It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed hate group met at Texas mosque protest by gun-toting worshipers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Explain how terrorists got a hold of automatic weapons in gun control paradise Europe several times within the last year killing hundreds.

Weapons that even Americans can't get.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You could also explain the distinct lack of mass shootings in my neck of the woods. I mean, America is a BIG place. To think that a mass shooting in some urban center (where lead contamination is known to be high) has anything to do with the other 80% of our landmass is silly. Just note: mass shootings are only successful in populations where the citizens are not armed. In the majority of Texas (outside of areas that are legally marked as gun free) that is not the case.

Besides, like Projectvxn points out....we can't get our hands on the guns that are being used to wage war on the citizens of the middle east. So how are THEY getting them?

The bigger problem isn't me with my 9mm Glock 19. Its our governments, who put RPG's in the hands of people who actually want to hurt you.

Unless you are telling me that you have a rash of American's blowing up buildings and shooting people in Europe?
edit on 4/5/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's like the new dress up, go pose with guns and "protest" but nobody really wanna have it go there.

Stop prodding eachother you damn morons.

Maybe someone should pop some fireworks next time to see what happens?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It's like the new dress up, go pose with guns and "protest" but nobody really wanna have it go there.

Yeah.

Because they aren't gonna kill each other without someone goading them into it, right?

THAT'LL make people happy, I think.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: TheBulk
How does being anti Muslim make them racists. A lot of people are anti Christian but I've never heard those people called racist.

No one called them racist as far as I know they were labeled a hate group, this does not necessitate being a racist.

Democrats hate Republicans. The Democratic party is a hate group.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So what's the solution in a nation and state where the right to open carry is ranted about by so many?

Like it or not, if one group has the right so do others, no one gets to claim that their "Constitutional rights" are theirs alone.

And funny too that the original "protestors" are so quick to scream about the Constitutional rights while ignoring that whole thing about FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

Sadly, until America gets over this fetish with guns you're always going to have the risks of things like this happening. It's the price you pay for this obsession. There is no way I can see of mitigating this risk unless you start to take common sense action against public displays of your gun fetish.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

How does being anti Muslim make them racists. A lot of people are anti Christian but I've never heard those people called racist.

No one called them racist as far as I know they were labeled a hate group, this does not necessitate being a racist.

Democrats hate Republicans. The Democratic party is a hate group.

When the Democrats are trying to pas laws banning Conservatism, threatening to burn down Republican offices, threatening to murder Republicans and claiming that Conservatives deserve fewer (or no) rights, THEN AND ONLY THEN can you make such ridiculous statement without looking like a complete fool.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: Spider879

So what's the solution in a nation and state where the right to open carry is ranted about by so many?

Like it or not, if one group has the right so do others, no one gets to claim that their "Constitutional rights" are theirs alone.

And funny too that the original "protestors" are so quick to scream about the Constitutional rights while ignoring that whole thing about FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

Sadly, until America gets over this fetish with guns you're always going to have the risks of things like this happening. It's the price you pay for this obsession. There is no way I can see of mitigating this risk unless you start to take common sense action against public displays of your gun fetish.

Not in this political climate we won't, common sense isn't that common.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah.

Because they aren't gonna kill each other without someone goading them into it, right?

THAT'LL make people happy, I think.

True. that would be just.....what we need right now i know. Im glad my sarcasm was easy to read previously.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Americans and their guns. The whole world is laughing at you.

Build the walls around your borders, let everyone get a gun and we'll come back to clean up what's left of your country in 5-10 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Build the walls around your borders, let everyone get a gun and we'll come back to clean up what's left of your country in 5-10 years.

There have been guns in the US since the nation was formed.

We're all still here.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

We're all still here.

Erm, you're not all still there, millions have been shot to death.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

We're all still here.

Erm, you're not all still there, millions have been shot to death.

Nonsense. Unless you want to count the civil war, "millions" is a hyperbole.

Are you telling me that outside of the US no one is murdered? Or are you just taking exception with the methodology?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Population is increasing, so is life expectancy, gun ownership rates are so high they shatter records monthly, yet violent crime is at a 50 year low, and continuing.

I think you're avoiding those data sets because they don't jive with your idea of what goes on in the US.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Population is increasing, so is life expectancy, gun ownership rates are so high they shatter records monthly, yet violent crime is at a 50 year low, and continuing.

I think you're avoiding those data sets because they don't jive with your idea of what goes on in the US.

People like Rocker saying "millions have been killed" and others who use phrases like "the whole world is laughing at you" will turn a blind eye to fact and logic.

Their emotional, illogical arguments are a detriment to this site, the whole point of which is to deny ignorance. Instead they come here to spout ignorance and denounce an entire country without any fact.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Armed hate group met by another armed hate group. Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

When a toddler shoots and kills themselves or another person is that considered a "violent crime"?

Or do you just avoid those data sets?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

When a toddler shoots and kills themselves or another person is that considered a "violent crime"?

Or do you just avoid those data sets?

Thats considered a accident because they dont know any better.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't see very many mass shootings in Canada. I would suspect it has something to do with the fact that our gun laws are much different here than in America.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Joecanada11 because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

When a toddler shoots and kills themselves or another person is that considered a "violent crime"? Or do you just avoid those data sets?

No, I address them directly.

You can see that by simply going to the threads listed in my signature. These occurrences are rare, though they stem from negligence, when it comes to guns I don't believe in accidents.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join