It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed hate group met at Texas mosque protest by gun-toting worshipers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

An anti Muslim Armed hate group met at Texas mosque
protest by gun-toting worshipers.

An anti-Muslim hate group planned an armed protest at an African-American mosque in Texas — but it didn’t go as planned. The group, the Bureau of American Islamic Relations, or BAIR, has made it a habit in the past to show up at mosques with firearms and intimidate worshipers. In November, armed protesters stalked Muslims in Irving. In December, they again stalked Muslims at the Islamic Association of North Texas. But on Saturday, the group that makes a show of carrying guns while they surround places of worship was met in-kind at a Nation of Islam mosque in South Dallas, the Dallas Morning News reports. “This is an armed defense maneuver, making sure that our communities are safe and secure from any insurgents coming in,” Krystal Muhammad of the New Black Panther Party told Fox4 last week. Muhammad was armed with a large shotgun. “We won’t allow anybody to come in and try to intimidate our brothers and sisters.

” The Southern Poverty Law Center also lists the New Black Panther Party as a hate group. On Saturday, the BAIR showed up and was outnumbered by members of black self-defense groups,

Fox4 reported. The Nation of Islam was joined by the Panthers and the Huey P. Newton Gun Club in its defense of the mosque. “We will not allow them to come to South Dallas with arms and intimidate our people,” Yafeuh Balogun, spokesman for the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, told Fox4 last week. “We’re taking a defensive posture, but we’re not threatening anyone.” “It’s a people’s victory here in South Dallas today,” he said Saturday after BAIR left without incident. Fox4 reports the event Saturday was charged with tension.
www.rawstory.com...

Look this is no longer funny dial it back pls, those of you who are into this sht of showing up with arms trying to punk ppl ,sooner or later a car will pop or a fire cracker, setting off the long awaited race war that some ppl love to fantasize about, these are not recent foreigners who may skulk away from an in your face move by certain groups they will get back in your face and the racist rhetoric will heat up and bullets fly maybe that's what some ppl want but most do not!..dial it back.

Look.. we get it!, you have the right to open carry yedda yedda yedda..but so do these guys.
edit on 4-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Don't these fools have jobs to go to?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015

Don't these fools have jobs to go to?

Apparently not, but I wished people would stop being such fkwiths, it brings out the worst in all of us.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The new black panthers are probably the most violent and just flat out vile hate group in America today.

Their leader says basically every time he is in public.

" we' re going to have to kill some white babies to win this war"!!!

Lol, hey in other news the nazis are helping defend people, isn't the world a great place!!

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well...the bottom line is anyone who takes time out of their Sunday morning to protest someone else's right to practice their religion is so far beyond stupid....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lol, hey in other news the nazis are helping defend people, isn't the world a great place!!

"Yes" the world is a great place it is just the inhabitants that are out of balance...

namaste

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

"Yes" the world is a great place it is just the inhabitants that are out of balance...

namaste

Ain't that the damned truth of it!!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Protesting is legal, counter-protesting is legal.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

The new black panthers are probably the most violent and just flat out vile hate group in America today.

Their leader says basically every time he is in public.

" we' re going to have to kill some white babies to win this war"!!!

Their speech is certainly racistly abhorrent in the extreme, but I have yet to see a report on them being violent and killing ppl and I'd like to keep it that way,on the other hand some ppl need to stop being such fkwiths, for they weren't present at that mosque before, now they are there, fkwiths brings out the worst kind of ppl from all directions.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The pictures and the happening are from Nov 2015 . Why are they printing it again like it just happened ?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The pictures and the happening are from Nov 2015 . Why are they printing it again like it just happened ?

Oh is it?? damn I donno , maybe trying to stroke the fires maybe, for certain I've never heard about until I woke up to this news feed.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can't imagine to sitting down for a coffee or a beer with these crazy people.
I imagine what their home life is like, and the family conversations. Fairly hateful I imagine.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This happened a while ago - by the way I wonder if these black panther idiots have tax stamps for their short barreled / sawed off shotguns??

Open carry is legal but you still need a tax stamp to register a sbs or sbr, unless these people have a NFA trust...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I wonder how fast Texas will enact gun legislation now?

hrmm...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

hrmm...

We won't.

We are speeding up the issuing of "License To Carry" (concealed/open carry licenses), though. The DPS is on a hiring frenzy trying to handle the influx of applications. Between now and the end of the year, another 180,000 Texans will have a license to carry, with the current average wait going from 4 weeks to 4 months over the last year or so.

When my family of 4 travels, there are guaranteed to be at least 3 guns present. Its better to have and not need, than need and not have.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

hrmm...

Why would they?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Oh is it?? damn I donno , maybe trying to stroke the fires maybe, for certain I've never heard about until I woke up to this news feed.

Yeah , this same topic was posted the other day. And whats strange is it was only covered by that one news station and NPR.But they have dates on theirs (and it is the same news and NPR) like it just happened....
Gotta call BS and old hat on this one....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Because this just happened,

Armed with a shotgun, Krystal Muhammad stood guard with other members of the New Black Panther Party outside a mosque Saturday in South Dallas.
The Scoop Blog
Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas
Sarah Mervosh Email [email protected]
Published: April 2, 2016 1:43 pm
thescoopblog.dallasnews.com...

These pics are from 2015, Oct-Nov, so not that long ago.

Though I'm sure the morans(sic) who showed up on Saturday looked pretty much the same, dull eyed & pasty.

K~
edit on 4-4-2016 by aethertek because: info

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ok so multiple layers of info at play, but regardless folks need to use common sense and as much as dislike the NBPP they didn't go armed to the teeth into a majority white community menacing a majority white and Christian church, the Bureau of American Islamic Relations or BAIR need to stop making heroes of these guys as they themselves are just as scummy.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
Uh...no it didnt...do a search right here on ATS. And if you reallyyyy read the article it is talking about December. As December hasnt arrived this year,,,Geee , could they be talking about 2015 ? Or predicting the future ?

And this has already been posted.....days ago.

edit on 122016301204201612 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

And here is one :
Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas

You know , there are still a few members left that post with honesty , logic , and decorum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join