It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London overrun with immigrants

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This thread is garbage.
Seriously needed to be said.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: starviego
Immigration advocates owe a big apology to all their country's own homeless population. All those newcomers stretch housing resources to the limit. The result is mass homelessness. But then again the Multi-Kultis are known for not having any loyalty to their own kind.

Blind eyes to their own, but give it all away to strangers!!

Self hate of own culture is what that is without a doubt.

Why not go live there and have it like they want it, instead of forcing it on everyone else?

Because they want to force it on others, that is why!

It is a psychosis, like those that want to shoot up a crowded place, they hate their own country and culture so bad they want to cause it as much harm as possible.

Sad really!!

The media and social programming has done an excellent job on them you must agree, I don't watch much TV so I guess I missed out on the "schooling"...lucky me !

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
This thread is garbage.
Seriously needed to be said.

What it happening is us Whites are starting to see through the thinly veiled lies, more and more are waking up to the fact our Countries have in fact been Islamized and Mosques are being built everywhere with Saudi money. Our culture is being attacked and our very existence is on the brink of being wiped out. Lie to yourself how ever you want but its FACT!

You watch this thread get shut down because of it, the PC crowd have taken over.
edit on 11-4-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
What is really going to be funny is when this all comes full circle. ~$heopleNation

You mean the people who LOVE multiculturalism lol

No they will still be waving their flag like good little sheeple

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

You must teach your children that when they watch tv there is a screen between what they see and that screen separates them from that world. Teach them to view that screen like anti virus and all words and images they see and hear must first pass through that screen...otherwise they will become sheeple because as you have correctly said the media is totally in on it!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Our culture is being attacked and our very existence is on the brink of being wiped out.

Hyperbole much?
Or is "our" culture so wimpy?
edit on 4/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
So does predominantly white Russia have a non-white immigrant problem?

If not doesn't that mean it's a government policy issue... or maybe it's the weather.

Yeah its too white, clearly in much need of "a healthy mix"

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: gort51
" Maybe its because, Im a Londoner, cause I love London so"...La la la....

www.youtube.com...

Only real Londoners would know this song....I wonder how many "Immigrants" do?

Also, only a Real Londoner would know how to pronounce these two London name places correctly...

Southwark.

Thebarton.

Go on, give it a try......the answer soon....

What is a real Londoner? Am I one? I've lived here for over 30 years...can I be in your exclusive club?

Your an Arab immigrant, grow up "Londoner" my ass, your not even born there !

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Why are't the same demographics working in reverse ? Why aren't Whites immigrating to Somalia or Syria ? so its ok if the White race is mixed and the other Countries mentioned aren't ? Name me one Black Country that is having this thing happen ? No this is purely about one thing and one thing only...to make the White Race go extinct.

Its so obvious to me now that everything white and christian is bad and everything dark and muslim is good, I saw it on the weekend at an AFL match here in Perth when some guys unfurled an anti mosque flag. The media instantly made it out to be racist when in fact its religious intolerance but anyway even the media is in on this gig to destroy the White Race. My kids are taught that they're bad and build this guilt on them from the very first day at school, the day of the race is coming sooner than we think.

The Day of the Human Race.

Wait...are you really asking why whites are not moving to war torn counties but would rather stay in their modern cities? Seriously? Is this the best you can do? You are all so scared...mind boggling

Scared or pragmatic?

Why are all these places hell holes?

Don't blame the west, they have been this way for centuries!!

And that is what you want to import?

Lol

Why they are # holes is beside the point. The question (whining) was why they come here but we don't go there.

You know. The whole Middle East isn't a #hole and the countries are very varied. What do I want to import? Their food,art, doctors, teachers, music, friendliness etc...

You see, I have been there and know what the Middle East has to offer us. You can only go by what hate filled news source you are clearly reading is telling you about "them"

But that isn't what you are importing is it?

No!!

You are importing all, without regard to what it will do and cause!

You are already seeing the reactions to it.

They will only get worse, and more extreme, on both sides.

The Muslim's won't change to fit in, they will cause more terrorist attacks, because they want to make the EU just like where they came from!

The EU citizens are already on the verge of open violence in a mass scale in response!

When will you buy a clue, when another Hitler gains power as a result?

Because that is what will happen!!

But it won't just be the immigrants, it will be the folks like you also that get caught up in it, because you championed it!!

Europe doesn't want to be overrun so you can be happy, they want to live as they have.

Those like you are forcing atrocities to happen to please your own bleeding hearts!

How much will it bleed when it swings the other way, as it is now, after the murders begin against the immigrants?

One maybe two more new years rape fests or Paris attacks and you are going to see what I am warning about happening!

It is at present kept in check by government cover ups and force.

Neither will be enough soon, and new government will be elected..... Good luck

Wow..so hysterical. Calm down.

Oh...thank you for informing me that we are not importing all the good things I mentioned. I guess I never ate at all those amazing Arabic restaurants, I guess every single day I'm talking to myself rather than the friendly Turkish shopkeepers around my area, I guess I DIDNT a have an amazing Palestinian physics teacher at school, I guess you CANT buy Arabic music in the shops here. I guess if a westerner walks down Edgware road he is going to be abused verbally and attacked right? And me and my friends and millions of others DONT go there to eat at all the non existent Lebanese restaurants where we are NOT treated exceptionally well right? No...there is absolutely nothing good in london that came from the Middle East.

Here's the deal mate. You can go ahead and keep believing that every Muslim is a terrorist, rapist, uneducated animal..whatever. Be scared. Hate them. I don't care. But do not tell me what it's like in my home city with regards to Arabs or what it's like in the Middle East. You have clearly been to neither. You are coming across hysterical.

I assume you are a grown up? Start acting like one.

It makes me feel bad for you that you will never know how incredible Lebanese food is. Since..you know, it's not imported to the west. Just the bombs, the head scarfs etc are allowed in.

Cool so basically your saying London is good because your Arab and its full of Arab stuff so that makes you happy...you dont care about the native people though do you, you dont care that there culture is being destroyed by mass uncontrolled immigrants

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not where I live, so many people are waking up to the destruction of our race. Ex Pat Brits are flocking here to my little southern corner and if you get to know them and they trust you enough the truth comes out. They all say the UK is gone and quite often at my club we get visitors of relatives and they all want to immigrate out here after a few weeks when they see we are like Britain in the 60's.

Just keep a packet of smokes ready in your top pocket so if an indigenous fellow ask's you for one give him the packet and you walk away without a visit to the hospital.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Your one of the brain washed, your thought process is broken. I will spell it out to you in laymans as you obviously can't interpret the concept I am portraying here...The mass migration of Muslims is to non Islamic countries ok, they aren't being sent or directed to go to Countries like Saudia Arabia who could afford the burden of funding their lifestyles but are being sent to non Islamic Countries.

This is by design and not coincidence, you can hide behind your Political Correctness or you could recognize truth...I'm guessing the truth is not what you want to hear.

There is nothing wrong with his thought process, he is Arab and likes to see London become Arab, and probably would like to see the native whites wiped out too

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Hyperbole much?
Or is "our" culture so wimpy?

Sadly. the latter. But not because of an inherent wimpyness, but rather due to a healthy dosage of white guilt programming and anti-white conditioning.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: zinc12
I have been staying with friends in London and the place is absolutely overrun with immigrants. Went out for drinks at the weekend and we were the only white people on the entire Bus home (and the bus was full).

It makes me laugh because on TV they pose the question "does London have an immigration problem" are you serious!

I checked it see if there were ans statistics and all I could find was a 2011 consensus that stated 55% of Londoners were non white but its more like 80% non white from my observation.

At the bars I observed many white females flirting with non-white males, so I guess that settles it then, the future of England is not white!

And is it a problem for you that whites and non whites are breeding and non whites are becoming a majority?

London is the main hub of Britain and has always had a healthy mix of cultures, it's amazing.

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

The deeper issue and therefore the more important issue, is the degree of input the British people have or had in wanting or not wanting a small, large or majority population of nonwhites.

Clearly, there were no referendums on the matter so no one can claim the British people agree with what is happening. This also tells us that the non white population will not have a say in the running of the country either when they become the majority. After all, there are no non whites that have ever lived in any system that claims to be democratic, Indeed, non-whites have always lived under religious dictatorships since time immemorial.

Perhaps that's the reason that the powers that be don't want white majorities anywhere in any country that has a democratic tradition and are doing their best to replace them with non-white populations.

This clearly indicates that when non whites become the majority, any pretense of being a democracy will be wiped away will any welfare system which is what, it is claimed, attracts non whites to non white countries in the first place, will also be wiped away.

The reason being, is that the powers that should not be; have no further use for the non-white majority population.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: zinc12 there was a time when Irish weren't allowed in pubs in England on the same level as dogs in many propprieties, bet your glad no one treats the Irish like that anymore
Makes me wonder why you travelled all the way to London when you could have visited numerous towns in the uk with no brown faces. Maybe next time you go to the places where the cast of TOWIE go. Or on the cost in Devon and Cornwall where you won't see any brown faces, if they upset you night out so much

The reason for that was because England was looking at Ireland and licking their lips, they thought yes I think I will take some of that. Stole the North of Ireland and called those who opposed their theft "rebels". They had to get the English to feel OK about that theft and so drummed up hatred between the English and Irish.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: zinc12 why didn't you just go out in Essex or Kent

Because staying with friends and I don't know anyone from there!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Immigrants telling native British what it means to be British...sorry a "Londoner" lol

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Well good job, they let Irish into establishments now though arnt you. Or you wouldn't of even got in a bar. I'm a descendent of Irish immigration so, don't see myself as better than descendents of other immigrants, just cos I'm white.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Closed for review.

Stay tuned.

ETA - This thread will remain closed.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on 4.11.2016 by Kandinsky because: Added clarification for why the thread will stay closed

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join