It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-foot super rat is the biggest pest controller has ever seen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL THATS THE ONE! haha, buuuuuut, not that im complaining, cause i am not....theres that little weird looking harmster or whatever it is nowadays looks at you then zooms in....now that # can cause like....ebola or....pink eye, hell both even! giggiddyyy

You said it, i did ask for it

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie
You must mean this little guy. He fits the thread somehow, possibly because he's a rodent.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Nailed it yet again! lol, too funny and def appreciate the early laughs

Hmmm your avatar....loveit also! I like you!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"Nope, mine is bigger."

Interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Rats are cute :3

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Nasty thing! Actually saw one at least that size, though, many years back, driving around San Antonio late one night. Brother and I saw it, someplace downtown, near the river. Matted fur, and as big around as a large raccoon! Definitely a rat, and not an opossum, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It was really a big one!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Nah, that looks like your normal city rat. The feet mouth and ears do not look like a Nutria.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was an exterminator for 13 years and I never saw one that large. If I caught this specimen I would take it to a taxidermist. A true trophy rat !

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Seen a few rats and voles of enormous size in our local junkyard. They can get really big. Always get scared as hell when I see one.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

damn, puts NYC rats to shame.

Impressive

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There are more species of rodents than any other group of mammals, and some are definitely really big... I agree haha someone should mount this one. It would make a great bust on a wall--how cool would that be?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Rats the size of cats.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Cost of capturing a rat and feeding it up on corn and coca cola: Not a Lot
Cost of getting your pest control business advertised across multiple mediums: Priceless.

There's no way on this earth that the rat (if indigenous) naturally obtained that amount of bulk.

Aside from not being to escape predators- does it have it's own entrance to the burrow??
Never seen a rat hole big enough to accommodate that, Rats dont have holes that big because Foxes can fit in them.

Would have also thought the old/immobile rule would apply so it would look a lot worse for wear.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Google "Giant Gambian Pouched Rat."

A breeder let a bunch of those loose in the Florida Keys and the wildlife guys have been trying to eradicate them ever since.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone This would definitely be great advertising for a pest control company. It is a very competitive industry. I wonder if this was a lab rat given growth hormones and fed a special growth diet. On a more mundane note, people have been reporting rats the size of cats for centuries. That's the rat equivalent of the wrestler the Big Show.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In the Gulf Coast area, we call those nutria and Cajuns eat them. Sometimes.

Or, if you've got enough of them under your evil control, you can use them to kill your enemies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join