It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is interesting (except for the cheesy title). It's mostly intersesting starting at 3 min and at 7:40 there is a behind the scene clip, actually quite surprising.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

so yeah.
she says life IS like a box of chocolates.
when forrest recollects it, naturally he is going to talk in past tense.
besides, in that southern accent, "life is like" sounds an awful lot like "life was like". Also, in that context - both "is" and "was" means exactly the same.
its not strange to remember it either way, tbh.

in any case, he demolishes the mandela effect, which is nice - completely debunking it, and he doesnt even realise it

neither does any of the youtube comments... lmao. 90 views, 11 likes, 0 dislikes.

are people really this dumb?

good find, thanks for posting

edit on 8-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

I was more pointing out that there is a shot (probably à test scene) where Gump says "is", at 8:26 ish. Now concerning pronunciation in that "test scene", i've listened and listened I hear "is" (compared to the official scene shown at the beginning),as I was thinking it was a pronunciation issue
edit on 8-6-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

that scene is the very scene that debunks his whole thoery

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
its not about the scene where she says life is a box of chocolats,watch at 8:26 thats how the scene was before.
u think u debunked it omg,ur so smart

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I did forget to add that I've only ever seen the film, never behind the scene bonuses and whatnot (I never watch those they bore me, I do watch bloopers on youtube though).

But it did start to get me looking at if there is multiple versions of Gump, and there is an "ABC" version and "TBS" version (don't know if that stands for the channels or if the acronym means something else), though the box of chocolates don't come out as one of the differences between the 2, it might not have been mentioned. Now i've got to try and find those versions. Because i'm thinking that the culprit maybe there.
edit on 8-6-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: snertone32

haha!!

tell me this einstein, if that scene was how it was in the old universe/other universe/other dimension - then why does that scene exist here?
the only thing that scene proves is that they tried one take (or more) with "is" and another (or more) with "was" and they kept "was" for the movie.
so it actually null and voids his entire argument in that video.
meaning, what he is trying to prove with that very clip - is actually proving him WRONG.

and if you cannot see that, then well, you can join the other einstens in the comment section of his video

edit on 8-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't think this one scene proves or disproves ME, since there seems to be so many more examples out there. However, it would be great if we can get answers from those involve in making this or other movies or books revolving around ME. It would be interesting to get their perspectives instead of speculating. I for one still think it may be false memories, god knows I have a few. LoL

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

No, but it disproves HIS point and HIS theory of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Don't you understand that is behind the scenes cuts that did not make it to the movie? In the movie the shot is dead on. Tom Hanks most likely just got the line wrong because what he said made sense to him. They re-shot the scene and the correct one ended up in the movie.

That clip is a perfect example of why ME doesn't exist. The fact people miss that it disproves the entire theory is kind of hilarious. They are so wrapped up in their delusion they miss the evidence in front of their face.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Exactly. That cut scene would not exist in our reality if the FG ME was real.

Edit: Here is the clip that made it into the movie:

edit on 8-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

indeed. frightening how many people on youtube at least, that are that dumb and cant even realize two and two is four ;/

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Exactly, an impossible task. I'm glad you agree. The guy who thinks he lost 3 kids needs serious psychological help.

a reply to: tetra50

I don't agree. Thank you for mischarachterizing what I've posted, intentionally, to support you egoistic point of view, that you must be right.....what for? Just to be right? Or to reafirm your limited view?

I gave you an example: a picture.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anyone notice New Mexico southern border recently? It has a second cut:
upload.wikimedia.org...

I do not remember New Mexico's southern border being like that. I remember it being more like this:
old New Mexico
edit on 8-6-2016 by itanosam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: itanosam
Anyone notice New Mexico southern border recently? It has a second cut:
upload.wikimedia.org...

I do not remember New Mexico's southern border being like that. I remember it being more like this:
i.imgur.com...

Your poor memory or lack of education does not prove the ME!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Stop assuming things about me. Things did change. I am so tired of people trying to disprove Mandela Effect like a chore.

Also, South America is way further east than it was in the past.

It was "Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who's the fairest of them all?" not "Magic Mirror on the Wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

It was Chic-Fil-A not Chick-fil-A.

It was Fruit Loops not Froot Loops.

It was Febreeze not Febreze.

edit on 8-6-2016 by itanosam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Stop assuming things about me. Things did change. I am so tired of people trying to disprove Mandela Effect like a chore.

It was "Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who's the fairest of them all?" not "Magic Mirror on the Wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

Sure they were, or.....

You remembered them wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No, they did not change, you just remembered them wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The one I am absolutely positively 100% sure of is that it was "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" 100% sure. No doubt. Not one little smidgen. I know it for a fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The one I am absolutely positively 100% sure of is that it was "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" 100% sure. No doubt. Not one little smidgen. I know it for a fact.

Would that be according to your memory, by any chance?

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join