It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support #MexicanPrivilege ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's obvious to me that Trump's intention is to create a new scapegoat to blame all Amrericas problems on. Not just illegals but ALL minorities.

The scapegoat is Obama, not minority groups. He's been the most destructive force America had faced in this century.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: thinline

The main focus of people who support the criminals are saying that building a wall to help enforce American immigration law is racist?

Honestly, I haven't heard people make that claim. You might be projecting a bit.

As far as building a wall it is an utterly f#ing stupid idea that would do nothing to curb immigration, but it would be a huge waste of tax money and an embarrassment for this nation. An 80 billion dollar 20ft wall easily defeated by a 21ft ladder.

what makes it a stupid idea? It's how every country on this earth protects it's borders.

With walls? Where?

Gaza and Israel, since the wall was put up attacks have dropped 90%

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

i would like to see the numbers of israeli attacks against palestinians.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I thought you were going to say that people that come from corrupt diseased cultures never adapt to ours, because that is what happens, instead each and every one brings a bit of their country here. My neighbors are from El Salvador. Nice folks for the most part but many extended family members are here illegally and guess what , They have gang connections. The same gangs that they were affiliated with back home. Mara Salvatrucha and calle 18 and this is the case for every one, sooner or later friends and family follow and bring the filth with them. My wife is from Culiacan Sinaloa The # 1 hotspot for cartel control, guess what she is terrified to ever report any crime and instead turns a blind eye for fear of reprisals after many years I have not been able to convince her that we are a nation of laws and that the law often works. So the same patterns begin to emerge and in entire neighborhoods the rule of law is thwarted and effectively finished. I have many friends in Mexico who are angry that we try to enforce border law and decide and control who enters. They think that it is their right to come whether we like it or not. Or that it is their right because of many different reasons, violence poverty, etc. The world is full of Billions of people in the same misery. We can not save them all nor should we try. Most people are unassimiable and only bring their social ills with them .You import poverty disrespect of law and order, violence and this is what you get in spades
edit on 2-9-2016 by jackaspen because: mistake

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xstealth

i would like to see the numbers of israeli attacks against palestinians.

I bet you would, you've been brainwashed by the democrats to defend the Muslims.

Israel proves walls work, period, especially over the last year.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jackaspen

I thought you were going to say that people that come from corrupt diseased cultures never adapt to ours, because that is what happens, instead each and every one brings a bit of their country here. My neighbors are from El Salvador. Nice folks for the most part but many extended family members are here illegally and guess what , They have gang connections. The same gangs that they were affiliated with back home. Mara Salvatrucha and calle 18 and this is the case for every one, sooner or later friends and family follow and bring the filth with them.

You mean, like your wife???

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All im hearing in this thread is:

"Muh borderz. Muh jobz. Muh moneyz. MURICA! "
Its sad really.

Its sad that we care about these things more than the well-being of other HUMANS. Grow up people. There ARE more important things than money.

Somethig being writ into law in no way makes that law morally sound.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My philosophy is simple.

As long as there are homeless American citizens living on the streets, there should be no immigration. Period.

Take care of your own first and then worry about the other "3rd world citizens".

Just saying.

edit on R352016-09-02T10:35:47-05:00k359Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
My philosophy is simple.

As long as there are homeless American citizens living on the streets, there should be no immigration. Period.

Take care of your own first and then worry about the other "3rd world citizens".

Just saying.

Do you also support sending back 11 million undocumented Hispanics?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

If you really think that there are more important things then money, are you really mad at the criminal illegal aliens? Wouldn't you say most of them come here to take money out of the American economical system?

or

would you say that they come here to overthrow the American culture?

because

All the Mexican flags waving at Trump supporters, indicate that the criminals are not in America to assimilate.

on a side question:
how much of your take home pay, would you say you donate to the more needy? How much do you personally sacrifice for the well being of other Humans?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
@RickinVa

totally agree, one has to have a solid foundation before you can help others.

Moving Syrians in to Detroit and leaving the people of Detroit out in the cold, is just not moral or fair.

edit on 2-9-2016 by thinline because: double post

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If you are not a nationalist, then one is a globalist. If you really think the globalist want to look out for everyone, well that's funny. Globalism just makes the people easier to manipulate. you only have to control one culture.

edit on 2-9-2016 by thinline because: double post

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I wouldnt say either, as i dont make assumptions, and realize the reasons for comi g here are varied.

In reference to your side question: I have no 'take home pay'. All you have are assumptions in this aspect. You also assume one needs money to help others. Laughable at best.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Forget it. Not worth trying.
edit on 9/2/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Here's the problem with that, if we open the doors wide open and let everyone trying to escape in, along with the very people predating on them, since no way to sort them from your escapees, we suddenly become exactly the same as the very place they ran from.

That helps no one and hurts everyone. By having a strong border, yeah people have to wait, but at least those that do get to move somewhere better, and not somewhere their problems are following them.

This is a great explanation. I do want to add illegals can't get citizenship. There's no paperwork trail and you have to have 5 years living in the same state and then another few years for permanent resident alien card. (Unless you marry in but there are legal loopholes) If they enter and filed the legal way, they can get the documents for work and not have to go under the table and get exploited. In the end, illegals screw themselves over for citizenship. All because they choose to enter illegally. This is why they were betting on Obama to give instant citizenship to the illegals already here.

He got shot down in the courts and they got angry saying it was 'unfair'. IT'S THE LAW. FOLLOW IT..

(post by jackaspen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: KawRider9

Your point is valid and compassionate, but I have to respectfully disagree.

We are either a Nation of laws or we are not. I can't disregard certain laws to better myself, why should they get that opportunity?

Some laws need amending. We amend laws all the time. Maybe we need to amend immigration laws so that people who are suffering in 3rd world countries get an easier and quicker path here.

Cool. I'm all for a state openly controlled by cartels to our south..

if we're gonna make those sorts of accommodations,or buy mexico, why don't we drone strike the cartel mansions and directly support a Mexican revolution against those cartels and government corruption.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TheBulk

Again, this sounds like you don't want ANY Hispanics coming here - legally or otherwise.

And it sounds like you want them ALL to come here, Illegally or otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join