It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is the normal thing now. This is an everyday even in American universities. Segregated safespaces will soon be legislated and people will go for it willingly. It is the modern day concentration camp train car.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

Wheres a John Parks when you need one.

Being told to go all back of the bus like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Isn't the president a Community Organizer? He is doing a bangup job for minorities especially in Chicago.

The BLM is a hijacked organization. It represents none of what it was founded on. It now promotes racism. It is sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Keep telling yourself whites are afraid of blacks...it will bolster your courage ...right up to the point where white people finally snap.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
I think you need to watch the news. Isis kill blacks whites and mostly asians. Men women and children.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: ColdChillin

Isn't the president a Community Organizer? He is doing a bangup job for minorities especially in Chicago.

The BLM is a hijacked organization. It represents none of what it was founded on. It now promotes racism. It is sad.

On it surface its "all" about cops killing blacks.

But when you look at what it was actually founded on it is instead the entire PC/SJW CRT/PS platform:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since it doesn't target the policies (mainly the War On Drugs) causing the militarized cops, and instead put all the blame of their problems and such on whites and cops, the only real outcome that could ever be expected is a meltdown of race relations, riots and dead cops (which will only lead to more cops being more "trigger happy", and more pissed off black people, more cops, ad inifinitum.

They (SJW's/BLM) could make priority of changing the policy behind their biggest set of woes and affect real change, but instead their goal is PAYBACK and chaos, not peace.
edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I thought I made this abundantly clear, but seems as if I'm not a credible source. Please listen, MOST BLACK AMERICANS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Believe me, I KNOW THIS. Just like MOST WHITE PEOPLE are cool with Black people. Yes there are SOME BLACKS that don't like Whites just as there are SOME WHITES that don't like Blacks. And MOST BLACK AMERICANS do NOT subscribe to the BLM bu!!s#!t. Tell a friend.

Anyone who claims blacks can't be racist is not a credible source. Racism is an ideology not a social or political position. Oppressor is a position and you might seem more credible if you suggest BLM are incapable of Oppression, but they are most certainly capable (and practicing) the most basic and most widely understood form of racism. Every single person on the planet is capable this and to deny this fact is in itself racist.

Nothing I said reflected anything in your post. Nice try though. And if you've actually read any of my posts, you would see how I feel about the moronic BLM. My great-great paternal grandfather was a white man. He is where my last name comes from. My wife is white and our daughters are biracial and I love them dearly. So don't f@cki#g tell me I'm a racist. I would never dislike ANYONE because of their race. Speak for yourself.
edit on 27-7-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

edit on 27-7-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Perhaps, but if a white person were to pull a "theatrical reenactment of when black people were told to sit at the back of the bus" we'd never hear the end of it cause it would be considered racist.

Gets your attention?
No, it pisses me off!

If things don't change, one day in the not too distant future these morons will get what they are pushing for and I don't think it's going to pan out well for them in the end.

It's not like there was this whole segregation and oppression of blacks throughout a vast swath of the 'land of the free' now was there?

You're comparing apples and oranges. Your point sounds good without the context of reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

NOT his mindset we are talking about...afrikanblackcoalition.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Actually, the worse it was, to advocate returning to such a state of racial affairs, the more diabolically regressive it becomes.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
do you release how that even reads? its almost like "hey minority stay in your place but at the same time dont get too uppity or outspoken because you are starting to scare me..." lol

so which is it are you afraid of being overtaken or will it not ever happen because blacks are a minority and wont win anyway?

Even a minority of a minority can cause a lot of problems. Why ignore the fact that BLM, among other black separatist groups, has marched on the streets and called for the murder of police officers, and white people in general?... Not to mention the fact that a lot of police officers have been murdered by members of BLM and other racist groups. But you see the Obama administration, and Obama himself support and defend the racist group BLM...

We have seen them insult, and humiliate people in public simply because those people would rather study in Universities and colleges than march for a racist cause which is inciting violence, and other forms of punishment on people based on race... But you want to claim that pointing out what this group really is is wrong?...

edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I tried with this thread, to explain that most black people do not support or endorse this BLM crap, just as most white people don't support or endorse the KKK. ATS is really start ing to resemble SF. Certain people here don't care if most blacks disagree with BLM. To them if you're black, you're one of "them". That's pretty f@ck3d up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

WE know, we want to piss off those who DO.
Don't be bothered by US we aren't going to attack innocent black folks .
AT least I say it.
edit on 27-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I tried with this thread, to explain that most black people do not support or endorse this BLM crap, just as most white people don't support or endorse the KKK. ATS is really start ing to resemble SF. Certain people here don't care if most blacks disagree with BLM. To them if you're black, you're one of "them". That's pretty f@ck3d up.

Ignorance comes in all shades.

Not all white folks think black folks are a part of BLM or support them. Until we as a society realize we are dealing with a cultural/economic problem instead of a pigment problem, we aren't going to get anywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If blacks want to go back to segregation, I say let them have all the segregation they want. Let them move into their own communities, make their own businesses, and let them support all the black owned enterprises they want, but when whites do the same, there can be no pouting and screaming racism. They want an equal but separate society, fine. Maybe they will build the black utopia they believe they can.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WE know, we want to piss off those who DO.
Don't be bothered by US we aren't going to attack innocent black folks .
AT least I say it.
And I won't engage unless engaged upon. Don't care which "side" that tries that $#!t with me or mine. And I say that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
If blacks want to go back to segregation, I say let them have all the segregation they want. Let them move into their own communities, make their own businesses, and let them support all the black owned enterprises they want, but when whites do the same, there can be no pouting and screaming racism. They want an equal but separate society, fine. Maybe they will build the black utopia they believe they can.

For the 10000th time, it's NOT MOST BLACK PEOPLE BACKING THIS $#!T. Quit with "the blacks" crap. Don't generalize a whole race based on the few. I don't.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Done and done.

link   

I agree its a wise choice.
edit on 27-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Seriously, wth? No, just ignorant people want to go back to that.

Black and white.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join