It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Black Pope Was Elected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
It's more interesting in how the goal posts seem to keep changing with this "black pope prophecy". To make the narrative fit..

What "prophecy" would that be?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Do you know a high-ranking Mason, whom you have attended meetings or rituals with? Didn't think so...

Nope. Have you? However, they mostly include banter about who has the biggest car, and not world domination. According to my friend that is. He could by a liar of course. Who do I believe? My friend or some nutter on YouTube?

Does your local witches coven have an organised hierarchy?

That's the thing, it's secret. How it works is a mystery to me. However, we can speculate that the toad is at the top of the hierarchy, or that they are communist witches and are all equal. You get where we are going with this one? In the absence of knowledge people just make it all up.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Nope. Have you? However, they mostly include banter about who has the biggest car, and not world domination. According to my friend that is. He could by a liar of course. Who do I believe? My friend or some nutter on YouTube?

Context. When it comes to the running of a company, do you think the type of conversations between the CEO, Chairman and Managing Director is the same as those between factory hands working in one of the warehouses? Your friend is most likely a factory hand — he probably knows limited information about the order and the actual structure of organisation and activities behind it.

That's the thing, it's secret. How it works is a mystery to me. However, we can speculate that the toad is at the top of the hierarchy, or that they are communist witches and are all equal. You get where we are going with this one? In the absence of knowledge people just make it all up.

I see the point you are making.

I guess it comes down to the individual. Research, critical thinking and intuition tell me that something about the way the world works is not what it appears. I cannot place my finger on exactly what it is, but something is not quite right. When you have prominent world leaders making Masonic hand gestures to each other, this tends to pique one's interest. When you find out that many important historical figures were members of orders most people aren't apart of, it piques your interest.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

young white catholic boys lives matter!
edit on FridaystkFri, 21 Oct 2016 06:26:38 -0500America/Chicago5Friday2016201638 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Keep in mind Pope Francis is a Jesuit, and the first ever to be Pope. Also keep in mind Tim Kaine is a Jesuit, and some scenarios put him in as President of the US.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is the stuff that brought me to ATS so long ago. I'm off to do some more research and I will be back.. Mostly commenting to not lose the thread for now.

Crim

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

How is this person potentially the mos powerful man in the world when he is sub-ordinate to the Pope?

You'd be surprised

www.reformation.org...
Jesuit Papal Assassins Unmasked at Last!!

The Pope was given poisoned blood transfusions!! Pope John Paul II was hit 3 times at point blank range: "On May 13, 1981, within three weeks of that private papal conference (to fire Arrupe), John Paul II was struck by two bullets from the Browning semiautomatic pistol of paid hitman Mehmet Ali Agca. By mistake, as it was later explained, the Pontiff was rushed to the Roman hospital of Gemelli rather than to the special hospital unit organized solely for papal use. He was given blood from the public blood bank; the private supply kept in readiness was never used. In rapid succession, Pope John Paul underwent two major operations and suffered the consequences of the transfusion of impure blood; he contracted a severe case of hepatitis. At the height of the Pontiff's crisis, on May 28, Cardinal Wyszynski of Warsaw died. Wyszynski was John Paul's closest friend, and had made his career." (Malachi Martin, The Jesuits, p. 94). A Papal Conference to abolish the Jesuits 3 weeks before shooting!! Just 3 weeks prior to the assassination attempt, Pope John Paul II had a meeting with 6 of the most powerful cardinals in the Vatican. The topic: the forced resignation of the Jesuit general Pedro Arrupe:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

If you look at the Jesuits in general you would see that they are extremely powerful - here's another link

warningilluminati.wordpress.com...

Who reads Dan Brown for sources - are you that much in denial as to the malevolence of the Jesuits?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Do you know a high-ranking Mason, whom you have attended meetings or rituals with? Didn't think so...

what constitutes a "high ranking mason"?
I think in the context of your thread, it matters that you explain that.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I look at the Jesuits being similar to the CIA .In fact I think that the top levels of the CIA are probably covert Jesuits . The two groups seem to have similar MO's .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what constitutes a "high ranking mason"?
I think in the context of your thread, it matters that you explain that.

For example

I'm not going to set a cut-off point, but that chart above will give you a good idea about the difference between a low-ranking individual and a high-ranking individual.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
iM A LIBERAL AND IM SO OFFENDED AT YOUR TITLE, HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT THAT THE GUY IS BLACK,, YOUR A RACIST..(SARCASM)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's cool then. Being a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason, I an every other member of the Scottish Rite in the US is a "high ranking mason". Sweet.

If you are at all interested in the truth, let me know. otherwise, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Thanks for the laugh.

For anybody that is genuinely confused: my use of the term "Black Pope" is purely in relation to the color of his robes, so as not to confuse him with the (White) Pope — who wears white robes.

It's way easier and more convenient to say "Black Pope" than "Superior General of the Society of Jesus" each time you are referring to the person who holds the position in question.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am very interested in discovering truth.

However, how could I verify your credibility?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I am very interested in discovering truth.

However, how could I verify your credibility?

Well, other than taking my word for it, you could independently verify the information I present to you.
I am a master mason. I am also a Scottish Rite mason.

In the US, all masons start as entered apprentice. They then become Fellowcraft (2nd degree), then after they do some memory work and prove they learned what they needed to, they are raised to the sublime degree of Master mason. This is the highest degree in masonry.

now, there are sub bodies, like the Scottish Rite and York Rite. York right doesn't use numbers for their degrees, so they obviously have no real power.

Scottish Rite has the 4th through the 33rd degrees. Once you become a master mason, you can join any or all of the sub bodies. You just have to pay dues for each. Upon joining the Scottish Rite in the Southern (and I assume the northern US) jurisdiction, you become a 32nd degree mason after the initiation. No stepping through each degree. I became a 32nd degree long before I had a clue what really being a mason was all about. Since then, I became an officer in the lodge and worked my way up to being master in 2013. Now I just sit back and jump in whatever position is needed when I go to the lodge.

Each lodge is in a district. Each district has a DDGM or District Deputy Grand Master. That person is appointed by the grand lodge and serves a 3 year term in my area. He reports to the Grand master and the GM has ultimate authority for the year he serves. (he still must follow the procedures of the craft) but can introduce new laws or change things with the consent of the state's lodges. No higher authority exists in the governance of lodges. The Scottish and York Rite have their own power structure and leaders. They are only in control of their orders respectively. Not the entirety of masonry.

There are many other sub orders of masonry, some are invite only. Any mason can organize a sub group, call it whatever he likes and make it as big as he wants it to be. (providing he follows masonic rules)

Finally, we are a group of like minded men who meet on the level and strive to make ourselves and our communities better. It sounds a bit boring, but it's very fun and enlightening if you put in some effort. (just like most things)

There are laws internally that prohibit us from acting "un masonicly" which constitutes being a bad person in general. If a mason was to be charged with a crime, and he was guilty, he might be tried in a masonic trial and the harshest penalty would be expulsion. (we don't kill anyone)

All of this can be verified through many sources. (real sources, not hate sites like freemasonrywatch or other joke sites)

So in conclusion, there is no such thing as a high ranking mason. A 33rd would be given the respect he has earned as a person in the Scottish rite, but would have no special authority outside of his order. A past master has some extra clout in that he can have a vote in the grand lodge separate from his lodge. Other than that, he gets a cool apron to wear at times.

If you are looking for a boogyman, I suggest you look at the Elks lodge. Those dudes are wild.
edit on 21-10-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

nvm

edit on 20161021 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

So what 33rd do you have in your lodge Mr. Hunter?

we have quite a few. but as I said, they are no different than the guy who was raised last week. In the lodge, we are all equal. Hence "on the level".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

nvm
edit on 20161021 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

were you not able to understand the link I offered you in the other thread? it has all the 33rds in NC for this year. Many more than 3.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join