It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The world ends yesterday.
And you may die.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

You're making it about you, Phage.
On the contrary. You are making it all about you. "I know what I know. It's the world that has changed."

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I find this interesting and all but be wary not to run in circles. We have a scenario which brings the very fabric of reality into question of being artificial or naturally occurring.The question is how can one differentiate between the two.I find the fake sky scenario relating to a ufo encounter, from the lot I came across the animals acting strangely sounds normal and the sky being normal miles down-rage might be due to the craft being in the area,the feeling of being heavy due to spatial distortions in the local area, sunlight intensity and holographic projections I won't put pass them.I think overall these strange happenings aren't completely random and tie in together somehow.Someone mentioned waking earlier and seeing greys.The more details add to the jigsaw.
edit on 29-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Also some mentioned hearing voices when the woke up earlier in this thread. Also I read in a thread on here a few years ago about someone hearing voices seemingly discussing something near skin walker ranch but seeing no-one.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I do have a memory of going into a bookstore around 2003 or so and noticing Stan and Jan Berenstein's surname was spelled wrong.

Did you see the name spelled otherwise on the books previously? Or was it just not spelled the way your mind thought it should be.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I feel silly for not realizing you were just a little troll all along. Good to know.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 29-4-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It was spelled wrong. Pretty sure it was the "Berenstain" spelling, but I can't say for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I remember Bernstein in 2008 as we watched it on treehouse 5 times a day back then.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
I have no doubt that is what you remember.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, as long as I already pulled out the Reynold's Wrap (tinfoil in case that brand changed, too) ... I'll play some more...

perhaps the core, rare instances were this ME might be valid (and maps do NOT count as people don't usually know about Mercator projections and making a flat representation of a round topography, and same for half remembered names of celebs, deaths and brand names, though by gosh I have been shaken a few times) then maybe, juuuuuusssst maybe...

that secret spaceman stuff from that infamous astr0 thread spoke about certain folks being put into artificial environments to keep them safe via tech that can effect consciousness... well, maybe some of us were offloaded to another environment and we're seeing the glitches... heh, some of us are there, some on the real planet dirt, and all connected via supraluminal communication and the web!

That would explain the "fake sky" glitches, etc... maybe, instead, the nefarious Earth forces have the tech, too, and are fine tuning their "reality generators."

Though it could also be caused by a fairy wizard from the 8th dimension , to be fair.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You were reading the word "Bernstein" on the screen?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: pirhanna

Did it sound anything like the sounds people have heard from the sky?

Actually yes, very similar to the high mechanical raspy sounds here. Not so much the toned trumpet sound. Huh. I had never connected the two. Gives me chills. I thought it sounded a little like if there was a swarm of mechanical locusts.
edit on 29-4-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Going to watch that later, thanks!

Another story is that timelines are constantly merging, and tearing apart. But, this period in time is a natural event where the normal rate of convergence is increased. The higher rate creates ripples that don't even out quite as quickly as we are used to perceiving, so we experience 'anomalies.'

Or, its a total psyop, relying on technological dependency. Where, the division between demographics is increased to the point where the base experience itself is different, allowing for greater control of groups with less "crosstalk." Events like the infamous black-and-blue dress (or was it white and gold?) are used to prevent a total split, or a total meltdown, in the collective psyche.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It finally happened..

edit on 29-4-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: jacygirl
A faulty memory on my part is less disturbing to me than the alternative.

" A faulty memory on my part is less disturbing to me than the alternative. "

You know what, you really just described something that really resonates with that last sentence there. That is, in my opinion, the leading reason why people behave in a dismissive or derisive...or even abusive manner on threads like this. Everyone has their own comfort zone and when we perceive something as a threat to that, our very first line of defense is often denial....

Brilliant post tiger!! *standing ovation*

I read it twice and think you've hit the nail on the head.

I think I worry that these small insignificant alterations are just a test run, and we're being observed now. Are 'they' watching us chat online? Are 'they' tallying up numbers and percentages of who's noticing and who's not?

It's strange...if I spell a name wrong, and search online to check the spelling...there are not suddenly hundreds or thousands of people all searching that same name. (no 100 monkey syndrome)
I haven't begun a meme with my search.

So why are we all noticing the same names? Why sudden increases in search engine results? Why are so many people suddenly googling "Luke I am your father"? Who is gathering this data and why?
Doesn't it sound like it's all happened...in a rather large way...in a fairly short period of time?

Last question...would anyone notice any of these if we didn't have the internet?
jacy

Why thank you.
I am enjoying reading your posts as well. You've obviously done extensive digging and come up with a trove of information. I agree with you that this feels deliberate rather than random as well.

This is something that I've not said yet, but it deeply disturbs me to see that a few posters have blamed the alterations not only on shoddy memory, but also on all of us transposing content from internet memes and the like onto our memories.

That may sound legit when they're referring to younger people, but it falls apart when the same is applied to people of my generation. We didn't grow up with the internet. We read the actual books. We watched the original movies sitting in a theater eating candy and popcorn.

We were not simply influenced by some nonsense on the internet. We were THERE. In person. It was NEVER "No, I am your father". It was the most pivotal scene in the entire movie. He said, "Luke...I am your father". I was there, my siblings were there, we know exactly what those words were. The entire theater gasped in shock. They can't just erase that and expect people like myself to just accept what we know is true to be some silly mistake or lapse in memory.

Yes, I do think we're being monitored. I think the Prince ME was deliberately done because "They" knew the entire world would be tuned in upon news of his death. I think it was a test. To identify who would be fooled and who would not. How many of us would notice, and how many would speak up. How many would run searches to double check.

I'd be willing to bet that there are far more people who noticed than we think, but are either too afraid people will think they're crazy or too afraid to trust their own gut to say anything to anyone. I'm hoping discussions like this will continue to encourage them to question rather than remain silent.

I think it's even highly probable that They have actual people commenting on threads just like this, if not this very thread, deliberately baiting people to test the mettle of their convictions. I think they're gathering data to that effect, perhaps in preparation to move forward with the next phase. As you said, this is likely one of many steps in a "test phase".

The best explanation for the increase in Google Searches that I can come up with in this particular hypothetical is that it is perhaps one of many methods designed to make it look to the casual observer as if this is all perfectly normal. Put a bunch of searches out there containing the replacement content, and it looks as if everyone who ever searched has always known that false content to be the correct version.

To someone who is not very observant or internet savvy, that would likely work precisely as intended...they're not going to pay attention to dates or things like that. People are comforted by the idea that there is safety in numbers. They forget however, that a flock of sheep are never safe from a ravenous wolf. And even people who are more familiar with the internet can be fooled this way with ease.

For example, say I want to look up a company but I am not sure how to spell the name. I'm going to type what I think the spelling may be. When I bring up the search results, I'm probably not going to go with the first thing that pops up...I'm going to scroll a bit so I don't waste time clicking the wrong link.

However, if I see numerous links with the same spelling, but only one with a different one, I'm probably going to assume the correct spelling is the one showing up the most in my search. I do this frequently and never even think twice about it.

There have also been numerous occasions where I feel confident that I know how to spell something, only to learn that I was off by a letter or two when I try to search it. If it's something that I don't have more than a fleeting interaction with, I can accept perfectly well that my own fallibility is the culprit...even though I have an eidetic memory and the image is in my brain if I choose to go reference it, I'm not going to take the time to do that for something unimportant, so I simply blow it off and go about my business.

But They have to know that this is a potential problem, because of things like OP referred to as "anchors". Memories of actual events that include the missing or altered words or images that are rooted in a real, tangible past experience...they cannot alter those simply by editing them in the present.

So the question then becomes: What are they going to do about us? The same question applies to the theory that only empaths can see these changes. Either way, it's a huge chunk of the population that know something is not right. Well, I'd say they're going to stick to what works and simply discredit us by making it seem like we're just a bunch of Chicken Littles running around all in a panic. Sound familiar?

I don't have a clear sense of all this yet, but I do feel it is deliberate. And I suspect it is our own government at the control panel, too. And I am still trying to figure out why, but I am certain that we are about to find that out anyway. Things are ramping up, and the topic of this thread is only one of many strange anomalies.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Never posted here before so hopefully this works. Click on link and search September 12, 1985. TV program at 7am is Berenstein Bears. Could be a typo. Who knows? ptl.stparchive.com

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: wesleyapril
I've enjoyed reading all the comments - I've been looking into the Mandela Effect for nearly a year at this point. I would love to point out - that if you see the changes- and you will know if you are sincere or not - you are an empath only empaths see the changes. I can share a photo of what an empath is - if anyone is interested.

Also, you will more than likely share some of the same physical symptoms - that those that see the changes do - insomnia, sick stomach, dizzy, headaches/migraines, ear ringing, jaw pain, shoulder pain, trouble finding words - i.e. the room with the car in it. Sometimes we are forgetful also.

Only empaths see it - I have yet to meet a non empath see the changes.
. So this is very interesting......

Empath here.....I'm seeing it. Apprehensive to completely believe but.....i see it.

Also I feel fantastic these days. Just loving life because I have pulled myself out of a bad situation.

Anyway, even though I feel great I have been getting every single one of those physical symptoms pretty often in a fleeting manner.

I just blame anxiety but idk.

My ears will just ring out of nowhere for a few seconds like someone hit a tiny bell in my brain.

Fleeting headaches, chest, shoulder, jaw pain, and more......

Wheird.

Empath here too. I also have all the symptoms listed.

When my ear starts with the loud "tone", I will scream "Stop that!" in my head...it stops.
Yeah, I know...likely coincidence, but when I don't tell it stop it lasts much longer.

Starting to believe we ARE stuck in some matrix, or are being messed with on a level that we don't even know exists.
jacy

I experience most of those symptoms as well, and would for many years prior to having awareness of a Mandela Effect have a passing thought joking to myself that events were being downloaded into my head when I'd get the eartone. Later I find out other people experience that same thing. Still get it randomly. It also usually will stop if you focus and tell it to stop. So weird.

Hey pirhanna!
Joking that it's a download? Yes!
Tell it to stop and it stops? Yes!
So weird? Yes!

Ugh, why do people get so bent out of shape if you call yourself an empath? It's not a special snowflake cry for attention for pity's sake...it's people who feel things a certain way.
Something we have in common. It's strange how threatening that is though to some.
We can read them, feel their emotions and see through their fake veneers.

It wouldn't be so special or even necessary if everyone would just be real, eh?

jacy

It has occurred to me that they often mock us not because they believe that we think we're special, but because they are secretly afraid that they aren't.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Mandela effect appears to be the ultimate example of gaslighting from our unknown overlords....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join