It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Plan to Enslave Americans (1969)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

He never said that.

And your other meme about the Rothschilds is disinformation too.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Lets be real here, clearly some of the points listed by the OP are total nonsense, like the idea that girls doing sports is a bad thing. Only the most close minded person in this day and age would actually believe that. That makes it clear the rest of the points in the list should also be taken with a very large grain of salt. However I do think some of the points being made are legitimate predictions, like the use of terrorism as a tool for control and the suppression of certain information. But I'm not a conservative or religious person and I think abortion is an option all women should have. It can be portrayed as an evil act but I just don't see it that way, and I seriously do think if every baby was forced to be born the population would grow much too quickly, and doom us all eventually. It's better to sacrifice a few cells in a womb than the entire species imo.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

oh pray tell do tell, got any proof of it? Links? Yes yes yes, we, 'my friends looking over my shoulder right now giggling' would like to know.

Why is it you're so anti humanity anyways, everytime you post anything it's like watching the devils advocate for MSM brainwashing Incorporated.

edit on 6/23/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Where's your source of him saying that?

And someone needs to use a critical mind here, lordy knows the likes of you won't.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Last i remember insulting ATS members was immature, i can see why you continuously treat people the way that you do here. Ok then Your Highness, shall we continue, is that ok with you Prince Chadwicked?

You said it wasn't so, so Prove it. Prove that Kennedy Did Not Say what you said he didn't. Where are Your Sources? Evidence?

We'll be waiting 'with smiles on'.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Sorry OP, but you have told us in numerous threads that you yourself are gay. Does this mean you are part of the conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Tit for tat, or is calling me brainwashed, nice is it?

And the onus is on you to prove it.

Any audio, a book, news article, anything of him saying it?

Or is a meme a suitable source of information now?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Why should I prove it? You're the one who said it's been proven numerous times yet, cannot find any information to prove me wrong? hahahaha

You're hillarious!

Now, got anything for me Princess?

Proof?

come on you can do it. You can talk big you can play big but you cannot give me Proof?

awww i'm so disappointed!

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" told a meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society that "A New World System" would permanently transform the world. Dr. Day, who died in 1989, wanted to prepare the 80 or so physicians present.

Although the doctors were warned not to make recordings or take notes, Day's remarks were reported by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan who died in Jan 2004. The fact that only one doctor came forward suggests that professional associations may be Masonic in nature.

Ah yes, another unrecorded secret meeting in the past that allegedly took place among people now dead, and therefore unable to affirm or deny that it took place, in which a diabolical plot is hatched to create the society we now, in fact, have. The nature of contemporary society is, of course, undeniable proof that this fiendish conspiracy must be true.
edit on 23-6-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

(post by awareness10 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

This is by far the most popular quote on this list. The source is vague and usually only includes the ominous-sounding “7 days before his assassination”. Kennedy made two speeches on November 15th, 1963.

Kennedy first spoke to the delegates of the 5th Constitutional Convention of the AFL-CIO (American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations) at 11 in the morning at the Americana Hotel in New York City. (Read Remarks in New York City at the AFL-CIO Convention transcript.)

No plots. No enslavement.

He then spoke at the 7th National Catholic Youth Organization Convention at 11:40 am in he grand ballroom of the New York Hilton Hotel. (Read Remarks in New York City at the National Convention of the Catholic Youth Organization transcripts or watch it on Youtube here.)

Again, no plots. No enslavement of men, women, or children.

Common Sense: If Kennedy had indeed planned to reveal the existence of such plot, wouldn’t his remarks have caused grave concern at the time? Why didn’t any journalist report it? Doesn’t anyone listen to the President of the United States?

www.illuminatirex.com...

I make no apologies for how I responded to you, maybe you need a thicker skin for when people debunk your nonsense?

How about hardening up, admit you were wrong and we can all move on with our lives, and you will have learnt something new today...

edit on 23/6/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I see your game, you think you're a BIGMAN do you,for invoking an argument insulting a Woman, and acting Vile in general. Then you give your evidence, your evidence. That is the lowest a Man can go.

Congratulations.

Now tell me, who are these ' so called people' you've quoted, what determination have they made that their version of reality is the right one, that what their saying is actually truth ' Can you give me evidence of who these people are, and that what they Quote is Factual? I mean without Insulting Degrading or Demeaning me in the process?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I couldn't care less if you are female or male, that has not factored in the way I have spoken to you at all.

The only one being vile here is you.

Get some help. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

However I do think some of the points being made are legitimate predictions, like the use of terrorism as a tool for control and the suppression of certain information.

The only problem being that a prediction, by definition, must be made before the events predicted. This entire story first appeared on Makow's site in 2008, well into the "War on Terrorism." Also, information has always been suppressed. The United States is unusual in that its citizens seem to believe that "freedom of speech" is the same thing as "freedom of information." There is no amendment in the Bill of Rights providing for the latter.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I couldn't care less if you are female or male, that has not factored in the way I have spoken to you at all.

The only one being vile here is you.

Get some help. Seriously.

And i couldn't care less if you were a Pigmy spawned by Sh!t Monkees on an Island unknown to us.

So? Your Point? Pointless i see.

The Only one Vile here is You. oh i love that, what a comeback from the big man, wahhh. You sound like the school yard bully who can't win so he tosses insults at people. Such a little man. teensie weensie to say the very least.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Have a Nice Day. Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
His name was Dr. Dungeon, son!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Heres the thing....... Moral decay= homosexuality? Says who?

I mean it just sounds like social issues some folks wanted and some folks didn't.

Either way I need to research this Dr more and see for myself.

Correction...

Moral decay= homosexuality = POPULATION CONTROL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Istaywoke77
His name was Dr. Dungeon, son!

Sorry the OP misspelled it. It is Dr Dunegan.
Maybe autofill took over his post?
it happens to the best of us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join