why I'm keeping an eye on it.

True Pundit has worked hard on their articles and brand and throwing it away over a fake story of this nature seems unlikely.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

If nothing happens, its because TRUE (dumbass) PUNDIT alerted the TOP CROOKS to hide everything and skip town. They're worse than Obama giving notice to ISIS before raids, and how long we'll be in town.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
God, I hope they at least video tape this.

link   
As of right now, the source is a bogus conspiracy theory pseudo science website. Of course...sigh. Election season is scam central.
edit on 4-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   
Right...

Because if I'm preparing for a super top-secret raid on the ultra-powerful Washington elite, I'm going to leak it to a fringe right-wing Website.

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Here, let me help you guys out. This is not real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join