It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Black Pope Was Elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
The Jesuits are the modern-day templars. They are the 33rd degree of freemasonry.

Did you mean the Scottish Rite?

yes.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

So how are the Jesuits relative to Masonry then if they are only in the Scottish Rite?

You were aware that much less than half of all Masons join the Scottish Rite, correct? What with you being so knowledgeable and all.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

How would that work, exactly?

Did you forget about the whole Papal ban thing? Or did you not know about it?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Interesting he resigned. That is not the norm.

S&F.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It is only a superficial ban for public consumption, all the awoke non-sheeples know better and do not trust Il Papa.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So how are the Jesuits relative to Masonry then if they are only in the Scottish Rite?

You were aware that much less than half of all Masons join the Scottish Rite, correct? What with you being so knowledgeable and all.

They are not ONLY in the Scottish Rite. I'm almost certain they are entwined in all forms of Freemasonry, as well as other, much older, largely forgotten secret societies.

The Jesuits are also in control of Skull n Bones secret society. But that's not the ONLY fraternity they are in control of, obviously. It's just one of the most well-known.

And I find it highly odd how a Freemason such as yourself enjoys alienated himself from other sects of freemasonry? Is the Scottish Rite all that different than the York Rite? One would think you would want to promote the brotherhood of the entire Masonic brotherhood, rather than individualize it to the extent you enjoy doing so.

If you plan on going further in your "craft", one thing you should know is that most fraternities and societies (especially the older ones) are incredibly interlinked at the core. You may want to remember this next time you want to glorify only one. You never know. Maybe there's a Jesuit out there looking to recruit. If you feel content with being a Scottish Rite freemason and you let that label you for long enough, that's exactly where you'll stay. Keep your options open. You'll go farther that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

They are not ONLY in the Scottish Rite. I'm almost certain they are entwined in all forms of Freemasonry...

Uh, you said you were referring to the Scottish Rite with your 33rd comment, so, yeah, it would only be regarding the Scottish Rite.

You seem very, very confused about the relationship of the Scottish Rite to Masonry. Here is a pro tip: stop making things up. It makes you look less ignorant.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The Papal ban is not a "thing". It's a farce. A production.

You know how theatrical these people are...they think the public believes everything they put out there.

But we're a different breed of pleb.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The Papal ban is not a thing. It's a farse.

Care to expand on that?

Just calling it a farce doesn't mean it is without any explanation.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Did I call that or what?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And here's a tip for you, AugustusMasonicus

You're letting your anger show. It tells me I'm on the right track :-)

Thanks for the confirmation.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Did I call that or what?

That you did lol.

Masons have psychic powers CONFIRMED!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You're letting your anger show. It tells me I'm on the right track.

Angry? Hardly. Actually, I am laughing. Ask Terry, I PM'd him and told him how predictable you are. Then we had a chuckle when you posted exactly what I said you would.

Same old same old rehashed, regurgitated silliness, year after year.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh that's right. Let EVERYONE know we talk to each other. Now I'm going to have to leave, create a new account and pretend I don't know any masons.

Or I could just stay and laugh some more. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Listen up, sock puppet, you can only log out when I log you out. Now go flag a few of my threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Listen up, sock puppet, you can only log out when I log you out. Now go flag a few of my threads.

Yes Sir.

Sorry Sir.

Want a biscuit?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You're letting your anger show. It tells me I'm on the right track.

Angry? Hardly. Actually, I am laughing. Ask Terry, I PM'd him and told him how predictable you are. Then we had a chuckle when you posted exactly what I said you would.

Same old same old rehashed, regurgitated silliness, year after year.

Well, I must say that I'm flattered by this :-)

But, truly. Try not to let me "get your goat" so easily. Or maybe learn how to not let your emotions out in your dialogue. I think there's a class you can take for that.

Do you feel better now that your sidekick has co-signed for you?

I surely hope so.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I believe your implying that Augustus is "angry" is merely a self reflection on how you are feeling about being called out on making things up.

Here's a few observations from your last few replies.

1, You don't know anything about freemasonry (otherwise you would know that not all orders have 33 degrees).
2, You don't know anything about the Vatican.
3, You're weird (just a personal observation).

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I believe your implying that Augustus is "angry" is merely a self reflection on how you are feeling about being called out on making things up.

1, You don't know anything about freemasonry (otherwise you would know that not all orders have 33 degrees).

May I ask how old you are? You and your friend seem very childish with all the name-calling and such. It's not very becoming. If this is the stock of the new freemasons; Yikes. I guess all societies have their "rebuilding" years, though.

And even though I really shouldn't spend my time honoring you with a reply, I will. Because I'm bored, and you remind me of a student in need of a lesson.

1. I know much about freemasonry. And if you looked through my posts and actually used that brain of yours when doing so, you would see that not once did I say every freemasonic order has 33 degrees.

2. I know much about the Vatican, and your opinion is baseless here. If and when I choose to expound on what I know, I will. Either stay tuned or move along, but just because you want an immediate answer does not require me to give you one. You should know that. You seem well-versed in dodging answers.

3. If I'm weird to someone like you, then I'm certainly on the side of the fence I want to be.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

May I ask how old you are? You and your friend seem very childish with all the name-calling and such. It's not very becoming. If this is the stock of the new freemasons; Yikes. I guess all societies have their "rebuilding" years, though.
More than old enough. Also wise enough to have researched freemasonry outside of conspiracy websites.

And even though I really shouldn't spend my time honoring you with a reply, I will. Because I'm bored, and you remind me of a student in need of a lesson.
Oh, this will be fun!

1. I know much about freemasonry. And if you looked through my posts and actually used that brain of yours when doing so, you would see that not once did I say every freemasonic order has 33 degrees.
Oh, I've looked through your posts and posting history. It just showed me that your only research is done by researching the made up stuff.

2. I know much about the Vatican, and your opinion is baseless here. If and when I choose to expound on what I know, I will. Either stay tuned or move along, but just because you want an immediate answer does not require me to give you one. You should know that. You seem well-versed in dodging answers.
Dodging what answers? The only dodge was done by you when I asked you to expand on why the Papal ban was a "farce".

3. If I'm weird to someone like you, then I'm certainly on the side of the fence I want to be.
Wow. Someone like me? So you want to play the "us vs them" game?

And all of what you said is what I would expect someone, who knows nothing about freemasonry, to say when confronted by someone who does.
edit on 24102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join