It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Plan to Enslave Americans (1969)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
So 47 years ago people knew of their "plan to enslave us all" and yet this "plan" still hasn't come to fruition?

I'm guessing the next line will be that the "Illuminati" are immortal, right?

Anyway, that's why I'm not worried about them, they're extremely slow and incompetent at best. I mean, c'mon, 47 years at the least and we're all still chugging along

Well I can say I found this information on the net years ago and I did the research on both claimed doctors. The Dr. that gave the speech was the doctor in charge of Family Planning. The other doctor that made the tapes I also found. They both existed. They both were doctors..... This information has been out for years! And back in those days. Look up 1969 and the times. These predictions of the future times where well pretty shocking! When I found the info I was totally shocked. But like that night the speech was given people didn't seem to care just like the doctor said. I tried telling people and no one seemed interested years ago. But now, people seem to be caring after it's all come to pass. Or I should say almost all of it. There are a few things left but I have heard they are in the works.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

LGBT rights in Iraq

Same-sex sexual relationships have been decriminalized but are still considered taboo by the majority of the population in Iraq. Many LGBT people in the country suffer from discrimination, abuse, honor killings, and murder. Uniformed Iraqi police officers have carried out lethal attacks on homosexual people.[3] The government of the Netherlands declared in 2012 that no place in Iraq was safe for LGBT persons.[4] It has been reported that the Iraqi government and militia are conspiring to exterminate LGBT people.[5][6][7] The United States Department of State in 2009 said, "We absolutely condemn acts of violence and human rights violations committed against individuals in Iraq because of their sexual orientation or gender identity."

Yes, and the fact is, now the State Department working with Obama are bringing the war to the United States, to conquer and divide this nation.

It is an evil plan, but it is already working. Interestingly the slimy mainstream properganda media is helping the elite with all their talking point television shows fooling, and swaying the viewers on both sides of the opposition.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Equinox99

The uk will never leave you say?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Here's the John Birch society speech by Robert Welch that sums it up nicely from March 9, 1974.

Those are much better and much more accurate predictions imo, and I can take it more seriously when there's no idiotic bigotry mixed in. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen that video before.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20891466]Informer1958[/]

properganda.

This feels like some serious trolling. Pandering to a demographic that will predictably gasp at this 'confirmation' of the assumptions they already carry.

Question, when did the guy who attended this speech decide to relay it to others? This is never specified or even addressed. When was he interviewed, who interviewed him? If it was much after the fact, his mind must be a steel trap as it stated no recordings were made.

I firmly believe there are active disinformation campaigns going on all over the place to keep people in the dark to what's really going on, and give people the impression that the elite are far more advanced and powerful than they really are. That's the only explanation for the PLETHORA of wide ranging conspiracy theories constantly being pushed everywhere.

I'd bet my left walnut that either
a) Mr. Makow is some kind of agent or
b) being fed his narrative by agents

There aren't enough trolls out there to push such volume and range of theories over the years. It has to be a concerted effort by someone who wants to confuse us and/or make us think TPTB have their sh*t together waayyy more than they actually do. Be very afraid!! Not.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Chadwickus

oh pray tell do tell, got any proof of it? Links? Yes yes yes, we, 'my friends looking over my shoulder right now giggling' would like to know.

Why is it you're so anti humanity anyways, everytime you post anything it's like watching the devils advocate for MSM brainwashing Incorporated.

Using a meme as a source doesn't allow for proof of fact, which you claim and are presenting to a public forum. YOU are presenting the info. Therefore, it is up to YOU to prove it is true, not us to prove you are wrong. That would be illogical and also set a dangerous precedence for the presentation of factual information in a public forum. And also make this place more like Facebook (shudder).

If you are wrong, then you are wrong. It's OK to be wrong about things on the internet, happens to the best of us. It's even better to accept that you are wrong rather than make yourself look a bit silly in doing mental gymnastics to hold a perceived intellectual higher ground.

But if this is what you truly believe to be as fact, then so be it. No one can force you to change your mind. But no one else will agree with you until you can present facts, not memes.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Out of everything on this list what would "suppressing femininity" have to do with anything? What would be the endgame with that? I love being a woman and femininity is an important aspect to human existence, but is it the kind of wall-shattering aspect that needs to be suppressed, or else?
I suppose we ARE a force to be reckoned with
and if this were all true than I think the secret to gaining back ground would lie somewhere in this "suppressing femininity" plan.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The Illuminati Plan to Enslave Americans (1969)

Americans been enslaved since long before that. We have been conditioned to our Matrix style virtual reality bath tub since we were a little child.

Heres how that process began for just about everyone…

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Ahhh, the Internet. Soooo wide yet sooooo full of drek.

Almost completely full of drek.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People who believe it now are called that unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wait... anybody recognized that the OP contradicts itself.

When did Dr. Dungeon die? In 1987 or 2004? Choose your truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
so let me get this straight. this is some guy saying some other guy said these things? and im supposed to care why? i was there too. dr day also said that satan is comming in 2017 and the apocalypse is gonna start in china. who cares?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

More evidence to back my OP.

27. Know How People Respond — Making Them Do What You Want

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On 'Watch List' To Meet Quota

Marshals Say They Must File One Surveillance Detection Report, Or SDR, Per Month

"Innocent passengers are being entered into an international intelligence database as suspicious persons, acting in a suspicious manner on an aircraft ... and they did nothing wrong," said one federal air marshal.

These unknowing passengers who are doing nothing wrong are landing in a secret government document called a Surveillance Detection Report, or SDR. Air marshals told 7NEWS that managers in Las Vegas created and continue to maintain this potentially dangerous quota system.

"Do these reports have real life impacts on the people who are identified as potential terrorists?" 7NEWS Investigator Tony Kovaleski asked.

"Absolutely," a federal air marshal replied.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

I can tell you, all these Air Marshals did not sign up for this!

I am sure most don't like the idea that they have no choice and have to sometime select someone at the end of the month that is completely innocent. I believe if the Air Marshal would quite his or hers job, they know the Airlines will find someone else who will do the job.

Once you land on the list, good luck trying to get off of it. Consider your selves not protected under the Constitution. Now you are the enemy of the State.

Germany did the same thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just an idea, what if the creation of the US always was an 'illuminati'' project , even with good principles of the founding fathers the truth is that the white man ravaged this beautiful continent and behaved like conquering barbarians, a plague on the lands, the buffalo nearly went extinct and many beautiful native tribes with a spirituality far more advanced/sane than the european christian traditions nearly went extinct.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-6-2016 by Omnik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Question: Is there a way to stop this madness?

There is. Though it is dangerous.

You must hit them where it hurts. Take out the oil fields, the pharmaceutical plants. Anywhere they stand to make a profit at the cost of exploiting the planet, must go.

However, this can only be done by a small group of highly skilled, brave individuals.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I will be updating new News sources, that I believe supports my OP.

Hawaii becomes first U.S. state to place gun owners on FBI database

"As you can imagine, the NRA finds this one of the most extreme bills we've ever seen," said Amy Hunter, a spokeswoman for the National Rifle Association's institute for legislative action.

The law could affect gun owners outside Hawaii, because the state requires visitors carrying guns to register, Hunter said.

As a result, they could be added to "Rap Back" with no clear protocol for being removed, she said.

www.yahoo.com...

More lists, soon everyone is going to be on some kind of list. Big Brother is watching you. This is not the country I was born and raised in, I do not recognize it anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So let me get this straight... In Hawaii if you purchase a firearm, you're then placed on an FBI watchlist, which could prevent you from purchasing a firearm? Sounds like a paradox to me...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

So let me get this straight... In Hawaii if you purchase a firearm, you're then placed on an FBI watchlist, which could prevent you from purchasing a firearm? Sounds like a paradox to me...

Yes. It is a paradox.

Soon the whole country is going to adopt the same laws. When it comes time to remove our guns the FBI will know exactly where you live and most probably are already tracking your every move.

Almost like Sky Net on Terminator, with all the new technologies in computing, cameras and drones everywhere.

Is this a country for freedoms? No, it is not.

This is much bigger then 1984.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The key to understanding this is in understanding who is really in control of these plans. The names they don't mention, we might know, but those names are, in effect, the "talking wizard head"; the ones behind the curtain aren't what a lot of people would expect. Some would. Some names, we might even know. Very old names.

As for stopping it, I have a feeling this is all long foretold, and will indeed be stopped, at the proper time. Fascinating, watching all the pieces falling into place. That list? Seems it's all happening already. Didn't note anything not already possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Equinox99

Thats just nonsense. The Illuminati have already enslaved the Americans. They have secured their puppets in the EU. The UK will never leave because the euro will unravel. If that happens it becomes more difficult for the US to control their vessal states. The CIA actually created European Union:

*snip*
Go and listen to Paul Craig Robert. The man knows his stuff.

Now that the UK has left the EU, care to revise your statement?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join