It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Sorry to jump in on the thread, but I'm hoping someone can straightened me out over my thinking. The death of prince is still undetermined yet he has already been cremated? If a death was unknown and was still being investigated would the body be handed over to the family so it can be put to rest

Edit: don't worry I think I've answered my own question. The toxicology results are still waiting to be done so I believe they done what they could with the body and just now waiting for answers

Yes but they say he left no will, who decided to quickly cremate and what if someone wanted to double check findings
I don't think it was a normal thing and the ashes are to be hidden so no fans can visit his grave another strange thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: logan_macio
Prince used that name on a Sheena Easton album, the song "Sugar Walls," was written by Prince under the pseudonym "Alexander Nevermind".

PS . Also that is listed on wiki too for a reference. The only reason i gave her music a chance was i heard he helped on a few songs. Still did not like them.

yeah it seems he used that name when he was alive. some trippy fan no doubt or member of staff at paisly

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the guy has some WEIRD videos on his youtube channel www.youtube.com...

and his suggested channel wtf www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-4-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
He even has a 'Rebirth' project scheduled now. Somebody is having a go, you have made this guys day!

But maybe. Lol

when you click on the event the address is his home paisley park studios... this guy is loving playing this game

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
he changed his own official twitter image just before his death with a cryptic pic with his third eye open, note sunken cheeks and eyes implying he is dead twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

He even has a 'Rebirth' project scheduled now. Somebody is having a go, you have made this guys day!

But maybe. Lol

when you click on the event the address is his home paisley park studios... this guy is loving playing this game

What guy? Prince or someone else? What makes you think it's some guying pretending to be Prince? If that were the case, why hasn't this guy done more to promote his music???? Who makes music and doesn't want the world to hear it?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

But maybe. Lol

What guy? Prince or someone else? What makes you think it's some guying pretending to be Prince? If that were the case, why hasn't this guy done more to promote his music???? Who makes music and doesn't want the world to hear it?

the guy who obviously dont want to be known as prince now

they even tell you abiet backwards they are not called that now, and the white guy singing on the vids is miming

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another "Schrodinger Celebrity" (copyrighted) who's neither dead nor alive ... there are a few.

Likely better to keep them in the eternal half-life rather than solidifying it either way... if they wanna escape the limelight via death or hiding, let them be.

I can only hope Bowie and Prince are both alive, writing music somewhere .. .but fans can be demanding, as in "Entertain us, dancing monkeys...no we won't let you die!"

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But maybe. Lol

they even tell you abiet backwards they are not called that now.

i tooooootally understand. But, here's the deal: The "fans" made him who he is. How can he lie to the people that made him that success? Why the charade? Why the dog and pony show? Why LIE to the people that made you?!

That's the part i don't get.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

But maybe. Lol

i tooooootally understand. But, here's the deal: The "fans" made him who he is. How can he lie to the people that made him that success? Why the charade? Why the dog and pony show? Why LIE to the people that made you?!

i could go all deep but you would prob think i was prince

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

But maybe. Lol

i could go all deep but you would prob think i was prince

Go deep. I wouldn't care if you were Prince, Elvis, Michael, Pac or Biggie. Dead or alive, makes me no difference. Maybe, you have something that can lighten others and help them understand.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

What's more likely? Prince faking his own death or someone posting some archive material??

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is Paul dead?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
3,iv been told to stop posting so i will.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Is Paul dead?
he was never alive to begin with

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

But maybe. Lol

the fans also had nice little purple boxed ready to go the day of his death if not planned wtf did he have them for.www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123
I have ticket stubs from a Rolling Stones concert.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

thats great,

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

i replied that many times when stoned earlier what was that a reply to?

if its a random comment i pat you on your back i really do (where is the rolling eyes smiley)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
if and this is a big if can anyone remembnre when we found elvis and he took the law to ats or are wen no allowed to talk about him... i needd his name pm me he was 100% elvis and prooved it with the lawsuits, bet i get banned for this

reseving this post for if and when i find it 4hr limit not likeley

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join