It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If anyone would pull this off it would be Prince, I wonder if they are all heading to their bunkers.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Then who is the dead guy found in his elevator? The one with the drugs found on him?

Oh shoot.

Bang

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
$20 says it's someone just having some fun. They posted on their Facebook page again and added a picture that is clearly Prince.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't usually bother with fake celebrity death's but for some reason I'm thinking Prince is kind of unusual character to pull it off.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
$20 says it's someone just having some fun. They posted on their Facebook page again and added a picture that is clearly Prince.

I saw that

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't usually bother with fake celebrity death's but for some reason I'm thinking Prince is kind of unusual character to pull it off.

I thought same thing

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This is what was posted 20 minutes ago

We will all be going in different directions now.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Did anyone actually listen to the music on the Soundcloud page?

It's terrible.

Prince was waaaaay too good of a musician to have created that stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'm with you on that. The only thing is all the music that has been posted over 4 years. I can't see it being someone having fun, when there's copyrighted music on his page. All of a sudden the page is active?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Even if he is, I don't know why people like him have to fake their own deaths, just say , hey, I'm retiring and good bye. Put some guards at the gate and tell the die-hard fans to go get a life.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: slowisfast
Did anyone actually listen to the music on the Soundcloud page?

It's terrible.

Prince was waaaaay too good of a musician to have created that stuff.

I listened to quite a few of his tracks. soundcloud.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Here's the link

The vocals are horrible, but the production is very professional. Very much Prince-like. Very expensive to create 46 different songs. Lots of time in the studio. Who does that without seeking a record deal, unless you already have one.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: korathMaybe they're aware of the time they have left on their contract??? Why bother posting on facebook, if you haven't been active in so long? The only thing that was on his page were his songs. Who does that????

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

One can make professional sounding recordings at home with minimal investment.
No 'studio' time required.

DAW
Plugins
Samples
Mics
Instruments
etc.

On top of it Prince was one of the greatest guitar players on the planet. Where was it?
edit on 28-4-2016 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That's a copy cat. Prince is deep underground playing poker with robin Williams & Steve jobs.

Probably strip poker...
edit on 28-4-2016 by SmurfRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

One can make professional sounding recordings at home with minimal investment.
No 'studio' time required.

DAW
Plugins
Samples
Mics
Instruments
etc.

On top of it Prince was one of the greatest guitar players on the planet. Where was it?
Prince played every instrument. I think he played on every track from the Purple Rain album. And sure, you can make songs from a home studio. But, you can also tell it was made in a home studio. Even when your tracks are finished, you still have to master them. Every thing but the vocals was on point, on those songs. And, again, 46 songs is not easy to produce.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I didn't realize the person actually responded to one of my comments, even though they didn't respond to the person who posted 3 years ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Listen, I'm not trying to pop your bubble. You're free to think what you want and if, to you, that's Prince then that's Prince.

All I'm saying is I'm not buying. The music on that Soundcloud page was sub-par and, while not being the biggest Prince fan in the world, he was definitely not sub-par.

And I disagree with you when you say you can tell if something is recorded in a home studio. It's 2016 not 1976 when kids where recording with a 4 track in their basement. Someone can pirate thousands of dollars of professional software in an afternoon and with minimal investment have the tools to produce tracks that can sound every bit as professional as ones recorded in a proper studio.

Anyways...I hope you get to the bottom of it...and If I'm wrong I'll eat an acoustic panel.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
IMHO that music sounds nothing like Prince.

Also, FB will alert you about page activity, so no surprise that someone could suddenly be active after laying low for months or years.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Listen, I'm not trying to pop your bubble. You're free to think what you want and if, to you, that's Prince then that's Prince.

All I'm saying is I'm not buying. The music on that Soundcloud page was sub-par and, while not being the biggest Prince fan in the world, he was definitely not sub-par.

And I disagree with you when you say you can tell if something is recorded in a home studio. It's 2016 not 1976 when kids where recording with a 4 track in their basement. Someone can pirate thousands of dollars of professional software in an afternoon and with minimal investment have the tools to produce tracks that can sound every bit as professional as ones recorded in a proper studio.

Anyways...I hope you get to the bottom of it...and If I'm wrong I'll eat an acoustic panel.

To a certain extent. You have to know how to use those programs in order to get the desired effect. Music is a lot more complicated than just plucking some instruments or installing the latest plug-ins. I work with Cubase, Protools, Cakewalk, Fruityloops, Soundforge, etc, etc. I can tell the difference. What you heard weren't finished products, by any means. Those songs were more on the high end demo level. And, there are some songs that have Prince's signature, even though they TRIED to not sound like Prince on the vocals. You can still hear the tones.

You're not popping my bubble, by any means. But, i'm not buying anything the MSM has to say, either. They're already making him look like a drug addict, just like they did to Elvis, Whitney, Michael, etc, etc.... I just think it strange that a simple question would bring someone out of hiding.

Besides, IF it wasn't Prince, why not just come out and say: "No, this is not Prince's page!" Why say: "You can not post that name here."

Sure i can post what i want, when i want, where i want. Why was it necessary to tell me not to post that name????

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Sure i can post what i want, when i want, where i want. Why was it necessary to tell me not to post that name????

An attempt at being enigmatic?

Dude's had 122 likes in 6 years...Someone finally shows some interest by asking if he's Prince so he runs with it. Maybe it'll get him more page views or whatever Facebook calls it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join