It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Just to clarify; Based on the actions of the tow truck driver, I have concluded several different possible mindsets that would cause a man to act in such a way, and I have put myself into his shoes with those possible mindsets. I am talking as if I was that man, who I am giving the benefit of the doubt that his intentions are ultimately good either for himself or his family, which is all that matters to some.

did you read the words he actually is quoted as saying.....he wouldn't help her because she supports sanders......period.......sometimes a rose is simply a rose

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I am a software systems engineer, and I worked in the industry previously yes. I've helped design software specifically for video special effects, and 3D modeling.

The real professionals, specifically in the 3D animation industry, like to use huge server farms to do their rendering. None of these servers are Apple.

With that said, there is no difference between PCs and MACs. Its all a big lie. A lie that you an many fall for every day.

edit on 8-5-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes, but why? That is what we are talking about. They why.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I am a software systems engineer, and I worked in the industry previously yes. I've helped design software specifically for video special effects, and 3D modeling.

The real professionals, specifically in the 3D animation industry, like to use huge server farms to do their rendering. None of these servers are Apple.

With that said, there is no difference between PCs and MACs. Its all a big lie. A lie that you an many fall for every day.

Uh huh.

MACs are solid, unchangeable, and reliable.

PCs have interchangeable parts, can run more then one kind of video card for different game needs.

MACS were used exclusively in the Film industry, until the last few years.

TODAY - - - there is very little difference.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There's a "WHY"?

Tow truck tows cars.

Car needed to be towed.

It can't get any simpler then that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

he has been told by the media that he listens to, or the people he listens to, that liberals are his enemy, and he is so convinced of it that he refused to help the "enemy"

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have an iPhone for one reason.

My kid works in the film industry. She got it for me.

No other reason.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

There's a "WHY"?

Tow truck tows cars.

Car needed to be towed.

they also start cars with dead batteries, give gas to people that ran out, pull people from being stuck in the snow during the winter, etc...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

There's a "WHY"?

Tow truck tows cars.

Car needed to be towed.

they also start cars with dead batteries, give gas to people that ran out, pull people from being stuck in the snow during the winter, etc...

Yeah, that too.

Should keep his personal issues to himself.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Forget about morals, and it being "the right thing to do", and think of this world as a "dog eat dog" world.... because that is what it is.

Don't cast your pearls before swine... do you know why?

What "pearls" did that tow truck driver have?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

I am talking as if I was that man, who I am giving the benefit of the doubt that his intentions are ultimately good either for himself or his family, which is all that matters to some.

Well, if you read the man's Facebook page, and all the people blasting him for his actions, you'll see that it backfired on him, and it turned out that it wasn't a good thing to do, for him or for his family.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You really believe Macintosh's were designed for film?

Apple just conned you out of your money.

Do you work in the film industry?

PCs are gamers.

MACs are media.

My ex is a tech, my kid has been in the media industry for 20 years,

What they began as is not relevant.

This is true. I majored in "Communications" in college back in the '80's. Mac/Apple was the standard for media/tv/publishing. Life was a pain in a$$ trying to use a PC for such projects. Nobody could take your files!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No other reason.

I'm on my daughter's family plan. She pays for my service AND she bought my IPhone for me too! Best phone I've ever had!

edit on 8-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No other reason.

I'm on my daighter's family plan. She pays for my service AND she bought my IPhone for me too! Best phone I've ever had!

Yes, its a great phone.

I've had several others. They just don't compare. The product is just better.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Uh huh.

PCs have interchangeable parts, can run more then one kind of video card for different game needs.

All lies.

Mac are unchangeable? That is a lie. You can buy graphics cards for Macs too, in fact, Mac Pros used to use the same exact video cards PCs use. They would come standard with Nvidia and or ATI video cards.

Apple did make a few PCs that made it difficult (not impossible) to upgrade certain hardware, but only so they can force you to go through them to upgrade and not do it your self. That was the only reason.

Another lie.

There has never been any difference. It was all preference. Your beliefs are the result of marketing lies.
edit on 8-5-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Forget about morals, and it being "the right thing to do", and think of this world as a "dog eat dog" world.... because that is what it is.

Don't cast your pearls before swine... do you know why?

What an utterly appalling and awful and jaded thing to say.

Awful.
Morals should never be "forgotten", and I am appalled at your statement! But - who cares, right? You're just a nameless poster on a website who thinks that Bernie is a problem. Many millions of people happen to agree with Bernie.

If you don't get that, it's because you're not even trying.
It is what it is.

edit on 5/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Or you could just listen to what he said. He never gets paid by the Bernie supporters.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That is ludicrous. You are buying in to the hogwash.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Uh huh.

All lies.

Mac are unchangeable? That is a lie. You can buy graphics cards for Macs too, in fact, Mac Pros used to use the same exact video cards PCs use. They would come standard with Nvidia and or ATI video cards.

Apple did make a few PCs that made it difficult (not impossible) to upgrade certain hardware, but only so they can force you to go through them to upgrade and not do it your self. That was the only reason.

Another lie.

There has never been any difference. It was all preference. Your beliefs are the result of marketing lies.

What years are you speaking about?

When you ordered Mac, you ordered what you needed. They were solid and reliable.

Could you run multiple video cards for say 3 different games?

I used to help build these PC game computers from the ground up. You could not do the same with a Mac. But, that was 25/30+ years ago.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That's what he says and provides no proof of. Plus, this woman paid for her tow that day with the new driver. Not just that but the mechanic that called this a-hole to start with said he was paying for it.

This guy is a liar and you want to believe his lies and his BS, period. All of you who keep siding with him, giving him the benefit of the doubt or whatever excuse you keep using. You haven't read any of the information showing how you're wrong. You all just keep saying the same BS and when called on it you all try and back peddle your way out or change your claims and story. You're as bad of a liar as this tow driver.

Don't take my word for it either. Do the research. Read through this thread and you'll see where you're wrong. It's a f*cking disgrace having to listen to all the BS said over and over and over only to have someone else repeat it again in error.

It must be difficult to come to term with being as disgusting a human being as this guy is. But you can either own it or attempt to change it. But you're not fooling anyone by trying to lie about it.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join