It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: charlyv

Would you not leave a will so that your estate would not get split up in ways you did not intend?
I don't have a will.

I should do something about that, I guess.

Weren't you a few days ago in the Prince illuminati thread saying how Prince was such a great businessman that he wouldn't overlook something like a will??? Ya it was you, oh well you can't call them all.

The 300 million is peanuts, M Jackson's estate made over a billion in just a few years. That 300 million represented Prince's accumulated wealth over four decades. The future estate earnings will take off like a NASA rocket.

he is one of them all that skirt close to the truth have regulars this site has crossed boundries and i want ut seems theree is no way i keep trying mr phage pointed out there is no way out this is what i signed upnfor...

For starters, lay off the left handed Willie Nelsons, your unfinished thoughts are running all together.
edit on 29-4-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: charlyv

Would you not leave a will so that your estate would not get split up in ways you did not intend?
I don't have a will.

I should do something about that, I guess.

its sitting in my hotmail you want links iv had emais iv tried to email back and it bounces int my drafts as non exstent somne is #ing with me and im not ssitting easy with it not one bit

Weren't you a few days ago in the Prince illuminati thread saying how Prince was such a great businessman that he wouldn't overlook something like a will??? Ya it was you, oh well you can't call them all.

The 300 million is peanuts, M Jackson's estate made over a billion in just a few years. That 300 million represented Prince's accumulated wealth over four decades. The future estate earnings will take off like a NASA rocket.

he is one of them all that skirt close to the truth have regulars this site has crossed boundries and i want ut seems theree is no way i keep trying mr phage pointed out there is no way out this is what i signed upnfor...

For starters, lay off the left handed Willie Nelsons, your unfinished thoughts are running all together.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
when people want to hide but Mexico sine a light on you...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So, hide out in Mexico.
I'm sure there's plenty of space.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

So, hide out in Mexico.

im not hiding iv been were im not prince!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hate to say it because I love a good conspiracy, but a lot of people have changed their profile pictures on facebook in honor of Prince. Most are the symbol or picture of Prince. I think you might have just stumbled onto a fan, and they just happen to change their profile picture in honor of Prince after his death.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
no it never answers the question before you closed the thread i swear nothing no nothing take from you,,,,

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So the uncovered YouTube profile for this guy's features a white dude singing songs. So...clearly this guy is just a poser.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

You don't "get it". But, you're not supposed to.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

So, hide out in Mexico.

im not hiding iv been were im not prince!!!!

So, cross Dubai off the list? lmfao

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I guess it is possible, but it doesn't really seem likely. Plus none of this is actual proof.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i see my name being discussed on god like, i bet is one of them creeps who has chased me from here.

shame...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Why couldn't it be possible for someone rich and famous to fake their deaths?
Especially if they have grown tired of the fame who simply want to live a normal life again...
I'm not saying you are right...
But I'm not saying you are wrong either...

It is not the first time.

I will ask you something, do you know anyone personally with michaels voice? Or have you seen anyone with michaels voice? What are the odds, of 2 people knowing eachother and having eachothers voice?

Then There is Tupac

Eminem Said it Himself

HIP HOP HASNT BEEN THE SAME SINCE TUPAC MOVED TO CUBA

Even if it was true, artists deserve to retire in peace.

edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 30 Apr 2016 07:43:12 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Apr 2016 07:43:12 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, apparently he didn't have a will and testament written....soooooo, maybe his family is in on it too? They are apparently all to divide his estate and royalties equally due to this.

Pretty interesting thread.

Maybe crazy.

Maybe not.

Crazier things do happen in this universe.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm a fan of Prince and a musician/composer and hell, this music isn't Prince at all.

Here's my page btw soundcloud.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

dude does not sound like prince.

he might be still alive… i tend to think jim morrison is, as his dad was an admiral engaged in large scale dirty tricks and there was someone releasing music after his "death" that sounded exactly like jim…

but this dude does not have it… and his music is not that good… ok, but not prince.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What is the Dang password???

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I mostly lurk these days.. But felt compelled to post in this thread.. I didn't read the whole thing. Im a musician. Majorly influenced by Prince. Ive toured England and Scotland.. Played countless gigs in the US. The music on that Sound Cloud page is 100% NOT Prince. Yes, you can do quality music on home studios. All those songs on that Sound Cloud are are programmed beats and music tracks with horrible vocals on them. It is all synthetic.. Fake drums, fake instruments.. Im one million percent sure.. Oh.. and it sounds NOTHING like Prince.. Im confused as to how anyone could even think that.

Matt
edit on 30-4-2016 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane
I mostly lurk these days.. But felt compelled to post in this thread.. I didn't read the whole thing. Im a musician. Majorly influenced by Prince. Ive toured England and Scotland.. Played countless gigs in the US. The music on that Sound Cloud page is 100% NOT Prince. Yes, you can do quality music on home studios. All those songs on that Sound Cloud are are programmed beats and music tracks with horrible vocals on them. It is all synthetic.. Fake drums, fake instruments.. Im one million percent sure.. Oh.. and it sounds NOTHING like Prince.. Im confused as to how anyone could even think that.

Matt

I guess you're not hip on the music industry or hip on technology.

You're an artist and sign a record deal. You NO LONGER OWN THAT NAME. The record label owns it because you are a product.

Prince didn't own his own name. Everything "Prince" did, Warner Bros. made money from. LOTS of money! The only way out, was the way he did it. He had to completely kill his product name!!! And, that includes "Prince's" unique sound.

Copyrights aren't just based on the music/lyrics you write but also your "style"; your "sound"; your signature. THIS is why "Prince" changed his name to "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" and also changed it to just a "symbol".

He was trying to make the money he rightfully deserved from his "creative works."

Many people are soooooo eager to get a "record deal". Unaware of what they're really getting themselves into.

TLC
Toni Braxton
Michael Jackson
Prince
etc, etc, etc

All the artists that have been royally screwed by the music industry. By the time they find out they're being screwed, it's already TOO LATE!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SHABBYCAT

I don't know but we should be on alert from May 13 - 15.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join