It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed hate group met at Texas mosque protest by gun-toting worshipers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What part of Saturday April 2 2016 are you having trouble comprehending.
thescoopblog.dallasnews.com...

JHFC
K~
edit on 5-4-2016 by aethertek because: link

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well apparently this is recent,just found this on TYT

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
THIS TOPIC ALREADY HAS A THREAD.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see some posters have jumpe d over here for a easier time pushing their points across.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
THIS TOPIC ALREADY HAS A THREAD.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see some posters have jumpe d over here for a easier time pushing their points across.

Didn't popped up in my initial search tho.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Spider879

Well...the bottom line is anyone who takes time out of their Sunday morning to protest someone else's right to practice their religion is so far beyond stupid....

Agreed. I'll tell you what else is beyond stupid. Allowing citizens to buy firearms while they shop for their milk and coffee.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Sargeras

The new black panthers are probably the most violent and just flat out vile hate group in America today.

Their leader says basically every time he is in public.

" we' re going to have to kill some white babies to win this war"!!!

Lol, hey in other news the nazis are helping defend people, isn't the world a great place!!

Their speech is certainly racistly abhorrent in the extreme, but I have yet to see a report on them being violent and killing ppl and I'd like to keep it that way,on the other hand some ppl need to stop being such fkwiths, for they weren't present at that mosque before, now they are there, fkwiths brings out the worst kind of ppl from all directions.

I've yet to see a report of these people being violent and killing people too sooo...
Also, what is a "fkwiths"? Like people who f*** with stuff?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Sargeras

The new black panthers are probably the most violent and just flat out vile hate group in America today.

Their leader says basically every time he is in public.

" we' re going to have to kill some white babies to win this war"!!!

Lol, hey in other news the nazis are helping defend people, isn't the world a great place!!

Their speech is certainly racistly abhorrent in the extreme, but I have yet to see a report on them being violent and killing ppl and I'd like to keep it that way,on the other hand some ppl need to stop being such fkwiths, for they weren't present at that mosque before, now they are there, fkwiths brings out the worst kind of ppl from all directions.

I've yet to see a report of these people being violent and killing people too sooo...
Also, what is a "fkwiths"? Like people who f*** with stuff?

Yes ppl who go out of their way to fkwith others , they were in their own bubble doing their thing lettem be, like i said earlier most here would go over the top with negavtive comments if these guys showed up in assumed majority white community standing armed to the teeth, yet they have the right to open carry..ok!! but that's little comfort when the doo doo hits the fan and ppl lay bleeding and dying all over the place.. and for what??.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
How does being anti Muslim make them racists. A lot of people are anti Christian but I've never heard those people called racist.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

divide and conquer, TPTB must be happy with this

martial Law maybe kicking in shortly if this goes nuts.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
How does being anti Muslim make them racists. A lot of people are anti Christian but I've never heard those people called racist.

No one called them racist as far as I know they were labeled a hate group, this does not necessitate being a racist.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

A taste of their own medicine. I love it!!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

divide and conquer, TPTB must be happy with this

martial Law maybe kicking in shortly if this goes nuts.

True very true.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's like the new dress up, go pose with guns and "protest" but nobody really wanna have it go there.

Stop prodding eachother you damn morons.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I never double post, but lately, I been on fire?
edit on 5-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Well...the bottom line is anyone who takes time out of their Sunday morning to protest someone else's right to practice their religion is so far beyond stupid....

Agreed. I'll tell you what else is beyond stupid. Allowing citizens to buy firearms while they shop for their milk and coffee.

Yeah, you lost me there.

Im not really down with my government 'allowing' me to do anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's an old, cliched stab at Walmart.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's like the new dress up, go pose with guns and "protest" but nobody really wanna have it go there.

The new "Walk-Off"

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yeah, you lost me there.

Well..it does. Because in the UK, something like this would never happen. Neither would it in other countries with sane gun laws.

How? How do you guys not see a correlation between being able to buy assault rifles in a shop easily or guns and ammo at Walmart with large groups of people turning up armed to confront each other?

Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yeah, you lost me there.

Well..it does. Because in the UK, something like this would never happen. Neither would it in other countries with sane gun laws.

How? How do you guys not see a correlation between being able to buy assault rifles in a shop easily or guns and ammo at Walmart with large groups of people turning up armed to confront each other?

Ridiculous.

I see a correlation between a media that is all to happy to lick the boots of government (in exchange for access to stories to fill out their 24 hour news cycle), which itself is all too happy to fracture the population so that we can't get enough traction to stop them from screwing up the rest of the world.

Our guns aren't the problem. They just make you uncomfortable. But they aren't the problem. The problem is people keep paying attention to crap like this instead of standing, united, to slap the everloving hell out of their respective governments and make them sit, whimpering, in the corner like the pissant dogs that they actually are.

But that's ok. You are free to comment on how weedy our back yard is. Just don't trip over those weeds in your own when you are done.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yeah, you lost me there.

Ridiculous.

I see a correlation between a media that is all to happy to lick the boots of government (in exchange for access to stories to fill out their 24 hour news cycle), which itself is all too happy to fracture the population so that we can't get enough traction to stop them from screwing up the rest of the world.

Our guns aren't the problem. They just make you uncomfortable. But they aren't the problem. The problem is people keep paying attention to crap like this instead of standing, united, to slap the everloving hell out of their respective governments and make them sit, whimpering, in the corner like the pissant dogs that they actually are.

But that's ok. You are free to comment on how weedy our back yard is. Just don't trip over those weeds in your own when you are done.

Your guns aren't a problem eh. Stickney our head in the sand deeper mate. And tell that to the families of all those who have died ..and the ones who will be shot next week and the week after.

That you guys can actually say what you say that about their being no gun problem in the States with a straight face makes me sick. Shame on you all.

Also..Please explain the distinct lack of weekly mass shootings in the UK.
edit on 5-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join