It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The detection is actually getting really good.

There's a simple blood test (prick of the finger type) that can detect 96% of cancers, apparently. I've read it in a few places, but still a bit skeptical because of the 96% figure.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TerryDon79

well chemo therapy seem to be ineffective with no real life extending benefits

naturalsociety.com...
www.chrisbeatcancer.com...
www.collective-evolution.com...

oops...dropped the ball....

www.emfacts.com...

You don't understand that there are very different types of cancer and each one reacts differently to different types of chemo, so success rates for one type of chemo for all cancers is a moot point as they're not designed to treat all cancers.

Exactly...

I agree the pharma companies do this fairly constantly. It's just that cancer is a very bad example.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have a family member who reversed prostate cancer by simply drinking chaga tea every day.

Alternatives do work. Maybe not for everyone or all types of cancer but it is not stupid to look into.

I would think a diet heavy in ACV, turmeric, ginger, coconut oil, cannabis oil, chaga, and green juice would kick a lot of cancer butt.

Sending my prayers for what they're worth to terrydons family, and anyone else going through this. That really sucks and I hope you find your answers.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'm not so sure that a load of unsubstantiated, factually inaccurate twaddle is "Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine".

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You know, I subscribe to a certain scientific page. Sometimes I troll, most of the time I argue solid points. Almost every time, I piss people off. There can be name calling, threats, character smears, etc, and not once, ever, has myself or anyone been banned, reported, or removed. Except for one occasion. And keep in mind, this is a very popular, well known page (that will be unnamed, for some reasons) ***excuse my Grammer, I'm on a cellphone, and it will not let me separate paragraphs*** One day, a topic came up covering cancer and cancer research, and most of the argument was about treatment, and I stated as follows: "why does everything need to be superficially treated? Treating and removing tumors does no good, as it is a bandaid on a broken arm. Cancer starts and is replicated through stem cells. Why do we kit treat the problem at the source and eliminate it? We need to lift the ban on stem cell research, and develop a real cure, not a treatment plan." This comment was deleted by the site admin within minutes. Normally, people are blasted for saying "conspiritorial" things like that, but nope. Deleted. For the first time. Apparently, I made too much of a point, and one that couldn't be discarded through peer reviewed research......

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
There will never be a silver bullet cure for cancer.... I agree with the point about pharma companies, it's just that cancer doesn't work that way. Viral and bacterial infections most likely are that way....

Cancer is a mistake in the DNA of a cell that begins replicating. Making every strain different, and making a cure, nearly impossible.

Wrong it is actually very very simple. They simple will not let people know. (Bold mine.)

There is plenty of research showing the link between pH and cancer. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment, and doesn't survive in an normal, more alkaline environment. Cancer cells make your body even more acidic as they produce lactic acid. So if you have cancer, your pH levels are low and your body is too acidic. - See more at: www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

Case for Alkaline Diet
In “Cancer Diagnosed: What Now?” author Willem J. Serfontein makes his case for the alkaline diet as a weapon for fighting cancer. A former professor of chemical pathology at South Africa’s University of Pretoria, Serfontein suggests that no cancer therapy can ultimately succeed if it is not used in combination with an alkaline diet. He claims that major cancers cannot survive in an alkaline environment with an average pH of 7.8 or higher. Serfontein contends that the typical Western diet, which is high in the consumption of refined food products, is a bad cancer diet because its high levels of acidity literally feed cancer cells. He claims that an alkaline diet can halt the spread of cancer “better than any treatment.”

www.livestrong.com...
edit on 19-4-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We need a subscribe button on the mobile site. S&F...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Actually, that's wrong.

The area directly around cancerous tumors is acidic. That doesn't mean you can "fix" them by making your body alkaline.

The human stomach is acidic (hence it being stomach acid). The blood stream is ever so slightly alkaline. If you raise or lower your blood ph over or below a very small ph range you can cause some serious problems.

You can't change your blood ph by a big degree (with food/drink) as the excess is regulated by the body and excreted through the urine.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thanks

As for your family member, has the cancer gone into remission or gone completely?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Actually, that's wrong.

The area directly around cancerous tumors is acidic. That doesn't mean you can "fix" them by making your body alkaline.

The human stomach is acidic (hence it being stomach acid). The blood stream is ever so slightly alkaline. If you raise or lower your blood ph over or below a very small ph range you can cause some serious problems.

You can't change your blood ph by a big degree (with food/drink) as the excess is regulated by the body and excreted through the urine.

What I was thinking is if someone would use this they could inject the PH changer into the tumors. Drs will do nothing not approved by insurance.

2012 8.2 million people died from cancer.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Actually, that's wrong.

What I was thinking is if someone would use this they could inject the PH changer into the tumers. Drs will do nothing not approved by insurance.

Injecting a tumor with an alkaline ph would do nothing. The amount of the alkaline substance needed per tumor would be so great that it would cause serious problems for the patient, possibly death.

It's already been studied.

As for the "Drs will do nothing not approved by insurance"? 58 countries have free health care. Insurance isn't a factor for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

There are well over 100 known cancers that affect humans and no one "cure" is going to fix them all.

There are many different forms cancer can and does take, but while superficially different, each cancer all have one thing in common with the rest...they somehow switch off the mechanism for cell death or Apoptosis.

So in effect, they all rely on this one, single attribute to spread and eventually kill...programmed cell death is switched off, so the damaged cell continues to divide into tumours, while avoiding the usual chemical messengers that instruct the faulty cell to self-destruct.

In that sense, all cancers are the same. They all have a common mechanism. They all are reliant on avoiding Apoptosis to spread and kill us/animals.

With that in mind, THE cure for ALL cancers is to give the cell back it's ability to accept and respond to the command to self-destruct.

edit on 19 4 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I have read otherwise. Clearly there are people who have cured themselves. I had a friend who was affected by the US bombing of Japan, she had cancer and cured it by an asian cancer diet I don't know what it was but it involved teas and sea plants and zero sugar or what we would call normal foods.

People like this guy and others on ATs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This site seems to cover most of the ones that have been shown to work.
Alternative Cancer Therapies
www.cancure.org...

Some like this one can be used in conjunction with the normal treatments.
Insulin Potentiation Therapy: IPT is an innovation in cancer care using insulin to magnify the powerful cell-killing effects of ordinary chemotherapy drugs, which can then be used in very low doses. Because cancer cells have so many more insulin receptors than normal cells, insulin acts on them much more strongly. The end result here is that the chemotherapy drugs get effectively targeted just on the cancer cells to kill them, with little or no effects on normal tissues. Thus IPT can avoid the dose-related side effects of chemotherapy. One of the clinics using this approach is Contemporary Medicine, run by Dr. Steven Ayers.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

As for the "Drs will do nothing not approved by insurance"? 58 countries have free health care. Insurance isn't a factor for them.

Yep, and also, if the cure is suppressed, why are doctors and their families also dying of cancer? An example I always mention is Dr Ralph Steinman, a cell biologist who was trying to find new ways to fight the disease. He passed away days before being awarded a Nobel Prize in Medicine. He died of pancreatic cancer.

There is no cure for cancer (as yet) only people who do not have a minimum understanding of human physiology.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

each cancer all have one thing in common with the rest...they somehow switch off the mechanism for cell death or Apoptosis.

So in effect, they all rely on this one, single attribute to spread and eventually kill...programmed cell death is switched off, so the damaged cell continues to divide into tumours, while avoiding the usual chemical messengers that instruct the faulty cell to self-destruct.

In that sense, all cancers are the same. They all have a common mechanism. They all are reliant on avoiding Apoptosis to spread and kill us/animals.

There is one organelle that is central to apoptosis, the mitochondrion.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks

As for your family member, has the cancer gone into remission or gone completely?

I believe gone completely, however I could be wrong. Sorry I can't give a better answer on that.

I'm pretty sure they were lucky and caught it very early.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What I find strange is there is never any proof. Testimonials are not proof. And all the studies conducted and ongoing show none to marginal results.

Also, if you look at most of the alternate cancer cure sites, they want you to buy a book.

The truth is, most, if not all, of the alternate cancer cures are either fake or are used in conjunction with normal treatment so the effect of the alternate treatment isn't known.

Look for a doctor who believed all cancer was a fungus and acidic. He lost his licence, killed 3 people, released a ton of books and still says it works.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Yep, and also, if the cure is suppressed, why are doctors and their families also dying of cancer? An example I always mention is Dr Ralph Steinman, a cell biologist who was trying to find new ways to fight the disease. He passed away days before being awarded a Nobel Prize in Medicine. He died of pancreatic cancer.

There is no cure for cancer (as yet) only people who do not have a minimum understanding of human physiology.

Exactly.

Why would doctors, who are susceptible to cancer (as are their families), not want to find a cure? Makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Thanks

I believe gone completely, however I could be wrong. Sorry I can't give a better answer on that.

I'm pretty sure they were lucky and caught it very early.

That's one MAJOR thing about most cancers. Catching it early makes such a difference.

Happy your family member is ok though

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Get your kidneys properly filtering so your body can eliminate the acidic cellular wastes via the lymphatic system which is heavily congested genetically these days. Cancer is body chemistry. Change your bodies terrain and certain "diseases" will go away. It's so simple that it's offensive to those who suffer. Piss the cancer(acids) out, sweat the cancer(acids) out. Regenerate the tissues that have been damaged by cells bathing in an acidic medium for who knows how long. First you must give your body what it needs for it to complete such a task...ripe fruits, herbs, mushrooms, etc Google it. Cancer has been debunked and healed using true healing modalities. Wipe the crust from your eyes, get that yawn out, take that piss and fully wake the hell up. Work to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join