It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Plan to Enslave Americans (1969)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It's all a matter of the lens you see it through. Here's how I would re-word all of those:

The moral liberation of society begins by implementing the following:

1. Liberating Americans to express their sexuality and love in the matter most fitting to them.

2. Taking the false and irrelevant subjective morality out of our private sex lives.

3. Definitions of the family unit are to expand and harmful ones abandoned without regard to confining traditions.

4. People will be afforded more freedom to form their own eclectic spirituality, free from the obligation to follow mainstream beliefs.

5. Changing The Bible Through Revisions Of Key Words (Christians do what Christians do)

6. Restructuring education as an evolving format to prepare children for a world far different than that of previous generations.

7. The information age has brought with it far more universal access to information.

8. Communities will value the connection between society and education and focus more on schools.

9. Conservatives will continue to attempt banning books but will happen with less frequency.

10. Laws will continue to evolve.

11. Unfortunately, the war on drugs will create a drug abuse and incarceration problem.

12. Drunks will still be drunks.

13. Increased security measures in the face of terrorist threats will add some obstacles when travelling to certain destinations.

14. The need for more jails because we still haven't gave up the war on drugs.

15. Increased global cooperation.

16. Patriotism is finally viewed with the critical eye it deserves.

17. Globalization and automation create new challenges in employment and the market will have to adjust.

18. No idea what this one was supposed to me.

19. People will still go hunting.

20. More sports for girls and women because, well... it was stupid not to in the first place.

21. Increased liberty brings increased severity in the media and arts, with more and more graphic depictions of intense subject matter.

etc, etc...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Also, you can Liston to part 1 of Dr Lawrence Dunegan tapes here. You can look to the right of this source and watch and Liston to the rest of the taps on here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

This is a water down version of your "opinions".

You need to read the OP and go to all my sources to understand what has been presented here.

Turning these events into something else are not the facts here.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Abysha

This is a water down version of your "opinions".

You need to read the OP and go to all my sources to understand what has been presented here.

Turning these events into something else are not the facts here.

I said the exact same things that were in the original.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I'm very glad you post here (goes for a few others, too!).

Sanity is in short supply .. .always.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Obamacare does not have death panels that is a well known hoax from a decade ago.

That is your "opinion". I can prove that you are wrong.

The Truth Behind Obamacare's 'Death Panels'

www.usnews.com...

How the Obama Care Death Panel Defies the Constitution

“The so-called Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), established by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“ACA” or “Obamacare”), involves the most comprehensive assault on the fundamental constitutional doctrine of Separation of Powers in the history of American law. The ACA, by its express terms, purports to exempt IPAB from any legislative, judicial, and even executive branch oversight. That makes IPAB the most authoritarian and anti-democratic institution in the history of American law, since slavery.”

The most authoritative publication regarding IPAB was written by Diane Cohen and Michael Cannon, “The Independent Payment Advisory Board, PPACA’s Anti-Constitutional and Authoritarian Super-Legislature,” published by the Cato Institute in 2012. The authors write, “IPAB truly is independent, but in the worst sense of the word. It wields power independent of Congress, independent of the president, independent of the judiciary, and independent of the will of the people.”

The IPA board comprises 15 unelected bureaucrats not personally accountable to the public. After they are appointed by the president with the advice and consent of the Senate, that is the end of any effective authority that any branch of government has over them.

While the ACA provides that board members may serve up to two consecutive terms, it also says, as Cohen and Cannon write, “If a board member reaches the end of his term and the President declines to appoint (or the Senate fails to confirm) a successor, he may serve indefinitely.”

Moreover, Obama Care provides that, “[T]he board may conduct business whenever half of its appointed members are present, and may act upon a majority vote by all members present. When there are no vacancies, therefore, the board will reach a quorum whenever as few as eight members gather, and any five members could wield IPAB’s considerable powers,” as Cohen and Cannon further write.

Indeed, it is possible under the express terms of the ACA for the vast powers of IPAB to be vested in and exercised by just one unelected person -- one. Cohen and Cannon explain, “If there are 14 vacancies on the board, the Act allows the sole appointed member to constitute a quorum, conduct official business, and issue ‘proposals.’”

The president, therefore, could appoint just one party loyalist, who can serve for life, to carry out all of IPAB’s vast powers. Cohen and Cannon add, “Or none: if the President fails to appoint any board members (or the Senate fails to confirm the president’s appointments, or a majority of the board cannot agree on a proposal) the Act authorizes the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to exercise the board’s powers unilaterally.” And who does the Secretary of HHS answer to? President Obama.

Those powers, moreover, would include the power of the HHS Secretary to assume legislative authority and appropriate funds to his or her own department to administer his or her own directives.

Quality Health Care for All – or Quality Health Care for None?

www.americanthinker.com...

Newly Confident on Obamacare, White House Brings Back ‘Death Panels’

www.thefiscaltimes.com...

We remain the 2nd largest exporter in the World and you seem confused about unemployment rates.

Confused? I believe you are confusing the fact that most of our biggest US corporation and industries left our country and took all their jobs with them. What few are here many of them are outsourcing the jobs using the H1B1 work visa's

The hard cold fact is, the United States has the highest unemployment rate of all time in US history

Cities With the Highest (and Lowest) Unemployment Rates

247wallst.com...

Why Are We Still Looking at the Wrong Unemployment Number?

www.thestreet.com...

Missing Workers The Missing Part of the Unemployment Story

www.epi.org...

True Unemployment Rate Hits 23% ~ Highest Since Great Depression ...

politicalvelcraft.org...

The Real Unemployment Rate Hits a 68-Year High

www.dollarsandsense.org...

Obamacare does not have death panels that is a well known hoax from a decade ago.

The fact is the TTP does not go back thousands of years.

Considering the massive population growth of the planet that abortion as population control sure look s stupid now.

Apparently you forgot to read my OP, that was only the tip of the ice burg in population control these insane people create wars and fund these wars on both sides killing millions of people.

Then there is GMO poison that half of the world population is eating, which has now been proven to cause all kinds of Cancer.

The fact is, most of our drinking water is poison.

Another fact is secrete government programs all over the world using chem trail, which has been proven true and is not a conspiracy theory any longer.

Spraying poison toxins over large populated cities all over the world. So yes, they are lowing the growth of the world populations.

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real

yournewswire.com...

“CONSPIRACY THEORISTS” ARE VINDICATED: U.S. SENATE REPORTS CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND ARE KILLING US!

www.davidwolfe.com...

And information control sure looks silly when we now have the internet the most open flow of information in human history.

I disagree.

The fact is, even ATS does not allow certain websites or sources to be posted on here? For whatever their reasons are, that is their right.

Mostly people come up with a list of things they do not like and then declare some evil group is using those things to take over the world. Kind of sad really.

I disagree.

What is really sad, are those who look at the world with rose color glass and see nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll take that as a "no"

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You’re talking about Western secular values people are so anxious to sprout about in comparison to Eastern more religious values

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

do you have any original source material for this ? direct quotes that can be independently verified, interviews, letters, etc ?

please understand I am not looking for a link to a video, but something credible and real

You need to take the time and read the sources I have given in this thread.

The sources are in many of my posts that you are asking for.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I would like to shed some light of one family that are behind this world agenda.

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

www.rense.com...

The History of the House of Rothschild

hugequestions.com...

The Rothschild Bloodline

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

www.youtube.com...

House Of Rothschild Controls Our Lives

www.realjewnews.com...

There is a lot of history that many people do not know.

In my personal "opinion" you will find the facts that this is one of the most dangerous, families in the world, who are behind the global take over, evidence shows they are responsible to many murders, creating and funding wars on both sides.

This family got it's ill gotten riches by fraud, deception, manipulation of the Stock Markets.

This family believes they are Gods and above all laws of all land. They appointed themselves to never be held accountable for their crimes.

The Rothschild family is still in full control of the world today.

The Rothschild family controls most governments around the world and they do this by the use black mail if the politicians do not play ball with them.

Now you know who the President of the United States answers to.

Now you know who the Queen of England answers to. I could go on but you all get the idea.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Question: Is there a way to stop this madness?

Yes. Here is your answer.

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and and will heal their land.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Heres the thing....... Moral decay= homosexuality? Says who?

I mean it just sounds like social issues some folks wanted and some folks didn't.

Either way I need to research this Dr more and see for myself.

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of these points are nonsense or ridiculous. "Sex - anything goes" - what does this contribute to a NWO? Does a Dirty Sanchez help to implement totalitarian control over the world somehow?

Many are legit, don't get me wrong, but many seem like some people's fears about how others live somehow making society ripe for destruction. Nobody can "destroy the family" except for the members of that family.

Oh, and there's no "Death Panels"...come on. It doesn't make sense to discredit an otherwise interesting OP with such silliness.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Oh, and there's no "Death Panels"...come on. It doesn't make sense to discredit an otherwise interesting OP with such silliness.

Thank you for your opinion.

I posted sources to this question already.

Perhaps what you can't see, is right under your nose. Have you bother to read the 20,000 pages – with many more to come in the Obama Care act?

So stop assuming you know what is in there.

This is a very important thread, and I can't believe the most stupid questions that some people have come up with. Where have all the critical thinkers gone?

Because I do not see many in here.

edit on 22-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

7. Controlling Who Has Access To Information

Number 7. is being taken care of as we speak.

Want proof?

The New Censorship

How did Google become the internet’s censor and master manipulator, blocking access to millions of websites?

www.usnews.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Very Informative Post Informer!

People don't want to see it, that's the problem. Not until it's in their face affecting them.
edit on 6/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The information presented by Dr. Day was also pretty much the same material presented by the John Birch Society years before believing it was communist infiltration. The ideologies, political affiliations are insignificant as what they presented has indeed come to pass and continues to do so.

I have often wondered why people like David Rockefeller, the Rothschilds and members of Congress never seem to die of cancer when everyone I know over age 60 has either had some form of it or died from it as did both my parents who lived healthy lives. If they had a cure for cancer imagine how long people might live which would be very costly both to pension plans, social security and medical treatment.

I believe the material shown is 100% real.
After WW2 we imported all the top Nazi scientists to work for us.
Their ideology minus Nationalism lives on and creeping fascism is the byword for what has come to pass in the world.
We live increasingly under their control and anyone who doesn't see it is either blind, a shill or a complete idiot, take your pick.

The world is going far beyond anything Orwell ever dreamed.
At stake is human freedom and the very soul of humanity itself.
We are being reduced to a hive mind mentality and treated as expendable commodities.
If we do not rebel and fight back against this one world system of government it will be the death of mankind.
A very few elites and their trusted servants and henchmen will be all that are able to enjoy anything in life..
This is being done in the name of "saving the planet" as overpopulation would destroy completely the natural world we depend on.

It's all written plainly on the Georgia Guidestones for all to read if you like.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
How does a moral decay of society begin when society decides what the morals are? Being a bigot and against homosexuals is very much considered to immoral today. In fact that discrimination is being push as a moral thing is disgusting.

Homosexuality produces no children, while it does occur in nature it is not the rule but the exception. Morality is for each of us to decide. Gay people determine their own morality do they not? Imposing theirs upon others is just as disgusting as the church condemning them.

The UN has merged nothing, in fact since the creation the UN when their were 70 nations those nations have now divided into 196 countries.

I suppose Agenda 21 isn't real either and there is no evidence that their programs are being pushed in our schools, municipalities and states? The city I live in has signed on and that's proof enough for me to know that we no longer control our own affairs but are being manipulated from above by agencies such as the UN.

Gun control and disarmament of civilians is very high on their priority list. Do you think it's a coincidence that gun control is the singularly most important agenda Obama, Clinton and the Democratic party have? The fact Obama was the head of the security council while President was of no importance?

We remain the 2nd largest exporter in the World and you seem confused about unemployment rates.

Trade pacts go back thousands of years why are we pretending they are new?

Just because they lie about the true number of unemployed does not change the reality that over 20% of those looking for jobs cannot find one or that good paying jobs in the US are increasingly harder to find unless you happen to work in the .gov/military/prison/pharmaceutical/medical complex.

As for trade pacts we never had any where the law of the country a corporation was based in could be applied to a different country they do business in. The TPP effectively destroys National borders and eliminates tariffs creating a level playing field so the US will have compete with countries like China meaning wages will continue to go down. We still don't know half of what's in this trade bill because if the US public knew we just might explode in revolution over their betrayal of their countrymen.

Denial of care is a death sentence for many. It's in there. Wake up and smell the corpses - they are coming.

That list is a big pile of nonsense. Girls in sports makes the less feminine? What idiot came up with that? Considering the massive population growth of the planet that abortion as population control sure look s stupid now. We also know war has no effect on global population trends. And information control sure looks silly when we now have the internet the most open flow of information in human history.

Do you remember a time when little girls played with dolls, easy bake ovens and tea sets? I do. Girls were raised to be ladylike, nurturing and polite. They dreamed of getting married and having a family. Is that what they grow up dreaming of today? You don't think competitive sports like lacrosse or serving in the military do anything to take away from femininity? I suppose if a drill sergeant is your idea of femininity that's your view, certainly not mine. Now that women have equality with men they're even discussing drafting them in to the military. Oooh Rah! You do know that the nuclear family has been the norm for THOUSANDS of years, right? What idiot thinks changing that is a great idea?

War has no effect on population trends? Seriously, you believe killing tens of millions of people has no effect on population growth? Er, sorry. That's one non-sequitur that leaves my jaw hanging in disbelief. Dying people don't affect population? Environmental degradation and destruction of infrastructure has no effect either I suppose? Wow, just wow.

The internet exists to control and gather information, not to make facts and the truth available to everyone. It's the great disinformation highway and sadly even ATS plays that role upon occasion.

Mostly people come up with a list of things they do not like and then declare some evil group is using those things to take over the world. Kind of sad really.

Your right it's sad but defending the people who use every means at their disposal to control the world and use people as pawns and deem themselves Gods really is sad.
I have yet to see you do anything but criticize and deny every last conspiracy discussed here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And people who believed this at the time were called bad names and labeled conspiracy nuts.

well considering the base principle still hasn't happened,

"Some of you will think I'm talking about Communism," Dr. Day told the assembly. "Well, what I'm talking about is much bigger than Communism!"
it is pretty laughable.

the core principle of communism is no private companies, the moment mcdonald's, apple, walmart etc get closed and become government run, people may pay attention.
otherwise, another failed prophecy, jumped on as true, by a small number here that don't understand politics at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I don't doubt it at all.

There are insiders who know and knew back then.

Kennedy knew.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Anyone who really, really wants access to information can simply google how to use TOR and use it ... it's there, you just need to be willing to find it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join