It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Relax...I was making a kind of joke about the two people you mentioned having been caught covering up for Clinton. It wasn't an insult to you. Kind of like if I was trying to prove I'm a nice guy and bringing up Manson and Hitler to sing my praises.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Relax...I was making a kind of joke about the two people you mentioned having been caught covering up for Clinton. It wasn't an insult to you. Kind of like if I was trying to prove I'm a nice guy and bringing up Manson and Hitler to sing my praises.

Maybe I was a bit strong, but when I have to keep repeating and citing sources and proof because people choose to ignore it, it's a bit discouraging.

From now on I will let the disillusioned sheep believe their own ideas, I'll sit over here and deal with facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hmmm, last I checked those things you mention are the country as a whole and black people voted just as much as the rest of us ... or did I miss the part where somehow only whites could vote once again?

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans ... everyone who is legal to vote can do so, and if you don't, that's no one's fault again, but your own. So if the country isn't cleaned up, it isn't just the fault of whites, it's all of our fault for not voting like we should.

But I understand how that may be hard for you to accept.

Also, I think the US sends more in economic aid to countries all over the world than just about anywhere else. We also give more in private charity. Go ahead and look it up.

But aside from the KKK which is marginalized and widely discredited and reviled already, not embraced like gangs and thug life, most of those things you list are societal problems, not strictly white problems.
edit on 14-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Except your so-called white community problems weren't about poverty and crime.

I agree that we need to stop fatherless families and a disdain for education and instill a strong sense of morals in our children.

Those things would do a lot toward remedying some of those rampant problems, including poverty.

But let's be plain, we've been dumping money into the inner city neighborhoods (trailer parks too) for generations now and we now have families that are generations away from being self-sufficient instead of having been lifted out of poverty.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Please provide evidence, the claims made by ideological liars will not suffice.

I would agree with you, had you stated that Blacks are killed at a higher rate than Whites.

You did not make that claim.

Each sheriff and chief of police shall annually furnish the Department of Justice, in the manner prescribed by the Attorney General, a report of all justifiable homicides committed in his or her jurisdiction.
oag.ca.gov...

In California, more Whites and Hispanics are killed by police.

oag.ca.gov...

This is just one state, New york also requires departments to report shootings by police. Now, if the president was so concerned, he would require all states to report: which would come to the findings that YOU ARE WRONG.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I know this knowledge is new to you and has most probably changed your entire perspective on life as we know it, but unreported crimes/cover ups is common practice. Please stop saying it like it's a eureka moment. I would say 95% of ATS members interested in the police brutality in america has been aware of it for some time.

Reposting the same responses does not stimulate debate nor does it add credit to your theories.

Your posts are looking troll like but I don't think your trolling.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why does every damn discussion have to be about race in the first place. Race is unimportant and insignificant. Especially with those at the helm of power...green is the only color with any clout. Either you have enough of that to matter or you don't and will not have any meaningful voice to them or in their system. In fact by focusing on all this race crap we play into their hands...the strategy of divide and conquer is one of the most effective and powerful of all time and has probably been in use since before written history. Why we ignore the obvious is so beyond me.

Open you're eyes and realize it has nothing to do with our differences but more to do with keeping us from seeing how very similar we are.
edit on 14-7-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

NO...we only have ONE underground base, hub and Cheyenne Mountain...not really sure who 's there NOW anymore Im 12 miles from them,and 3 airforce bases,Ft Cartoon with yours trully ..DENVER ,might be the one you seek,the airport with its processing acreage underground ...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
I know this knowledge is new to you and has most probably changed your entire perspective on life as we know it, but unreported crimes/cover ups is common practice. Please stop saying it like it's a eureka moment. I would say 95% of ATS members interested in the police brutality in america has been aware of it for some time.

Reposting the same responses does not stimulate debate nor does it add credit to your theories.

Your posts are looking troll like but I don't think your trolling.

My responses are completely valid. If people want to deal with bogus information, more power to you. I'll stick with the facts for now, thanks.

You say 95% of ATS members interested in police brutality are aware, but it seems they forget when the victim is black. when the victim is black it's automatically justified, strange double standard.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No, when the victim is black it is always a non justified shooting and there are riots. It is not an automatic judgement. Look at Freddie Grey. They were all tried and nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

OJ was tried too, and nothing. Casey Anthony, nothing. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This entire premise is an epic fail. Every single point you make is flawed, and proven wrong, and yet you persist in pushing this false narrative. You have not proven anything, and even admit that you cannot prove what you claim, yet you call others racist for disagreeing, and for not accepting your bogus claims. Let's just break this down, shall we?

originally posted by: theySeeme
  • Cops kill more white people than blacks
    This is a myth, there is no federal regulation or organization ...

• Your premise is flawed. Just because there is no admitted federal data on this, that doesn't mean there is no VALID data on this. Valid data shows that far more whites are killed by police than are blacks. When you consider that blacks commit more crime, based on percentage of the population, those numbers are even more telling.

• Why don't black people protest black on black killings?
    Another myth, black people do protest black on black killings, black people do have organizations dedicated to preventing black on black violence and gang violence. BLM was not started for that purpose, but many organizations were and still function, though they don't receive much attention because it doesn't fit your agendas.

• Please list all of these organizations, and provide links to articles and video showing their actions. You keep claiming this, but I have yet to see the proof.

• Black people don't work, use welfare to buy drugs
    More myth, actually thanks to OBAMA all welfare recipients are required to work, and cannot even start the application process without providing proof that one is employed or seeking employment. It's also been discovered that a very low percentage (less than 6%) of welfare recipients drug tested actually tested positive for any substance (excluding legal prescriptions).

• Flat out not true. Lots of people get welfare that do not work, and where work is required, that's been something done at the state, not federal, level. No, proof of employment or "seeking work" isn't required; just a claim, at best. Random testing also isn't proof that drugs aren't involved. When they test everyone getting it, and get that result, then we can talk. Unless and until that happens, your claim is based on less data than you demand from others, who have proven your other points to be false.

• Michael Brown didn't have his hands up
    How would you know? ...

• The guy that initially claimed that has admitted he lied. What more evidence do you need?

I could go on all day, but I won't. I'd just love to see so called educated and enlightened folks really use their mind instead of letting their conscious and subconscious racism be the core of their replies around here, it's really obvious and disgusting. ...

The irony is that you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. You rely on social myths to support a false claim, that claim being that the whole world is somehow racist against blacks, and thus blacks aren't responsible for their own actions. It's a crock, and it also insults blacks, by stating that they can't even be responsible for themselves.

• All cop on black killings are justified, not one single cop killing is wrong.

• No one said any such thing.

• The president is bad, just because he's black

• Only his supporters claim that. Not once, in all the years he's been in office, have I heard, read, or otherwise been made aware of a single comment in which someone stated that they didn't like him because he's black. What is racist is claiming that we MUST like him, because he's black, or we are somehow racist.

You later state that serial killers are typically white, and thus people should dislike whites because of this. That isn't even close to accurate! Serial killers come in every race. The idea that most are white IS a myth, yet you support that one.
    The Myths About Serial Killers

You want to address real racism? Address this -

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

Louis Farrakhan: “Stalk Them and Kill Them” – Muslim Leader Call for 10,000 Volunteers to Kill White People

DISGUSTING: Black Lives Matter Affiliated Podcast Calls For Race War, Killing Of Cops

Black Panthers Call For Killing of Police During SXSW Armed March

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY Calls For Mass Killing Of White People With Bombs

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

Family Allegedly Attacked, Brutally Beaten By Blacks With Brass Knuckles For Being White

Journalist Reporting in Ferguson Attacked for Being White

Defenseless White Man Attacked By Black Teens, Dies

Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

Family Beaten For Being White In Black Neighborhood

I could post dozens more of that sort, but I think you get the idea.
    edit on 14-7-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo, quote issue

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
    link   

I'm just curious, why are there so many cover racists, especially here on ATS - the so called "awake" place, who ignorantly deny obvious facts to suit their delusional ideas?

They deny facts because the truth is difficult to accept when the lies is all they want hear.

When does it stop?

It will stop when they realize they are projecting their own lack of fulfillment in life onto others. Most of these bigots and racist people (not all) lead miserable lives. They never "made it in life" so to speak. They are simply using social media to project their hate to distract themselves from their mundane daily commuting life. Others just lack critical thinking and are easily socially engineered (spoon fed their beliefs) through media and this sometimes fosters their already existent unconscious bias.

When one comes to understand these are usually the primary causes of what forms their thought process and why they express vitriol the way they do, it will simply become entertainment.

Sometimes I pity them, most times, I silently wish their dreams come true so they can focus more on the beauty of life and the beauty that exist in others.

Until that happens: sit back and enjoy the show!
    edit on 14-7-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
    link   
    You can always tell who the covert racists are and who isn't.

You pull some stats that prove whites kill more cops, well those stats are flawed or made up but do the same with minorities and guess what stats don't lie.

You post anything that proves that some white people are violent and they begin to lose their minds and call you a race baiter...etc but when they create a thread to demonize a minority....well of course they aren't race baiters.

They have double standards and cherry pick and those are the covert racists on here. Not hard to spot because anytime you bring up something that shows all minorities are not violent, that does not fit their worldview/bubble and will jump in a thread with attempts to prove othewise. Do it with white people and your stats are not good enough...etc

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
    link   
    so whats it take to be a racist now? simply disagreeing?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: shredderofsouls

You post anything that proves that some white people are violent and they begin to lose their minds

when did that happen? can you provide links? where are these white people that think there arent violent white people?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
    a reply to: shredderofsouls

You post anything that proves that some white people are violent and they begin to lose their minds

when did that happen? can you provide links? where are these white people that think there arent violent white people?

It's happening in that topic as we speak
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

Read again. I never said there were white people who thought there aren't violent white people.

Why do you people constantly create a false narrative, lie about what was actually said or twist what was said in to something else?

Do you think it helps you in someway when trying to make a point?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
    link   

Who needs to be covert about being racist? As long as you are not a straight white male, you can be as racist as you want.

As a matter of fact, you can march down the streets calling for the murder of white cops. You can spout as much racism as you want on social media and produce videos on Youtube calling for the murder of white devils.

After you are done with that, you don't have to worry about being arrested or have your words or content being taken down. After that the media will encourage your behavior, as will the politicians that lord over us.

And then you can go on ATS and accuse a bunch of people of being racist for their political choice, or because they are against ideology that murders gays and stones rape victims to death.

No need for covert racism, it is sitting right out in the open, accepted by the brainwashed masses.

Now, let us all have a moment of silence for Micah Xavier Johnson the martyr.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Winstonian

Winston Churchill is rolling over in his grave.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join